剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
because you're not used to fasting.
你可不习惯禁食
Hi, Brooke.
你好布鲁克
Happy holiday. What do you want, Lex?
节日快乐 你想做什么莱克斯
Well, I just wanted to let you know
我只是想要让你知道
that I fasted today
我今天禁食了
to atone for what I put you and our family through,
为我使你和我们家庭所遭受的痛苦赎罪
and...
还有
I miss you.
我想你了
I miss our homes.
我想我们的家
I miss our kids.
我想我们的孩子了
Well, I wish you'd considered that
我希望你能在拿我们的结婚誓词
before you made a mockery of our wedding vows.
开玩笑之前考虑到这一点
So do I.
我也是
I was in pain,
我那时很痛苦
and I acted out instead of reaching out.
所以只是用行动发泄 而没有寻求帮助
I'm just asking for a second chance.
我只是想要第二次机会
I've already talked to you
我和你说的话之多
more than I promised myself I would.
已经超出我原本的计划了
I suggest you eat something.
我建议你吃点东西
You smell like you have an eating disorder.
你闻起来像是有厌食症
Vanessa, it's good to see you.
瓦妮莎 真高兴见到你
Thanks, you too.
谢谢 我也是
This purse is cool.
这个手包好好看
Oh, thanks, it's one of my designs.
哦 谢谢 这是我设计的作品之一
Uh, the logo is on the inside. We're transcending labels.
额 品牌标示在里面 我们这个品牌正在升级
Actually, you should have it.
事实上 我觉得这个手包你可以拿着
Me?
我
Really?
真的
Sure.
当然
That's really nice.
你可真好
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
That is doing wonders for you already.
这个包已经为你增色不少了
It really amplifies your "Inner-light,"
它大大地体现了你的 内在美
as Joy Green would say.
就像乔伊 格林说的那样
Wait, is that the "Joy Manifesto" Lady?
等等 你说的是那个写 幸福宣言 的女人
I keep hearing about that. Yeah, you want my copy?
我老听到这个名字 哦 你想要一本么
I've got ten more at home.
我家里还有十本
Thanks. Sure.
谢谢 没事
Happy Yom Kippur, you guys. Thanks.
你们赎罪日快乐 谢谢
Brooke, may I offer you a bagel or some kugel?
布鲁克 你想要百吉饼还是犹太布丁
Jill, I'm not an animal,
吉尔 我不是动物
but I did want you to know
不过我确实想让你知道
that I also spent today reflecting on the past year.
我今天还一直在反省过去的一年
The truth is,
事实是
I've been holding onto some anger
我在婚姻危机之后
since the troubles,
一直处于愤怒状态
but...
但是
I forgive you, Jill.
我原谅你了 吉尔
Okay, but it seems like you're forgetting that...
好吧 不过看起来你好像忘了
Oh, no. I don't forget,
哦 不 我可不健忘
but I do forgive,
但我会原谅
and now you need to forgive yourself
现在你需要原谅你自己
for what you put me through.
为你让我经历的一切
Can you do that?
你能这么做么
I think I can.
我觉得我可以
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
And pajamas now, kids.
穿上睡衣啦 孩子们
Has anyone seen Vanessa?
谁看到瓦妮莎了吗
You okay, babe? Yeah, I got a splinter,
你还好么 宝贝 哦 我手上扎进了一个尖碎片
and it's, like, in my blind spot.
但它在我视线的盲区
I can't... see? Oh, yeah.
我看不见 哦 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep. I see.
好 好 好 好 我看见了
It's tiny. Ow, ow.
它很小 痛 痛
Ooh, oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
哦 哦 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
No, it's okay. Do... do what has to be done.
没事 你就动手吧
Okay, I just... I don't want to hurt you.
好吧 我只是 我不想伤害你
Okay. Just swoop in there.
好的 从那里入手
Yep, okay. Just...
好 好 就
Come on, grow a pair. Just do it, just do it.
拜托 有种一点 动手 动手
Oh... I'm doing it. I'm doing what needs to be done.
哦 我已经动手了 我在采取必要措施
Oh...
哦
Doing it. Oh, God, oh.
正在努力 哦 上帝 哦
Oh, God, it's bleeding.
哦 上帝 流血了
It's bleeding. Oh, for Chrissake.
正在出血 哦 看在上帝的份上
If you can't even pull out a splinter...
如果你连个碎屑都弄不出来
I know. Who was I kidding?
我知道 我是在骗谁
If you were on life support
如果你只能靠仪器维持生命
and there was a 0% chance of survival,
并且没有任何存活概率
I would spend the rest of my days
我会用尽余生
scouring the earth trying to find a cure.
踏破铁鞋 为你寻找治愈方案
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事
It takes serious chutzpah
要你吃甜点吃到一半的时候离开
to leave your own break-fast in the middle of dessert.
可真是需要莫大的勇气
I like to start the New Year off with something to atone for.
我想用回报和感恩来开始新的一年
Right off the bat.
立刻
Okay, back to Elliot. Did you finally do it?
好的 说回艾略特 你们最后做了么
If by "Do it" You mean have sex in your broom closet,
如果你说的 做 是指在你的扫把间上♥床♥
then, yes.
那么 是的
Huge apologies. What?
我深表歉意 什么
It started with me paving the way to a breakup,
我最开始完全就是往分手的方向上引
I swear, but then he suddenly turned hot again,
我发誓 结果他突然来了性致
so I just went with it. The stats are averaging out
我也就从善如流了 根据平均数据
to me finding him hot, like, 65% of the time,
我发现65%的时间里我都觉得他挺性感的
and 35% hiddy.
另外35%则很恶心
Is that bad? Wait a minute.
那很糟吗 等等
Okay, carry the one. Yep, I have news for you:
好 等一下 对 我有个消息要告诉你
that's about how it breaks down with Andy and me.
我和安迪就是这样的
Give or take. Really?
差不多 真的
Yeah, so maybe... 鈾?Elliot's the one 鈾?
好 所以也许 艾略特就是那个真命天子
490 00:20: 00:20:31,055 Wow, give it a rest.
哇 省省吧
I hope you'll forgive me
我希望你能原谅我
for going with Vanessa as my plug-puller,
让瓦妮莎做我的安乐死决定人
but I needed someone with a thicker skin.
但我需要一个更霸气的安乐死决定人
I get it. I get it.
我明白 我明白
And I want you to know
我还想让你知道
I am so happy to still be your executioner.
我很高兴继续做你的死刑执行人
You know, thanks, but I think I'm gonna go another way.
你知道 谢谢 但我想我要用另一种办法
Another way? What does that mean?
另一种办法 什么意思
I want extreme measures, babe.
我想要极端的措施 宝贝
I don't mind waiting around for a decade or two
我不介意再等个十几二十年
while they come up with a way to revive me,
等他们想到办法让我复活
so for my plug-puller,
所以我的安乐死决定人
I'm going with Frank from the gym.
我选择和我一起锻炼的弗兰克
Wait, Frank, the guy with the gappy teeth?
等等 弗兰克 那个牙缝超大的家伙
Yep.
没错
Love you.
爱你
That's better.
那样更好
I love you too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表