剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
She should be here any minute.
她这会儿应该到了
Hello, my gorgeous re-bridal party!
你们好 我美丽动人的姑娘们
So... copy.
所以 收到
Oh, my god, Brooke, the eagle has landed.
噢 我的天 布鲁克 灵魂歌♥者到了
Joy Green is on the premises!
乔伊 格林到这了
She's here. She's here.
她来了 她来了
Oh, my god.
噢 天哪
Hello, beautiful ones.
美女们好哇
Hi, Joy. Joy.
你好乔伊 乔伊
And I hate nosy bitches.
我烦死叽叽歪歪的婊砸了
I can't thank you enough for officiating tonight.
你今晚来主持婚礼我不胜感激
It's only because of your blog post
只因你的博客提到了
that Lex and I are going through with this.
莱克斯和我要重获这样的经历
We realized we could hear your voice
我们意识到 即使在冷战的时候
even when we couldn't hear each other's.
你的话也在激励着我们
Mm. Well, I always say that my soul can't sing
我总说 如果无法使别人随之起舞
unless it makes another soul dance.
那我的灵魂便失去了歌♥唱的能力
Chills. Yeah.
起鸡皮疙瘩了 是的
Jill, I want you to meet my guru,
吉尔 来见见我的老师
my idol, Joy Green.
我的偶像 乔伊 格林
This is Jill, my Jewish sister-in-law.
这是吉尔 我的犹太嫂子
So pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
It's a joy.
很高兴
You'll be happy to know
你会乐意知道
we're incorporating all faiths tonight.
今晚我们会综合所有信仰
The ceremony will be under a choo-pah.
婚礼会在结婚滑盖下举♥行♥
Oh, it's... chuppah.
是华盖
Oh.
噢
I just felt a pubic hair sprout.
我感觉有一根阴毛长出来了
Not today. Excuse me.
真不是时候 我先走了
Jin-Lee?
金李
Has anyone seen Jin-Lee?
有人看见金李了吗
I'm sorry, don't I know you?
不好意思 我见过你吗
No. I don't think so.
我觉得没有
This is a swank affair, isn't it?
这场面真阔气不是吗
I think I have, like, 100 bucks of caviar
我觉得现在有100美金的鱼子酱
just jammed into my chompers.
挤在我的嘴里
I'm a total roe ho. I'm gonna, like,
我特别喜欢鱼子 喜欢到好像
give birth to a sturgeon in the morning.
我明早就能生出一条鲟鱼了
No, I'm sorry. We must have met somewhere.
不 不好意思 我们一定在哪见过
I mean, you look so familiar.
我的意思是 你看起来很眼熟
Oh, well, I get that a lot.
好吧 很多人都这样说
People say I resemble a young Alan Rickman in drag...
还有人说我像年轻的女版阿伦瑞科曼
May he rest...
希望他安息
Marilyn Manson,
玛丽莲曼森
Tatum O'Neill dipped in shoe polish
浸在鞋油里的塔特姆奥尼尔
and shoved in the microwave,
而且是在微波炉里加工过的
and of course, tonight, the cast of "Big Love."
当然了 今晚我是这场真爱的卡司
Mm-hmm. What do you do?
嗯嗯 你是做什么工作的
Um, I'm a photographer.
我是个摄影师
A what? A photographer.
什么 摄影师
Oh, well, maybe that's it.
啊 这样 那就说得通了
Maybe you've shot me for something.
你可能曾经拍过我
Nope! I haven't had the pleasure.
不可能 我还没有那个运气
Of shooting you.
为你拍照(也可理解为 射杀你)
Well, anyway, I have to go
好吧 不管怎么样 我得去
brush up on my Sanskrit for the ceremony.
复习一下婚礼的祝词了
Don't worry. It'll come to me.
不用担心 我总会想起来的
It always does.
我记性很好的
Uh, toothpaste, Sudafed?
哦 牙膏 速达非
Check, check.
都带啦
Passport? Check.
护照 带了
Wait.
等一下
Check.
哦带了
Good-bye?
再见
Bye.
拜
This was fun. It was!
这很有趣 是的
Now, scram. All right.
现在 快走吧 好的
I'll see you when I see you, kid.
有空就来看你 宝宝
Catch you on the rebound.
我一直在的哦
Between our co-op board elections
经过我们合作社董事会选举
and the doorman strike,
和门卫的罢♥工♥
I'm ready for a summer break from our building.
我都想搬出我公♥寓♥一段时间了
Well, I don't know.
我不太确定
I quite enjoyed Carlton's nude modeling debut.
我还有点喜欢卡尔顿的裸照
Ooh, don't remind me.
哦 别提了
The photographer is my daughter-in-law.
摄影师就是我的儿媳妇
You don't mean Brooke?
你说的不是布鲁克吧
No, I have another daughter-in-law.
不 我还有个儿媳妇呢
I rarely mention her.
只是不怎么提起她
She's...
她很
offbeat.
奇葩
Mm.
嗯
Ernie! You must know Ernie Krevitt.
欧尼 你一定认识欧尼 克雷维特
Ernie and I went to summer camp together
欧尼跟我一起参加过夏令营
in the Berkshires.
在伯克郡
We did. Even at 11,
是的 在十一岁的时候
he was managing our cabin's canteen fund.
他就已经经营我们小屋里的杂货铺了
Well, of course. What can I say?
那是当然了 我能说什么
We made some good returns that summer.
我们在那个夏天收获颇丰
Ooh! Mr. Manassian.
哇哦 马纳西安先生
So good of you to be here.
你能来真是太好了
The artwork in my wife's office looks phenomenal.
我妻子办公室里的艺术品看起来很棒
Well, she's got a great eye.
是的 她眼光很好
Makes my job easy.
我的工作也轻松
And I see you met Mr. Ernie Krevitt,
你也见了欧尼 克雷维特了
genius investor? He's like a father to me.
天才投资家 他对我来说像父亲一样
Guess that means we're married.
我想他的意思是咱俩结婚了
We'd better be careful. I'm very fertile.
可要小心一点了 我很容易怀孕的
Good to know!
很高兴知道
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Oh, hi.
哦 嗨
Oh, excuse me... I think you dropped this.
哦 不好意思 你掉了这个
That's it!
我想起来了
Now I remember where I know you from!
现在我想起来我在哪里见过你了
I really don't know what you're referring to.
我真的不知道你在说什么
Um, oops!
哦 天呐
Does that jog your memory?
这个能唤起你的记忆了吗
No, I don't know what you mean.
不 我不知道你是什么意思
Oh, really?
真的吗
Nothing?
什么都想不起来吗
Hmm? How 'bout now?
嗯 现在呢
Ugh!
我去
I knew I hated you from somewhere!
我知道我为什么讨厌你了
You're the one who called me a Nazi
你就是那个叫我纳粹的人
on the Montauk Highway.
在蒙托克高速路上
Because you were littering
因为你乱丢废物
and I was trying to protect the Earth.
而我只是在保护环境
What is wrong with you?
你有毛病吗
Aren't you supposed to be the Queen of Happiness?
你不是想成为快乐女王吗
Oh, I'm very happy right now.
哦 我现在很开心啊
I'm enjoying this delightful little coincidence.
很享受这个愉快的意外
Sir!
先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't you think you should wait
你不觉得你应该等你
till after you're done officiating
做完主持之后
to get shitfaced?
才应该喝得烂醉吗
Oh, you're also on booze patrol now?
哦 你现在也管酗酒了吗
I think I can handle this:
我想我主个婚还是没问题的
Brooke, do you renew your vow
布鲁克 你要继续
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表