剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I won't make that mistake again.
我不会再犯那种错了
That's definitely asparagus tip.
那绝对是笋尖
Gross.
真恶心
I just thought it could be fun.
我觉得会很好玩的
Really?
真的吗
Look, Brooke, the reason that I'm passing
听着 布鲁克 我拒绝的原因
is honestly because of you.
说实话是因为你
Yeah, I'm getting that feeling
是的 我感受到了
loud and clear. No, no, no.
清楚且响亮 不 不 不
That's not what I mean.
我不是那个意思
I'm saying, you decided
我是说 你决定
you were gonna be a designer,
要成为一个设计师
and then you did it, and look at your company.
然后你做到了 看看你公♥司♥
It's exploded.
如日中天
Yeah, I have had a meteoric rise.
是的 我蹿红了
And I don't want to regret taking the safe route.
而且我不想以后后悔 做一个保守选择
You never do, and I admire that.
因为你从来都这么勇敢 我很敬佩你
Please enjoy your next course.
请品尝您们的下一道菜
We're all set. Thanks.
别这样 谢谢
Jill, thank you.
吉尔 谢谢
You're reminding me:
你提醒我
I don't give myself enough credit.
我没给自己足够的信心
I taste a little something hairy in there.
我吃到了毛茸茸的东东
That... mm-mm.
那是 嗯
That's... I think that's dill.
那是 我想是茴香
Was dill not on my list?
我的菜里有茴香
Did the list just go out the window?
订单被抛之脑后了吗
'Cause that was dill.
因为那就是茴香
Whatever I'm eating,
不管我在吃什么
it's delicious.
挺香的
It's like a whole new sensation in my mouth.
像是嘴里发现了新大♥陆♥啊
What is this strange flavor
这什么怪味道
and texture?
还有这口感
Should we be doing the Heimlich or something?
我们应该做哈姆立克(一种抢救方法)还是什么
No, I'm pretty sure if he can make a sound,
不用 我确定他还能出声
he can breathe.
还能呼吸
Uh-oh.
啊噢
Lex? Lex?
莱克斯 莱克斯
Lex.
莱克斯
Okay, I'm taking my mask off.
好吧 我要把面具摘了
My brother has eaten dill.
我兄弟吃了茴香
Turn the lights up, please.
把灯调亮点儿 拜托
He's choking!
他要窒息了
Ready?
准备好了吗
I'm fine!
我没事
I'm good.
我很好
Was I just eating...
我刚才吃了
bread crumbs?
面包屑
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Can you try not to panic?
你可以答应我不要惊慌吗
But I think I lost my Invisalign.
但我想我的牙套搞掉了
Did you check the case?
你找过盒子了吗
Yes, and my purse, and my pockets.
是啊 还有我的包包 我的口袋
Oh, my God, what if I...
噢 我的天 要是我
What if I ate it?
要是我吃了怎么办
There was a chewy course.
刚有道不好嚼的菜
There was a very chewy course.
有道非常难嚼的菜
It was calamari, right?
是炸鱿鱼吧 对吧
I don't think so.
我不觉得
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
I... I think I ate my Invisalign.
我 我觉得我把我的牙套吃了
I'm gonna kill myself!
我要搞死自己了
Did you check your mouth?
检查过你嘴里了吗
Will you still love me
你还会爱我吗
if I only have a fraction of my marbles?
如果我体内只有一丁点理性的话
I will love you even after I have forgotten who you are.
即使你忘却自我 我都还会爱你的
Well, just for that,
好吧 就为了这句话
I'm taking 'em out again. Oh.
我要把它们再拿出来 噢
And you know what that means.
你知道那意味着什么
Va, va, voom.
真性感
But wait, there's more.
但等下 还有别的
Well, I don't need more.
已经很满足了 不需要别的了
Man. I mean, really.
天哪 是啊 真爽
Does that count as break-up sex
那算是分手炮吗
if it's eleven years late?
即使晚了11年
Sure, why not?
肯定啊 为啥不是
917-555-0176.
917-555-0176
Yes!
太好了
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么事
Long story. Okay.
一言难尽啊 好吧
I'm not getting any younger.
我等得都不再年轻咯
Oh, hi, there.
噢 嗨 那位
I wanted to introduce you to my very sexy weighted vest
我想跟你介绍下我
to battle my geriatric bones.
强健体魄的加重背心
Oho.
噢
And you want to hear something
你想听听
that's really gonna turn you on?
能让你更性奋的事吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
It's covered by insurance.
这可是上了保险的哦(随便撕)
Now, that's hot.
天 真性感啊
And I have a present for you.
我还有个礼物给你
Oh, God,
噢 天呐
you weigh a ton.
你真重
It's weight-bearing exercise for both of us.
这对咱俩都算是负重运动啦
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表