剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
I'll drink to that.
我会为此干一杯
You know, I always say,
你知道 我经常说
behind every Fortune 500 company
每个财富500强的公♥司♥背后都有
is a mother... Or mother-in-law...
一个拥有翘臀的妈妈
With a great ass. Ernie, please.
或者婆婆 厄尼 别这样
You know, your wife is over there dipping her strawberries
要知道 在我们谈话的时候你老婆正在那边蘸着
in my chocolate fountain as we speak.
巧克力喷泉吃草莓
I hope she's enjoying it.
我希望她能享受它
How is the Montauk Hellway?
蒙托克地狱路怎么样
We have been in a total standstill
我们已经被堵得一动不动
for over an hour.
超过一个小时了
I am losing my mind.
我都要疯了
I would jump in front of a car
如果前面有任何一辆车动了
if any were moving.
我就跳上去
Sorry to complain.
抱歉发了牢骚
Don't you have a double shift?
你不是有两个连班
Yeah, but it's not too bad.
是的 但还不是太糟糕
"Not too bad"? What's come over you?
不是太糟糕 你是怎么啦
Nothing... oh, we tried that fondue place
没什么 哦 昨天晚上我们去试了
you love last night. Delish!
你喜欢的那个芝士火锅店 太好吃啦
"We"? Who's "We"?
我们 我们是谁
You mean... you mean, you and Graham?
你的意思是 你的意思是你和格雷厄姆
Yes, me and Graham.
对 我和格雷厄姆
Or "Graham and I," If my mom's listening.
或者说格雷厄姆和我 要是我妈在听的话
Vaness, I can hear you blushing through the phone.
凡妮莎 从手♥机♥里我都听出你脸红了
Wow, I guess I have to get used to you guys
哇哦 恐怕我不得不再次适应你们两个
being a couple again. Mazel tov.
又成为了一对 恭喜
Save it. I told you,
省省吧 我告诉你
he's leaving in a few weeks.
他几周后就要离开了
Better go... I have a patient in a coma with very grim odds.
得挂了 我有一个病人陷入了昏迷 情况非常严峻
Oh, I hate when you do that to me.
噢 你不要告诉我这些事好吗
Now I feel bad complaining about traffic.
现在我觉得我不应该抱怨交通了
Don't... I've driven to Maine with your kids.
别 我跟你的孩子一起开车去过缅因州
I'd rather be here.
我宁可待在医院
Okay.
好的
All right, that's it.
好了 我受不了了
I'm gonna go see what the hell is going on.
我要去看看到底发生了什么
Be careful!
小心点
Where are you guys?
你们都在哪里呢
Lady Gaga and Bono are about to get hologrammed in.
嘎嘎小姐和博诺已经准备开始表演了
No!
不
This is the worst day of my life.
这是我一生中最糟糕的一天
Pull it together, Hazel. You're being dramatic.
振作点 黑兹尔 你表现得太戏剧化了
Okay, here comes Jill.
好了 吉尔回来了
Stay tuned.
先这样了
What'd they say?
他们怎么说
Nothing.
什么都没有
The reason for the traffic is nothing.
交通堵塞什么原因都没有
No construction. No accidents. Nothing.
没有施工 没有事故 什么都没
We are never getting out of here.
我们永远都离不开这里了
I want to kill myself.
我想杀了我自己
Guys, you're being dramatic.
伙计们 你们这样太戏剧化了
Yeah, pull it together.
是的 振作点
Hi, Candace. You're probably not checking your messages,
嗨 坎迪斯 你可能没有查看你的消息
but we are so, so sorry.
我们十分非常抱歉
I know how important it was for us to be there
我知道能够在场听你热烈的欢迎辞
for your big welcome speech,
对我们来说非常重要
but please, start without us.
但是求求你 抛下我们开始吧
God, I hope they're not waiting for us
神啊 希望他们没有因为我们
to get the party started.
迟迟无法开始派对
Whoa.
哇
Janice, teach us some new moves.
贾尼斯 教我们一些新动作
What are they doing in da clubs?
在大俱乐部的人是怎么跳的
Uh, well, okay.
呃 哦 好啊
I'm a little out of it these days, but...
这么多天我已经有点生疏了 但
Oh!
噢
Okay! Okay! Yeah!
可以 可以 耶
Whoo!
哇
That's how we do it in Michigan!
在墨西哥我们就是这么跳的
For real! Whoo!
真的呀 哇哦
Oh! Oh!
字幕
Who am I kidding?
我这骗谁呢
Chapter two of my career hasn't exactly skyrocketed.
我事业的下一步还没有确切的起色
I mean, maybe I'm just not that great
我的意思是 也许我不像特里克茜
of a photographer, like Trixie said.
说的那样优秀
What are you talking about, hon?
你在说什么呢 亲爱的
Two hours ago you were on top of the world.
两小时前你还是这世界上最棒的
I mean, I know I don't suck,
我是说 我知道我不是很差
but what if I'm only average?
但是如果我仅仅是普通级别的呢
I always thought that kids were just
我总是认为孩子们仅仅
a rest stop from work, but...
是工作后的休息站 但是
We're bored.
我们好无聊啊啊
Maybe I'm just better at the mom thing,
也许我只是在当妈妈方面不错
and I should accept it.
而且我也该接受这一点
Hello? My arm hurts.
喂 我的胳膊很疼
Guys, I'm trying to talk to Daddy.
孩子们 我正在试图和你们的爸爸交谈
Please stop interrupting.
请不要打扰
At least I know I'm good at that.
至少我知道我在那方面不错
Maybe that's my real calling.
也许这就是我真正该做的
Can we watch another movie?
我们能看另一个电影吗
Mo-vie! Mo-vie! Mo-vie!
电影 电影 电影
Guys, stop chanting, or I will climb back there
各位 不要喊了 不然我会爬过去
and make you regret you ever met me!
并且让你们后悔认识我
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
Sorry about that, Mr. Evans.
对那个我很抱歉 埃文斯先生
Holy shit.
我的老天爷
Okay, they burned through everything else.
好吧 他们别的都看过了
We're down to "Sound of Music" Or "Gandhi."
我们只剩 音乐之声 和 甘地了
"Gandhi" Is longer, I think.
我觉得 甘地 时长长一点吧
"Sound of Music." It has kids.
音乐之声 有孩子们
It'll be more fun for them.
这对他们来说更有意思
But why would Rolfe turn so mean all of a sudden?
但是为什么罗尔夫突然之间变得那么卑鄙
Because he's a Nazi. What's a Nazi?
因为他是纳粹 什么是纳粹
Bad guys. Are they real?
坏人 他们是真的吗
Yes. Are they gonna get us?
是的 他们会抓到我们吗
I'm scared. Mom?
我很害怕 妈妈
Shh. Okay, guys.
嘘 好吧 各位
A long time ago, there was a lot
很久以前 在德国有着很严重的
of economic disparity in Germany,
贫富差距
and somebody had to take the blame.
有一群人不得不承受了骂名
So, if they caught the von Trapps,
所以 如果他们在宴会上被抓了
would they have killed them?
纳粹会杀掉他们吗
The Nazis would kill people?
纳粹会杀人吗
No! I mean, yes.
不 我是说 是的
Look, guys, the point is, they weren't caught.
听着 各位 重点是 他们没有被抓到
They got away, thanks to those awesome nuns,
多亏了那些伟大的修女 他们跑掉了
and now they own a prosperous B&B in Vermont.
现在他们在佛蒙特州拥有一个繁荣的客栈
Oh, my God. Did you see that?
噢 我的天哪 你看到那个了吗
Excuse me?
打扰一下
I think you dropped something. I'm sorry?
我觉得你掉了什么东西 你说什么
That bottle that just flew out of your car?
那个瓶子刚刚从你的飞出去了
I think you meant to put it in a trash can.
我觉得你应该把它扔到垃圾桶里
Hon, back off.
亲爱的 回来
You never know who carries a gun
你永远不知道最近谁会在手套箱
in their glove compartment these days.
里放着着枪
No, I am sick and tired
不 我是对于人们不为正确的事情站出来
of people not standing up for what's right.
而感到恶心和厌倦
If people had spoken up earlier during World War II,
如果人们能在二战早期就能毫无保留的说出
the world would be a very different place right now.
现在的世界就会变的非常不一样
Excuse me? Did you just call me a Nazi?
不好意思 你刚刚说我是纳粹
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表