剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
575 per square foot,
五百七十五美元
which means we need an additional 500K
意味着我们还需要五百万美元
or we're back to the drawing board.
否则我们就得重新制定计划
No, I want that location.
不 我想要那个位置
I'll call Howie.
我会打电♥话♥给豪伊
Damn it.
该死的
My entire legal and accounting departments are
我的整个法律部门和会计部门
out for Yom Kippur. So annoying.
都没上班在过赎罪日 太烦人了
I'm gonna have to talk directly to the investors.
我不得不直接和投资者商谈
Can you give me the room, ladies?
女士们 可以把房♥间留给我一个人吗
This isn't gonna be pretty.
接下来画面不会太美好
You shake those money trees.
你会搞定那些摇钱树的
I will, girl.
我会的
I think J'neece is working out well, don't you?
我觉得基尼斯工作表现得很好 你觉得呢
She's a dream.
她是非常棒
She reminds me of someone else who had a dream.
她让我想起了另外一个有梦想的人
You know, I was meditating this morning,
知道吗 今天早上我冥想的时候
and I visualized this call.
我脑海中已预见了这次来电
It's time. I'm calling on business, Lex.
正是这个时间 我打电♥话♥是为了工作 莱克斯
Oh, right.
噢 好的
Yeah, I'm all ears. Fire away.
耶 我洗耳恭听 尽管说吧
For reasons I'd rather not go into,
出于某些原因我长话短说
it turns out we're going to need another 500K
事实证明投资大型零售店
for the retail store.
我们还需要五百万
On top of what I already fronted?
除开我前面已经投入的吗
I... I'm gonna have to run that up the flagpole, babe.
我 我一定会想办法搞定这件难事 宝贝
You are the flagpole, and don't call me "Babe."
你就是那件难事 还有别叫我宝贝
If you can't do it, I'll find another investor who can.
如果你真做不了的话 我会找另外一个能做到的投资者
Wait, I hear you,
等等 我听见你说的了
and I honor your integrity. Consider it done.
并且我欣赏你的诚实 放心交给我吧
I'm just gonna have to run that by Pete and let Ernie know.
我只是需要让皮特来实施这件事 并告知厄尼
So you going to that break-fast later at Jillie's?
那么你以后会去吉莉家的早餐店么
Brooke?
布鲁克
Starv-acious.
饿死了
Oh, oh.
噢 噢
You both have living wills, right?
你们两个都有生前遗嘱 对吧
Uh, why do I not remember doing that?
呃 我不记得我们这样做过
Because we didn't. We just have regular wills.
因为我们没有 我们只有常规的愿望
You're walking around without living wills?
你们游走在世间却没有生前遗嘱
Yeah, I mean, an air conditioner could
我的意思是 在你回家的路上
fall on you on your way home and you'd be on life support.
一台空调可能掉下来砸到你 你将不得不依靠仪器维持生存
Okay, we'll deal with it.
行了 我们会处理的
Please turn to page 469
请翻到四百六十九页
to continue silent worship.
继续安静的礼拜
I assume we'll be each others plug-pullers, right?
我猜我们会做那个拔掉彼此呼吸管的人 是吗
Uh, yeah, sure, I guess so.
耶 当然 我猜是这样
Shh! Sorry.
嘘 对不起
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, my God,
噢 上帝
never been so happy to hear your voice.
我从没有如此开心能听到你的声音
I am so crabby and my breath is so bad,
我感到非常暴躁 口气非常糟糕
you could bottle it, ship it to Syria,
你可以把我的怒火装起来运到叙利亚
and we'd win the war on terror.
那么我们肯定可以赢得反恐战争
Oh, that's appetizing.
哦 听起来真是开胃
Hey, I need to do a living will.
嘿 我要在生前留一个遗嘱
What do you think of Andy as my plug-puller?
你认为安迪作为最后拔掉我呼吸管的人怎么样
Mm, I think you could do better.
嗯 我认为你有更好的选择
Seriously? You need a hardass.
认真的吗 你需要一个狠心的人
Andy's too nice. Okay, glad I asked.
安迪太善良了 好吧 幸好问了你
So what's going on in the normal world,
那么正常的世界正发生着什么
aside from lots of eating.
除了大量的吃
I can hear you chewing, by the way.
顺便说一下 我可以听出你正在咀嚼
Sorry. Well, here's something:
抱歉 嗯 确实有一些事
Elliot came over last night, we hung out,
艾略特昨晚过来了 我们一起出去
had better than average sex,
有了一次比平常更美妙的性生活
but this morning we woke and I'm...
但是今天早上我们醒来后 我感到
how do I say this?
怎么说呢
Repulsed. Why?
感到反感 为什么
Did he have, like, mouth crust or something?
他是不是有 比如嘴巴起皮了或者其他什么状况
No, it's more like he woke up hideous.
不 更像是他醒来后的样子丑毙了
Is that possible? If I had to guess,
这个有可能吗 如果非要让我猜的话
I would say that you're realizing that you hate him
要不就是你意识到你讨厌他
or that you're falling in love with him,
或者是你爱上他了
and it's freaking you out.
而这个事实把你吓坏了
Um, no,
我不讨厌他
and no. Okay, is it something fixable?
也没爱上他 好吧 那这种丑是可补救的吗
Like the buttcut. What buttcut?
比如他的屁♥股♥分割线 - 什么叫屁♥股♥分割线
Oh, you know, his middle part.
你知道的呀 他下身的中间部分
Ew...
嗯
Um, okay, anyhow,
好吧不管如何
I'll let you get back to atoning.
让我们回到禁食赎罪这件事上
What can we bring tonight?
我们今晚可以带点什么过来
Oh... Oh, shit, here comes my mom.
哦 糟了 我妈来了
Hi, Vanessa. Get off the phone, Jill.
你好啊 瓦妮莎 吉尔 挂掉电♥话♥
I gotta go. I'll call you later.
我必须挂电♥话♥了 待会打给你
She called me.
是她打电♥话♥给我的
I'm just a little hurt you didn't even consider me
你没有让我成为拔你管子的人
to be your plug-puller. Feels a little sexist.
这让我有点受伤 感觉你像是有性别歧视
Oh, honey, it isn't that we thought
哦 亲爱的不是我们认为
you wouldn't be good at it.
你做不好这件事
We know you can be a cold-hearted bitch
我们都知道在必要的情况下
when you need to be. Really?
你会是一个心狠手辣的人 是吗
You're not just saying that to make me feel better?
你不会只是在安慰我吧
Oh, of course not, darling.
当然不是咯 亲爱的
I just think that you're oversensitive
我觉得应该是你现在在禁食
because you're fasting.
导致你有点过于敏感了
Well, you're fasting too. We all are.
好吧 你也在禁食 我们都在禁食
Aren't we?
不是吗
Yeah, I'm fasting.
是的 我是在禁食
I just had a mouthful of cottage cheese
我只是配着我的降血压药 吃了一口松软干酪
with my blood pressure pills and Daddy has to have his toast,
你♥爸♥爸则吃了他的烤面包
you know, his peanut butter toast,
你知道的 他得吃花生酱烤面包
or he gets so grumpy.
不然他会脾气暴躁的
So you're not fasting.
所以你没有在禁食咯
I feel totally and utterly betrayed.
我感觉被完完全全背叛了
Oh, come on. It was two bites, Meryl Streep.
哦 拜托 只是两口罢了 梅丽尔 斯特里普
Let's get back.
我们回去吧
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Can't speak...
不能说
Three minutes to sundown. Too hungry.
距离日落还有三分钟 太饿了
Beautiful. I gotta say,
看起来味道不错 我不得不说
this was not as bad as I thought it was gonna be.
这个不像我想象的那样糟
I feel like I could fast for a few more days now.
现在我感觉我能再禁食几天
I feel great.
我感觉很好
Jill, dear, last time I was here
吉尔 亲爱的 上次我来的时候
I brought a wonderful bottle of Russian vodka...
带了一瓶俄♥国♥伏特加过来
This fish looks great, honey. Can we start of what?
亲爱的这条鱼看起来不错 我们能开始什么
Wah... Wah, wah, wah.
哇 哇哇哇
Wah, wah, wah...
哇哦
Her appetite never ceases to amaze me.
她的胃口总是让我震惊
Jill.
吉尔
Mm, my sister.
我的姐妹
My friend. Hi, Lex.
我的朋友 你好呀 莱克斯
Sorry I smell like a fish who ate an onion,
不好意思我闻起来像偷吃洋葱的鱼
and it's only gonna get worse.
这味道只会越来越糟
Do you know when Brooke is getting here?
你知道布鲁克什么时候会来吗
Brooke's coming?
布鲁克会来
I hope so.
我希望是这样
Excuse me one second.
等我一会
Yes, yes, I'm constantly being told
是的是的 人们总是说
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表