剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
But you know me.
但你懂我的
I hate wizards, I hate magic,
我讨厌巫师 魔法
I hate flying things, I hate capes,
我讨厌会飞的东西 讨厌披风
I hate quests, I hate spells,
我讨厌任务 讨厌魔咒
I hate animals that don't exist,
我更讨厌不存在的动物
and I worship at the altar of this goddamn show!
但我就是崇拜那个剧里的圣坛
Maybe, I'll see how I feel after dinner.
好吧 我看看我饭后心情怎么样
Ow, Miles... Now, that hurt.
啊哦 麦尔斯 那很疼
Okay, Jill? A little help here?
好吧 吉尔 能帮个忙吗
I got to go, my dragons are on the loose.
我要挂了 我的龙被放出来了
Okay.
好
Get my husband on the line.
给我老公打电♥话♥
Right away.
好的
Hi, Patty, it's Nikki from Mrs. Von Weber's office,
你好 帕蒂 我是冯韦伯夫人办公室的尼基
calling for Mr. Von Weber.
打给冯韦伯先生
Uh, hi, Nikki, let me see if he's available.
噢 你好尼基 让我看看他有没有空
I'm afraid he is unavailable at the moment.
恐怕他现在在忙
Is there a message I can take?
我能给你记下留言吗
A message? One moment, please.
留言 请等下
Set up a meeting, in person.
预约一个私人会面
Asap.
尽快
Actually, Mrs. Von Weber would like to set a meeting.
事实上 冯韦伯夫人想和他面谈
Is he free for lunch today?
他今天午饭有空吗
Lunch?
午饭
No, I'm afraid he's booked.
不 我想他有预约了
Then breakfast, tomorrow.
那么明天早饭
How's breakfast tomorrow?
明天早饭呢
I'm afraid that's impossible.
我想这不太可能
Coffee? Drinks?
喝咖啡 喝点什么
Coffee? Drinks?
咖啡 喝东西
He's quite busy all week.
他这一星期都很忙
This is an urgent matter.
这是很紧急的事
Surely, you can find an opening.
你肯定能找到空闲的时间
Tough!
强硬点
I've been groveling for months.
我已经卑躬屈膝好几个月了
She's not getting a meal.
我不会和她吃饭的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
All his mealtimes are fully committed.
他所有的用餐时间都有安排
Patty, this is Mrs. Von Weber.
帕蒂 我是冯韦伯夫人
If Lex has any interest in seeing his children again,
如果莱克斯想要再看到他的孩子
it would behoove him to find time to see me.
他肯定会抽空来见我的
20 minutes in the Sprinter.
可以在车里聊20分钟
He can offer you road time in his mobile office,
他可以抽出路上的时间
tomorrow between appointments.
在他的移♥动♥办公地点见面
50. It's the best I can do.
明天3点半到3点50 这是我所能做的
That's perfect, because I'm swamped as well.
很好 因为我也很忙
Send Nikki the details.
把细节发给尼基
Can you check and see if my mindfulness coach
你能帮我查查下我的正念沙发
can come in today?
今天能不能送到
Any time.
什么时候都行
I'm gonna need a tune-up to prepare for this.
我要为此调整下状态
Om...my, God, oh, my God, I'm freaking out.
喔 我的天 吓尿我了
Oh, yeah. Keep it coming.
哦 是的 继续说
I need a Pinot IV drip.
我要一小杯黑皮诺四世
You might think House of Pain is a '90s hip-hop band,
你可能以为痛苦之屋是一个90年代的嘻哈乐队
but it's actually our apartment right now.
但 事实上那是我们的公♥寓♥
So are we ready to order?
所以 你们要点菜了吗
Sure, do you want to just get your pad or whatever?
当然 你想要拿张纸什么的记一下吗
Nope, ready when you are.
不 时刻准备着
Kay, 'cause I have a lot of, like,
好 因为我有很多 像是
substitutions and exclusions and sides and stuff,
代替品 忌口之类的东西
if you'd rather write it down.
你可能想写下来
Not necessary. I'm pretty good at this.
不太必要 我非常擅长这些
Babe, could you have a little faith?
宝贝 你能信任一下别人吗
It's hard. I've been burned.
太难了 我已经不会了
Remember Talde? "Cilantropalooza"?
还记得在陶德餐厅那次吗 那个疯狂的派对
Really, it's okay.
真的 我没问题的
I'm in a theater company, so I'm trained to memorize
我在一个剧院公♥司♥工作 所以我被训练去记下
pages and pages of dialogue.
一页页的对话
Trust me.
相信我
He is never gonna remember every single detail.
他才不会记得那么清楚呢
What's he trying to prove?
他到底想证明什么
Nothing bugs me more.
太气人了
Mm.
额
What?
怎么了
It's just... O.D.D. Symptom Number Five.
这是对立违抗性障碍的第五个特点
"Is easily annoyed."
就是易怒
That's not true.
才不是那样
Oh, come on, hon, you get annoyed more than anyone I know.
哦 拜托 亲爱的 你比我认识的任何人都易怒
More than Miles, actually.
实际上比麦尔斯还易怒
No, I don't!
不 我才没有
Oh...people who hold their mugs from the non-handle side.
噢 有的人会从马克杯没有把手的那一边拿杯子
People that say, "Can I pick your brain?"
有的人会说 我能向你请教下吗
The fact that there aren't any men
事实就是 没有任何人
in laundry detergent commercials.
是完美无瑕的
What are you saying? I have O.D.D.?
你说什么 我有对立违抗性障碍
All the books say it's hereditary.
所有的书都说那是遗传性的
Whoa, I have completely normal levels of annoyance.
哇哦 我完全在愤怒的正常程度之内
You just happen to have below-normal levels.
只是你恰好低于正常程度
There's probably a condition for that too.
你那可能也是一种病
Yes, and I think it's called,
是的 也许病名就叫做
"Let's just try and relax and have a nice night."
我们就消停下好好享受这个夜晚行么
Fine by me.
好吧
Do you think I'm easily annoyed?
你觉得我易怒吗
You do have an impressive list of grievances.
你确实有不少抱怨
High boots with open toes.
鱼嘴高帮靴
"Going dutch."
AA制
People who say their baby is "23 months old."
人们按月份算孩子的年龄
Well, that annoys everybody, and if I hear one more person
这些每个人都会抱怨好吗 而且如果再让我听到一个人说
say the "Snowpocalypse" Is coming...
雪灾要来了
It better be.
最好快来
I'm two seasons into "Friday Night Lights,"
我还有两季就能看完胜利之光了
and it's as good as everyone says.
这电视剧真的跟别人说的一样棒
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Come on, what? What just happened?
拜托 什么 到底什么情况
It's just...
只是
I have some resentment that's been building up,
我有些怨恨一直在滋生
and I want to come clean.
我也想熄掉心中的怒火
I don't want to keep it inside anymore.
我不想一直藏在心里
Oh, my God. What is it?
哦天 什么事
It really bothers me that you won't watch "Game of Thrones."
你不看权力的游戏这事儿我一直很懊恼
Are you serious?
你不是吧
That's your big, festering emotional boil?
这就是你严重郁积的怨气
Yes. Yes, it is.
是 是啊
Why is that funny?
很好笑吗
Because... Honey, it's a TV show.
因为 亲爱的 那只是部电视剧
It is not just a TV show,
那不只是部电视剧
and the fact that you refuse to watch it
事实上你拒绝看它这件事
is driving a wedge between us.
会成为我们之间的隔阂
When have I not tried something you loved?
我什么时候没有尝试去爱你所爱
Persimmons.
柿子
"Words With Friends."
填字游戏
Those endless Ferrante novels.
那些无穷无尽的费兰特的小说
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
I hereby vow to watch "Game of Thrones."
我特此发誓我会去看权利的游戏
For real this time, okay?
这次讲真 好吗
Okay.
好
Full disclosure:
全面剧透
there's a lot of gratuitous doggy-style sex in the pilot
在试播集和第二集有很多无偿的狗狗式性♥爱♥片段
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表