剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
I would yell at her and she would cry.
我冲她喊 她也哭
I would hit her and she would cry.
我打她 她还哭
These millennials, they're made of glass.
这些玻璃心的千禧一代啊
Sack up. I'm not running a nursery.
给我赚钱 我又不是在开托儿所
Seriously. What is their problem.
事实上 是他们的错
Hello, it's kelly from the daycare center.
你好 我是日托所中心的凯莉
Sorry, sorry sorry. - It's about your--
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 是关于你的
So tell me, jill, did you end up keeping the baby.
所以告诉我 吉尔 你不再带孩子了吗
Uh, yeah, we'd been trying for two years,
呃 是的 我们已经尝试两年了
And I had two more, actually.
实际上我又有了两个孩子
Three children? Oh, jill, what a waste.
三个 哦 吉尔 太浪费了
No wonder you dropped off the map.
难怪你中断了事业
Um, well, I'm actually getting back into the photography thing,
呃 好吧 实际上我想回到摄影方面的工作来
So I hope you'll keep me in mind for any work that comes up.
因此我希望有任何工作出现的时候你会想到我
Jill, I'm tired of sugar-coating everything
吉尔 我厌倦了把关于你的任何事情
With you; may I be candid?
都抹上甜美的糖衣 我可以坦白吗
When I think of you, which isn't very often,
当我想到你 这并不常发生
I think of an a-plus student.
我想到的是一个成绩优秀的学生
You fulfilled every assignment,
你完成了每一个任务
And wrapped everything in neat little bows.
然后把所有的东西都用整洁的小蝴蝶结打包起来
I do have a thing for bows.
我是有东西有蝴蝶结
But your work was safe.
但是你的作品太保险
It had no teeth or balls, really.
不够大胆没有菱角 真的
Which always puzzled me
这总使我困惑
Because you're obviously a colorful person,
因为很明显你是一个丰富多彩的人
But that moxie never showed up in the work.
但是这种气质在你的作品中没任何显现
You wanna get that?
你想接电♥话♥
Answering phones was always one of your strengths.
接电♥话♥总是你的一个长处
hello?
喂
And downstairs, there's a pool,
下楼之后 有一个泳池
Tennis bubble,
网球场
And screening room
和放映室
With a classic film series this month.
这个月放映的是一个经典的电影系列
"Caddyshack" Is playing tonight.
今晚将放映疯狂高尔夫
I can see why you never want to leave.
我可以明白为什么你不想离开了
Can I get divorced?
我可以离婚吗
Sorry, I'm--actually, I should check in with jill.
对不起 事实上 我应该和吉尔一起入住
Yeah, that's good.
是啊 那太好了
It's cool you still have a wife you can check in on.
这太棒了 你还有一个妻子可以带着一起入住
You okay, lex?
你还好吗 莱克斯
Yeah, no, um...
是的 不 呃
I'm not.
我不好
I send brooke flowers at least once a day.
我每天至少送一次花给布鲁克
She never accepts them.
她从来不接受它们
She blocked me on facebook.
她在脸书上拉黑了我
I'm all alone here.
我独自一人在这里
Brooke will come around.
布鲁克会回心转意的
She will, and until then, try to enjoy all of this
她会的 在那之前 试着享受这里的一切
For both of us.
我们俩都是
Good-bye, jasper. Good-bye, atticus.
再见 贾斯帕 再见 阿迪克斯
See you in two wednesdays.
下下周的周三见
We'll go to fred's at barneys for that truffle pizza you like.
我们一起去巴尼斯的弗雷德 吃你爱吃的松露披萨
Daddy loves you.
爸爸爱你们
Is your boo-boo better, angel?
你的伤口好点了吗 天使宝宝
I'm gonna put my lips to the screen for a kiss,
我要把我的嘴唇放在屏幕亲亲你
And you put your lips to the screen.
你也把你的嘴唇放屏幕上
I have to get the kids.
我要去接孩子了
Everybody's gone. Where are my kids?
所有人都走了 我的孩子在哪里
I lost the kids. Jill's gonna rip me a new--
我的孩子不见了 吉尔会撕了我
There you are. Where're my children?
原来你在这里 我的孩子在哪里
Are they okay? Yes, everyone's fine.
他们还好吗 是 每个人都好好的
They're with their mother. No!
他们现在跟他们的妈妈在一起 不
That's almost worse than if they'd been abducted.
这几乎比他们被绑♥架♥还要糟糕
Oh, well, your son had some impulse control issues
哦 呃 你的儿子在自我冲动控制上有一些问题
And when we couldn't reach either of you,
在我们联♥系♥不到你们任何一方的时候
Your daughter gave us your ex's number.
你的女儿给了我们 你前任的号♥码
My ex? No, she's not my ex.
我前任 不 她不是我前任
Did she say she's my ex?
她有说她是我前任吗
No, I just assumed.
不 我猜的
dude, you're in trouble.
兄弟 你麻烦来了
Movie night starts at 8:00, if you need a place to crash.
电影夜晚上8点开始 如果你需要找个地方躲一下
Okay, you can be mad at me forever,
好吧 你可以永远一直生我气
Just please don't divorce me.
只是请你别和我离婚
Yeah, I'm over it. Really?
是 我已经不生气了 真的吗
But you had to leave a trixie meeting because of me.
但因为我你不得不在特里克茜的会议上离开
Can you believe she said my work had no balls?
你能想信吗 她说我的作品不够大胆
Has she met you? Your balls have balls.
她真的了解你吗 你确实很有料啊
Honestly, I was secretly relieved
老实说 我偷偷的松了口气
That you needed a break from the kids too.
你也需要不带孩子 休息一下
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
At one point in the day,
在白天的某个时间点
I realized I hated all of them.
我意识到我真讨厌他们
welcome to motherhood, honey.
欢迎来到妈妈的世界 亲爱的
Yeah.
是
Mm.
呃
Say it again.
再说一次
Our kids are incredibly annoying.
我们的孩子真是难以置信的烦人
More.
多说些
I wanted to put them
我想把他们装进
In three tiny straight jackets.
三个小的直筒夹克里
oh, this'll just be a minute.
哦 这只需要一分钟
Hi. Take your time.
你好 慢慢接
I'm already asleep.
我已经睡着了
Night, vanessa. Okay, where were we?
晚安 瓦妮莎 好吧 我们说到哪里了
You'd just gotten up to brooke's new acolyte.
你刚刚成为了布鲁克的新助手
Right!
对
Okay, I know this is
好吧,我知道这
Gonna sound weird, but I get the feeling
听起来有一点不可思议 但我感觉到
That brooke thinks she has a new black friend.
布鲁克认为她有一个新的黑人朋友
She doesn't? - Oh, no, she has a new friend.
她没有吗 哦 不 她有一个新朋友
I met her, but I'm pretty sure she's just a white chick
我见过她了 但我非常确信那只是一个白色的小妞
Who doesn't keratin.
只是不那么白而已
Okay, vaness, in exactly eight hours,
好吧 瓦妮莎 确切地 在八个小时里
I'm dropping off all my kids at real, full-time school.
我把所有的孩子送去真正的全日制学校
Finally, I'm done. I'm done with diapers.
终于 我不用管了 我不用管尿布
I'm done with sippy cups. I'm done.
我不用管奶瓶 我不用管了
You realize they're not going to boarding school, right?
你有意识到他们不会去寄宿学校吗 对吗
Vaness, this is why you have to have kids,
瓦妮莎 这就是为什么你必须要有孩子
So you can experience the jubilation
这样你就可以体验这种
Of handing them off to other people.
把他们交给别人照顾后的欢腾
I feel like I've been running a marathon,
我感觉我就像一直在跑马拉松
And now I'm at the finish line.
现在我终于到达终点线了
Mazel.
梅泽尔
Hello? Mrs. Weber?
你好 韦伯夫人吗
You forgot the doctor's forms.
你忘了医生医疗表格
I forgot what? - The medical forms.
我忘了什么 医疗表格
Hazel can't start school without it.
黑兹尔没有它不能上学
She's waiting here in the administrative office.
她现在正在行政办公室等着
Be right there.
我马上过去
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表