剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, let's make a pact-- at least for tonight,
嘿 我们来做个约定 至少今晚
we forget all about it.
我们要把这些烦心事都忘了
Deal.
一言为定
Voila.
真棒
Boo.
靠
Open another. That's our last bottle.
再开一瓶 那是最后一瓶了
What? Oh, no, no.
什么 哦 不不
We're not going through a blizzard with no wine.
没有酒的帮助我们可走不出这个大打击
We've gotta get some; there's gotta be some in the building.
我们得去买♥♥一点 这栋楼里肯定能搞到一些
I'm going door to door.
我挨家挨户去问
We are profoundly bad parents.
我们真是最糟糕家长
Can Alice and Fanny sleep over again tonight?
爱丽丝和范尼今晚还能在我们这儿过夜么
Who the hell are Alice and Fanny?
谁特么是爱丽丝和范尼
The landline.
座机响了
Hello?
喂
Hey, me again.
嘿 又是我
Also, could you guys bring some maple syrup?
还有 你们能带点枫糖浆来么
Fanny says we're out, and believe me, she'd know.
范尼说我们家的枫糖浆用完了 但是相信我
She drinks it. All right, thanks.
肯定是她把枫糖浆喝光了 好了 谢谢
Guys, I think
各位 我觉得
we had a one-night stand with that family.
我们和那户人家来了个一♥夜♥情♥
Whoo! There they go.
呜 他们又来了
So, I mean, would I ever do that?
我说 我会那样做么
Never. Right.
绝对不会 没错
It's like that thing you said about elephant seals.
就像你说的关于海象的事
Mm. That was so great.
嗯 那个味道很好
Oh! Vermont!
哦 佛蒙特州
How fitting!
太合适了
We thought you'd appreciate that.
我们觉得你们会喜欢那个
Vermont. What a state. Isn't it amazing?
佛蒙特 多棒的州 真是太不可思议了
All of us living in the same building for so long
我们一直住在同一栋楼里这么久
and we never met? It actually seems impossible.
却从来没见过 这简直太奇怪了
It's a shame. Incredible.
真遗憾 不可思议
And to think that you and I were both going through
想想咱们两个还同时
those miscarriages at the same time.
经历了流产
We could have gone through that together.
我们本可以互相支撑走过那段日子
Right.
没错
Do you guys smell something?
你们闻到什么了吗
There's--agh! Fire!
那是 着火了
Get the zapper. I'm on it.
快拿灭火器 我就去
Holy shit. Owen.
见鬼 欧文
Owen. Owen!
欧文 欧文
Come out from there.
从桌子下面出来
Hand 'em over.
交出火柴
Now apologize to Jill.
现在对吉尔道歉
I'm sorry I lit you on fire.
我很抱歉把你点着了
That's... okay.
额 没事
Go play.
去玩吧
I'm so sorry.
我真抱歉
He only does that to people he likes,
我发现 他只会对他喜欢的人
for what it's worth.
做出这种事情
I'm mortified.
我很脸红
Hey, every kid's got something.
嘿 每个孩子都有他的特殊之处
Totally--we've had endless trouble with Miles this year.
没错 麦尔斯今年真是麻烦不断
We know.
我们知道
That therapist you were telling us about
你告诉我们的那个治疗师
sounds terrible.
听起来很糟糕
Yeah, don't take this the wrong way,
你们别误会
but Mere and I were just saying what a relief it was
小梅和我只是想说 知道我们不是唯一有这样困扰的人
to hear we weren't the only ones.
真是太如释重负了
Sometimes, we feel like we're a family of crazies, you know?
有时候 我们觉得我们一家都是疯子
Yes. You are not crazy.
是的 你们一点都不疯
And by the way, a six-year-old lighting matches?
顺便一说 六岁就会划火柴了
Talk about fine motor skills.
动手能力太强了吧
One way to look at it.
也可以这样理解
Can I just say, these waffles are ridic.
我想说一句 这些华夫饼棒呆了
So good. Thank you.
超好吃 谢谢
It's my mom's recipe.
这是我妈妈的菜谱
The secret ingredient is I opened a box of Bisquick.
独家窍门就是 从餐厅买♥♥回来
right in our building! Yeah!
而且和我们住一栋楼 是啊
Can we get together every weekend and eat our feelings?
我们能不能每周末都聚在一起边吃饭边发牢骚
Yeah! Yes, I'm so in!
好啊 好的 算上我
I love eating my feelings.
我最喜欢边吃饭边吐槽了
Mrs. Von Weber, What a lovely surprise.
冯韦伯夫人 多美好的惊喜
Oh, Timberly, you poor dear.
噢 可怜的田伯烈
It's just awful. I can't believe she's gone.
太难过了 难以置信她居然去世了了
Were you and Eloise close?
你跟埃洛伊丝关系好吗
No, not at all.
不 一点都不好
But I do know what it's like
但是我知道在三室套间中
to be suddenly all alone in a triplex.
突然间孤身一人的感觉
Might you care for some company?
介意我陪陪你吗
Some... companionship?
那种陪伴
I must be the luckiest widower in the world.
我一定是世界上最幸运的鳏夫了
Thelma! Phoebe.
西尔玛 菲比
Come, join the party.
来吧 一起玩
Room service, please.
我要订送餐服务 谢谢
For the lady, a Pellegrino with a wedge of Meyer lemon.
女士要杯圣培露配番柠檬
You remembered. And for me
你记住了 我要
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么
I see. Bye, then.
我知道了 再见
What happened?
怎么了
The snow--none of the workers can get in.
雪太大了 没有工作人员能进来
I thought they lived here.
我以为他们住在这
Room service is unavailable, but we are--get this--
送餐服务行不通 但是他们说
welcome to come get it ourselves.
欢迎我们自己去取
What does that even mean? I don't know.
这什么意思 我也不明白
Take the elevator and push the big cart?
坐电梯下去把餐车推上来
This storm is turning into a living nightmare.
这个暴风雪简直成了现实版噩梦
Nothing but simple carbs.
全是碳水化合物
I'd rather starve than get fat. Calm down!
我宁可饿着也不要变胖 冷静
Shit's getting real, but we'll get through this.
现实很糟糕 但是我们会熬过去的
Don't tell me to calm down!
不要让我冷静
I am never gonna get my Meyer lemon water.
我喝不到我的番柠檬水了
I'll figure something out, Brooke.
我会想办法的 布鲁克
Have I ever let you down?
我有让你失望过吗
I can think of one time.
有那么一次
Okay, I thought we were letting go of the past
好吧 我以为我们已经翻篇了
and taking ownership of what happened.
并且正解决现在发生的事情
Oh, so it was my fault! That's not what I said.
噢 所以这是我的错了 我没那么说
But it didn't happen in a vacuum.
但是也有你的问题
Don't do something you're gonna regret.
不要做你会后悔的事
Brooke--
布鲁克
This isn't you, Brooke.
这不是你 布鲁克
Yeah, I mean, every morning, at least one of them is in tears
是啊 每天早上他们当中至少有一个是哭着的
because Daddy's taking them to school and not me.
因为是爸爸送他们上学 而不是我
It's a stake through Andy's heart.
这让安迪非常难过
I know, it's the same for Brad, and I just tell him,
我知道 跟布拉德一个情况 我告诉他
"Don't worry, it's a phase." Exactly.
不要担心 这需要一个过程 没错
But just once, I'd like one of them to say,
但是我希望他们有人能说 哪怕就说一次
"I want Daddy to wipe me."
我希望爸爸给我擦屁♥股♥
I know, you know, but...
我懂 但是你知道吗
I secretly love being the favorite.
我其实很享受比孩子他爸更受欢迎
When Fanny was three, she was such a daddy's girl--
当范尼三岁的时候 她就是那种典型比较黏爸爸
it was like they were lovers.
就像他们前世是恋人一样
And I admit it-- I was jealous.
我承认 我吃醋了
So I turned her against him.
所以我就让女儿变得讨厌他了
Sorry-- how?
呃 怎么做的
Little things at first,
首先使一点小手段
like have him take her to get her shots
比如让他带女儿去打♥针♥
and accidentally tell him the wrong pick-up time,
或者偶尔告诉他错误的接送时间
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表