剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
Wow. Wow.
哇哦 哇哦
I really don't think I can do this.
我真的觉得我过不了
I smashed into a van yesterday and killed many lobsters.
我昨天撞碎一辆卡车死了那么多龙虾
They were gonna die anyway.
它们迟早得死
Well I don't feel comfortable playing God.
不管怎么说撞死它们我心里很不好受
Listen, none of my students have ever failed.
听着 我的学生从来没挂过
Not a single one.
一个都没有
Relax, have fun,
放松 别紧张
and focus on what kind of skull you're gonna get later.
想想你等会儿准备纹个啥样的骷髅头
Oh, Munchkins. Mind if I...
哇 甜甜圈 我能不能
Oh, sorry. Those aren't for you.
哦 不好意思 这不是给你的
Elna.
爱尔纳
Nice to see you, Nico.
很高兴见到你 尼柯
I'll be your examiner today.
我今天是你的考官
Hi, I'm Jill. Oh, I see you're
嗨 我是吉尔 哦 我看你是
It's not Tweety Bird, and I don't like to get touched.
这不是崔弟 还有我不喜欢跟人肢体接触
Start the car, please, ma'am.
发动吧 女士
There you go.
走着
Nice and easy.
轻松又容易
So...
那么
To recap, I drove over a median,
回顾一下 我开过了中线
I backed over a flamingo lawn ornament,
又压倒了一个火烈鸟样式的草坪装饰
and I guess that car's owner will contact me about this.
所以你们会再联♥系♥我
I'll see you in, what, three to four weeks?
大概三四周以后重考
Oh, no, you passed.
哦不 你过了
Wait, what? There's no way.
等等 啥 不可能吧
Oh, they're my weakness. Toodleoo.
哦 我最爱吃甜甜圈了再见
Jeez.
天哪
See you Wednesday. You got it.
周三见 对的
This was a setup!
这是黑幕
It... it's a bribe! You're in cahoots?
这是贿赂 你是同谋
Shh, what are you talking about?
嘘 你在说什么呢
You passed with flying colors, A-plus!
你开的非常完美 满分通过
You can't let me drive. I'm a menace to society,
你不能让我通过啊 我是马路杀手
and shellfish, and probably a lot of other things.
我会危害到社会和各种海鲜
Sweetheart, relax, just get back in the...
宝贝 放轻松 先回
Don't call me sweetheart.
别叫我宝贝
You're a fake and a phony
你是个伪君子 骗子
and I wish I'd never laid eyes on you!
我以前真是看错你了
Whatever. And to think
随你便吧 想想看
I almost got a tasteful skull with you.
我差点跟你一块儿去纹身
I hope you enjoy
好好享用
your delicious fried doughnut balls!
你那美味的甜甜圈吧
I hope they fill the hole where your integrity used to be!
希望那能堵上你良心的缺口
Australia is colonized by criminals!
澳大利亚都被你这种社会败类糟蹋了
Hey, hon, how'd it go?
嘿宝宝 考的怎么样
You're a good man. I love you
你是个好男人 我爱你
and I'm so glad I'm married to you.
我真庆幸我嫁给了你
Oh, honey, I'm sorry. That's okay.
噢 亲爱的 没关系的
A lot of people fail their first time.
很多人都考了好几次才过的
No, I passed, but I am never going to drive.
不 我过了 但是我以后再也不开车了
Everything is a hoax.
这一切太可笑了
Well I don't know what you're talking about,
呃 我不知道你说啥呢
sweetie, but I love you too.
但是宝贝儿我也爱你
Can you come pick me up in Coney Island?
你能来这儿接我回家吗
What?
啥
Hi, there. Oh, hello.
嘿 你好 哦 你好
Hi, can I help you with something?
我能帮得上你的忙吗
Uh, yes, please, could you tell me how much
呃 是的 你能告诉我这个小山羊皮包
this suede bag is?
多少钱吗
Oh, this one is $2,900.
哦 这个两千九百刀
Oh, jeez, that's pretty pricey.
哦 老天 好贵
Mmhmm. How is it for stains?
嗯嗯 这个脏了的话
Good? Good.
好清理吗 好清理
My gosh, I like the white one, too,
怎么说 我也喜欢白的这个
'cause sometimes I wear white jeans, you know?
因为有的时候我穿白色牛仔裤 你懂吧
But I wear a lot of denim, so I like the blue.
但我更常穿丹宁 所以我喜欢这个蓝的
I'll tell you what, I'm gonna get both of them.
这么着吧 我两个都要了
Oh, oh, all right. Cash all right?
啊 哦 好 现金行吧
Sure.
当然
Oh. There you go.
给你
And a little something extra for you, Felipe.
给你一张做小费 小帅哥
Oh, you... that's not my name. Tell you what,
啊 我不是 那啥
I don't need a bag, it'll just weigh me down.
不用给我包装 我背上就走了
All right. You have a good day.
好吧 祝您工作顺利
Have a... have a good day.
您 您慢走
Oh, dear.
天哪
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表