剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
Andy.
安迪
Not in the mood.
我现在不想啪啪啪
Stop--
停下
Hey, Mom!
嘿 老妈
I'm hungry. Where's Daddy?
我饿了 爸爸在哪儿
Andy? Andy?
安迪 安迪
Hey. Wake up.
嘿 醒醒
Wh-what happened?
发生什么了
I have no idea.
我不知道
We-we must have been robbed.
家里肯定是遭贼了
This isn't ours.
这不是我们的
We must have robbed someone else.
我们肯定是抢了别人了
I feel like a rat is gnawing its way out of my skull.
我感觉有只老鼠要从我的脑壳里钻出来了
How much did we drink?
我们喝了多少
Like Keith Richards threw Hemingway a bachelor party.
大概跟凯斯理查德给海明威开单身派对准备的那么多
Just the two of us?
就我们两个人喝的
It's a miracle we're alive.
我们还活着简直是奇迹
Our friends helped.
我们的朋友帮了忙
What friends?
什么朋友
I'll tidy up.
我会清理的
Go Jill. Go Jill.
吉尔加油 吉尔加油
Go, go, go Jill.
吉尔加油加油加油
How are you feeling this morning?
你今早感觉怎么样
Uh... not good.
额 不咋好
God, you and Andy are legends.
老天 你和安迪真是传奇
I mean, you guys were still going hard when we crashed.
我们都喝趴下了 你们两个还在猛喝
Right. When was that?
是吧 那是什么时候的事
4 a.m.
凌晨4点
Right around the time you guys started
差不多就是那时候你们开始
crank-calling the White House.
给白宫打恶作剧电♥话♥
It was off the chain.
基本失控了
Can I just tell you something?
我能告诉你件事么
Talking with you last night was like medicine.
昨晚和你聊天太治愈了
I have girlfriends of 20 years I don't connect with like that.
我有认识了20年的女朋友 也不像跟你这么有共鸣
Do you think that we could keep some of that stuff between us?
你觉得我们能让某些聊天内容只是你知我知么
You know, in particular,
你知道 尤其是那个
the story I told you about me and my IUD at the Met.
关于我和我的节育环在大都会博物馆的故事
So embarrassing.
太尴尬了
That won't be a problem. Great.
我不会说的 太好了
Our brunch date is about to commence,
我们的早午饭约会时间快到了
so I will see you over at our apartment--
那我就在我们的公♥寓♥等你咯
4-G, in case you forgot.
温馨提示 房♥号♥4-G
Good morning, Boo.
早上好 北鼻
Too ethnic.
太种族化了
Pumpkin?
小南瓜
Too round.
太圆了
Brookie Bear.
布布熊
That's more like it.
这还差不多
Oh, I missed this.
哦 我真怀念这些
Me too.
我也是
Listen, Brookie Bear,
听着 布布熊
about what happened, I just want to say--
关于之前的事 我只想说
Shh. Let's not pick that scab.
嘘 我们就不要再揭过去的伤疤了
What did I do to deserve you?
我真是上辈子做了大好事才能娶到你
Wait!
等下
We haven't made it official yet.
我们还没有正式复合
Uh, I seem to remember making it official
额 我记得我们昨晚
2 1/2 times last night.
已经复合了两次半了
No, official-official.
不 是对外宣布的那种
God, we're good-looking.
天 我们长得太好了
Let's see... #SoHappy.
我看看 标签 超幸福
#NeverMorelnLove.
标签 完全沉浸在恋爱中
#PowerCouple. #LoveConquersAll.
标签 活力夫妻 标签 让爱征服一切
#WereBackBitches.
标签 小婊砸我们复合了
Post.
发布
Oh, no.
哦 不
Lex, the Wi-Fi must be down.
莱克斯 WiFi好像断了
Cell service too.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥也没了
Don't move.
别动
Hello, front desk?
喂 前台么
Can you tell me what's going on
你能告诉我怎么
with the Wi-Fi and cell phone service?
无线和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥都没了呢
We need to send an extremely important Instagram.
我们得发一条特别重要的Ins
Down throughout the building?
得下楼穿越整栋建筑
Dear God.
老天啊
We're completely cut off from the outside world.
我们完全和外部世界脱离了
Carlton! Carlton, who's that?
卡尔顿 卡尔顿 那是谁
Oh, that was Mrs. Crisp. 12-C.
哦 那是曾住在12-C的克斯普女士
Oh, yes.
哦 对
The Lord finally put her out of her long misery.
上帝终于带她脱离苦海了
Yes, and us out of ours.
没错 我们也一起脱离苦海了
Go on.
什么意思
Oh, nothing, ma'am. It's just...
哦 没什么女士 就是
when your husband's the guy who invented non-dairy creamer,
如果你的丈夫是无乳奶油的发明者的话
seems like at Christmas, you can afford to tip
圣诞的时候 就有钱给我们这些人
more than a $20 Best Buy gift card.
买♥♥超过20刀的购物卡当小费了
Oh, yes. Yes, her husband.
哦 对 对 她丈夫
Oh, that poor man must be devastated right now.
哦 那个可怜的男人现在肯定非常伤心
Yes.
是的
Who was that woman,
那个女人是谁
and why are we going to her house for brunch?
为什么我们要去她家吃早午饭
She definitely lives in the building.
她肯定住在这栋楼里
I think she's married to that super tall, bald guy.
我想她应该是嫁给了那个特别高的光头男
The guy who looks like the animatronic Halloween butler?
那个长得像个万圣节电子宠物管家的男人
No, no--he's married
不 不是 他是和
to the freckly lady with the red braids.
那个编着红头发的雀斑女结婚的
Old Pippi Longstocking.
老年版长袜子皮皮
I thought old Pippi was a widow.
我以为老皮皮是个寡妇
Used to be married to Asian Al Roker.
她以前嫁给了亚裔版艾尔洛克(《今日节目》的主持人)
Wait, he died? Oh, no!
等等 他死了 哦 不
I loved Asian Al Roker. Meredith.
我可喜欢那个亚裔版艾尔洛克了 梅雷迪斯
Her name is Meredith. She's married to Brad.
她的名字是梅雷迪斯 她和布拉德是一对
The kids weren't drunk.
孩子们没喝多
Okay, kids, this is important.
好的 孩子们 有件很重要的事情
For reasons that you are too young to understand,
虽然你们太小了可能无法理解
your mom and I can't remember
但你妈妈和我不记得
some things that happened last night.
昨晚发生的一些事了
You were wasted?
你们喝残了
Okay. Where did you learn that word?
好吧 你们是从哪儿学的这个词
Mom kept saying it over and over.
妈妈经常这么说
"I'm so wasted. I'm so wasted."
我残了 我残了
As in I'm so tired.
那个词的意思是我太累了
Like, more tired than you guys have ever been.
比你们最累的时候还要累的那种累
Which is why we need you to tell us
这也是为什么我们需要你们告诉我们
everything that happened last night.
昨晚发生的所有事
I brushed my teeth for two minutes
我刷了两分钟的牙
and didn't swallow any toothpaste.
而且没有把牙膏吞下去
That's great, Miles, but that's not what we mean.
很好 麦尔斯 但这不是我们想知道的
Can I go to a new camp next summer?
我们下个暑假能去一个新的夏令营么
Kids! Focus! Last night!
孩子们 注意力集中 讲昨晚的事
You ran out of wine, and you went to get more,
你们喝完了红酒 于是你们跑去买♥♥了更多
and when you came back, we had new best friends.
等你们回来的时候 我们有了新的好闺蜜
God, I needed this.
天 我真需要这个
No offense to that therapist,
无意冒犯那位心理治疗师
but she ain't got nothin' on Dr. Cabernet.
但她的水平跟红酒比差远了
So what if Miles is a little pain in the ass?
就算麦尔斯有点让人头痛又怎么样
What kid isn't?
哪个孩子不是
If he were a little cuter, they'd call him precocious.
如果他长得再可爱一点 他们就会说他是早熟
Totally.
肯定的
I was beginning to feel like we were a family of nutjobs.
我开始感觉我们是疯子一家人
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表