剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
Solo!
独舞
Oh, yeah. Go, Dottie.
哦耶 上 多蒂
Go, Dottie. Go, Dottie.
多蒂加油 多蒂加油
Go, Dottie. Go, Dottie.
多蒂加油 多蒂加油
All right, now cheer for Daddy,
好啦 现在一起庆祝爸比
who's rockin' it at his new job.
新工作超级顺利
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. Go, Daddy.
哦耶 哦耶 爸比加油
Go, Daddy. Go, Daddy.
爸比加油 爸比加油
Okay, Mommy's turn.
好 轮到妈咪了
Here we go. Mommy!
来咯 妈咪
Hey, mama. Oh, mama.
嘿 妈妈 哦 妈妈
Here we go. Hazel, hat.
来喽 黑兹尔 帽子
Mama's turn. Mama's turn.
妈妈来啦 妈妈来啦
Mommy? Mommy!
妈咪 妈咪
My f... ing finger!
卧♥槽♥我的手指
Mommy. Mommy, language!
妈咪 妈咪 不可以说脏话
Since this is your third broken bone in two years,
鉴于这是你两年里第三次骨折了
I ordered a DEXA Scan, and I'm glad I did,
我为你做了一个骨质疏松测试 幸好及时做了
because the results confirmed my hunch.
因为测试结果证实了我的预感
Which was?
啥预感
You have advanced osteopenia.
你有晚期的骨质疏松
Is that... am I gonna live?
什么鬼 我不会要死翘翘了吧
Yes, you'll live.
不 不会死翘翘的
It just means that you have the bones of an 82-year-old.
只是说你的骨龄是八十二岁
What? Give or take a year.
啥 误差在一岁左右
How is that possible? What did I do wrong?
怎么可能 我做错啥了
Often, it's purely hereditary,
通常都是遗传的
but bone loss can be exacerbated
但是加剧骨质流失的有
by lack of exercise,
缺少锻炼啊
excessive alcohol consumption,
过度饮酒啊
coffee, cola,
咖啡 可乐
alcohol.
酒精
You said that already.
你说过那个了
Did you find everything
您今天买♥♥到想买♥♥的
you needed today?
所有东西了吗
Uh, yeah.
呃 是的
Not in a global sense, but yeah.
虽然不是很全 但是都买♥♥到了
Do you have a club card?
您有会员卡吗
Oh, man, I do,
噢天哪 其实我有
but not with me.
但是忘带了
That's okay. We can pull it up
没关系 请说一下手♥机♥号♥
with your phone number.
可以帮您调出来
Oh, great. 917...
哦 太棒了 917
Uh, 917.
呃 917
Sorry.
抱歉
It's 917...
是917
What's wrong with me?
我是咋回事
I know this.
我记得的
What is my phone number?
我手♥机♥号♥是多少来着
I know your phone number. Want me to tell you?
我知道你手♥机♥号♥ 要我告诉你吗
No, don't.
不 别说
I want to see how long it takes me to remember.
我想看看我多长时间能想起来
Do I have Alzheimer's?
我不会老年痴呆了吧
No. Remember at the movies, when I couldn't remember
不会的 记得那回看电影
what's-her-face's name, with the hair?
我想不起来那个女的的名字 长头发那个
From that show we used to love?
咱俩都爱看的那个剧里的那个
Oh, yeah. I love her.
哦 对 我特喜欢她
What's her name again?
她叫啥来着
I have no idea.
我也不知道
But you keep changing the subject.
但是你一直在转移话题
From what? I can't remember.
什么话题 我想不起来了
Graham.
格雷厄姆
Oh, yeah. It's fine.
哦对 没事了
We kissed for a second, and then I came back to my senses,
我们亲了一会儿 然后我回过神来
and now he's staying with a cousin.
现在他住他表哥那去了
Okay, good riddance.
好的 终于摆脱了
See ya never, Graham.
永别了 格雷厄姆
Sorry I'm talking like Cindy Brady.
抱歉我一直像祥林嫂一样叨叨
I just put in a new Invisalign.
我刚戴上新的矫正器
Oh, I couldn't tell.
哦 我都没看出来
I forgot you and Hazel are doing that whole
我都忘了你和黑兹尔的
mother-daughter teeth straightening thing.
妈咪宝贝牙齿矫正计划
You guys are so cute.
你俩太萌了
Yeah, well, when your ten-year-old tells you
没办法 当你十岁的女儿和你说
that you have "Granny teeth,"
你的牙长得像老奶奶的牙的时候
you have to take action.
你必须得做点什么
What is wrong with us?
咱们这是怎么了
Everyone's always saying things
大家明明都说
like, "60 is the new 40."
六十胜似四十
Oh, no. That's bullshit.
哦 不 纯属胡扯
40 is the new 70.
四十好似七十
70? Okay, you wish.
七十 好吧 想得美哦
Ooh, I like that bag.
哦 我喜欢那个包包
Yeah, I think it's a Von Weber.
嗯 好像是冯韦伯的
Oh, my God.
哦我滴神啊
That's one of Brooke's bags?
那是布鲁克的包吗
Sorry. That's not funny.
抱歉 一点都不好笑
I just liked something that Brooke designed.
我竟然喜欢上了布鲁克设计的东西
It was like a blind taste test
就像是一次盲品测试
that I failed.
结果我错了
It's a cute bag.
那包挺好看的
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别对自己太苛刻了
No, if she's designing something that's actually good,
不是 如果她真的设计出了好东西
I can't make fun of her.
我就不能再笑话她了
Her career is en fuego,
她的事业如日中天
and I'm shooting doorman head shots for free.
而我呢 给门卫们拍头像照片 还没人给钱
No, you just need to work on your hustle.
别这样 你只要做好自己的事就行了
Have you ever pitched yourself to Brooke?
你去向布鲁克应聘过吗
Ugh, no.
呃 没有
First of all, you can't mix work and family.
首先 不能把工作和家庭掺和到一块
That's inevitable disaster,
不然肯定是灾难啊
and second, she knows what I do.
而且 她也知道我是干什么的
She could've hired me if she wanted to.
她要是想聘我早就聘了
Well, you don't ask, you don't get.
你没问 她才没聘你
You're 82.
你已经八十二了
What are you gonna do,
还在等啥
wait until you're 90
等到九十岁的时候
to get your career in gear?
再大干一场吗
Ow.
嗷
Elder abuse.
你虐待老人
That was delicious, guys. Thanks again.
吃得很好 谢谢你们
Hello, Anderson.
你好 安德森
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你怎么也在这
Hi.
嗨
I'm meeting Celia for our standing lunch date.
我和西莉亚有固定的午餐约会
And who have we here?
这两位是谁呀
These are the wunderkinds I was telling you about:
这两位是我之前一直和你提到的神童
Chad and Omar, from my new job.
查德和奥马尔 我的新同事
Yes. Charmed, I'm sure.
哦 可迷着人了
Is the rest of the company this handsome?
你们公♥司♥其他人也都这么帅吗
This is my mother,
这是我母亲
Mrs. Von Weber.
冯韦伯夫人
Oh, so we have you to thank
哦 所以我们要感谢您
for bringing Andy into the world.
把安迪带到这个世界上啊
Anderson, may I have a word?
安德森 我能和你说句话吗
Sure, I'll see you guys back at the office.
好啊 办公室见
Nice meeting you.
很高兴见到您
Yes.
好
How dare you embarrass me that way?
你怎么敢让我那么难堪
What? What did I say?
啥 我说什么了
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表