剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
I've been hearing. Don't worry.
我一直听着呢 不要担心
We are still hiring photographers,
我们正在雇佣摄影师
And I'm about to sit down with trixie,
我会和特里克茜谈谈
So if you're serious,
所以如果你认真的话
I'll get her to rubberstamp a few gigs
我会让她给出一些临时的工作
I think you'd be perfect for.
我认为你非常合适
Really? Like, now?
真的吗 比如 现在
Totally.
是的
Take my id, go to the caf,
拿着我的会员卡 去咖啡馆
Put anything you want on it, and be greedy.
尽情地刷我的卡 尽情去做吧
When you get back, we'll get down do brass tacks.
你回来之后 我们就开始工作
Thank you. This is so exciting.
谢谢 太有意思了
I worship thee! Aww.
我太爱你了
Building a shrine. Aww.
给你建一个神社吧
The first von weber line, "Palm bitch,"
第一个冯 韦伯运营线 帕姆混♥蛋♥
Was about embracing entitlement.
是关于拥抱权利的吗
It took inspiration from slim aarons photographs,
这需要阿伦斯苗条的照片的鼓舞
Toddlers in lederhosen, and attitude.
皮短裤和儿童短衫 心态
As you know, our south hampton trunk show sold out in one day.
正如你所知 我们的南方汉普顿的时装表演票在一天之内卖♥♥完了
Obviously, you've touched on something.
显然 你们已经触及到某些东西了
Mm, I have.
嗯 我也是
And my fall collection is all centered on one thing,
而且我秋天收藏品都是关于一件事
Decadence.
颓废派艺术
Decadence is the new excess. It's trending.
颓废派艺术是一个新的方向 这是趋势
J'neece is in charge
杰尼斯在管着
Of von weber's urban markets.
冯·韦伯的城市市场
Like so many cutting-edge corporations,
就像如此多的新锐公♥司♥
We've made diversity a top priority.
我们已经把不同变成了顶尖先进
J'neece is our not-so-secret weapon.
杰尼斯是我们不是如此秘密的秘密武器
Yes.
是的
It's janice.
是珍妮丝
To me, decadence is
对我来说 颓废派是
Coming home after a black-tie affair,
参加完正式场所之后的回家
Kicking off your stilettos,
踢走你的高跟鞋
Unzipping your velvet dress by the fire,
用火来解开你的天鹅绒礼服
And reminding yourself it was for charity.
时刻提醒你自己 这是为了慈善
You earned it.
你明白了
I like it.
我喜欢这个
It's feminine, yet muscular.
这是女性化的 也是男人玩的东西
As you know, trixie, men have always
正如你所知 特里克茜 男人总是
Been seeking pleasure
在寻找满足感
At all costs.
无论什么代价
It's our turn.
轮到我们了
I'm giddy!
我快晕了
It went so well,
进展太顺利了
I didn't even need the power-poses,
我甚至不需要肢体语言
And andy's having a great day with the kids.
而且安迪和孩子们有一个愉快的一天
That's amazing.
太不可思议了
Ugh, freaking brooke-a-likes everywhere.
呃 到处都是奇怪的布鲁克类人
Brooke wouldn't be downtown.
布鲁克不会在市中心
She gets nosebleeds south of 57th street.
她在第57条街的南边流鼻血
You're so right.
你太对了
Vaness, no more shooting
凡尼斯 不会有摄影了
Toddler birthday parties.
孩子们的生日趴
Yes, weber!
是的 韦伯
Yay!
耶
Listen, miles, if you pull your pants down one more time
听着 麦尔斯 如果你再脱裤子
We are going home.
我们就回家
Mini-webs!
小韦伯
Uncle lex! Hi!
叔叔莱克斯 嗨
Hey, what'd you guys do,
嘿 你们在做什么
Take miracle grow over the summer, huh?
暑假要来点新花样吗
Hey, there's a deluxe foosball over there.
嘿 那里有一豪华桌上足球
No, me first! Go check it out.
不 我先的 去查一下
So... Good to see you, man.
所以 很高兴认识你
Yeah. That's new.
是的 那是刚弄的吗
Mom seen that?
妈妈看见那个了么
Yeah, she hates it.
是的 她非常讨厌这个发型
She'll never understand what I've been through.
她从来都不明白我经历了什么
From the moment I got to man camp,
从那一刻开始我就去男人营地
Things just started to shift for me.
事情开始有所转变
Right, sure.
是啊 当然
By the time I got to burning man,
等到我去火人节的时候
I was just open.
我就已经很开放了
Yeah, no, you touched on that in your email diaries, right.
是啊 不 你在你的邮件日记上谈及了这个 对
So, are we good?
所以 我们没事吧
Because I'm happy
因为我很开心
To hash things out with you again.
能跟你再次商量一件事情
Unpack. No, no, not necessary.
坦诚相待吧 不 不 没必要
We're--it's all--I'm just glad you're hanging in there.
我们 只是 我只是很高兴你在这生存了下来
Found a nice place to live. Better than nice, dude.
找到不错的住所 那可是相当不错 老兄
Bunch of my ypo buddies are here.
我在青年总裁协会认识的一群兄弟在这里
My old boss from goldman,
我之前在高盛的老板
The guy who invented uber for hot tubs.
那个因为热缸浴而创立优步的家伙
they're all between marriages.
他们都结婚了
Hey, we should hit up the golf simulator.
嘿 我们应该玩模拟高尔夫
Throw the kids in the rec room. Fully staffed 24/7.
让孩子们去在娱乐室 我们去全天候的服务的地儿
I wish; this is my last full day
我也想啊 但这是我跟孩子们呆的
With the kids.
最后一整天
We got a lot planned.
我们有好多计划
I'm just glad you're doing okay.
我看你过得好就很开心
I was worried.
我之前很担心
No need. I'm fine.
不必 我很好
Miles keeps picking his nose and wiping his boogies on us!
麦尔斯一直在挖鼻孔并往我们身上抹
Okay. See ya.
好的 回头见
Daddy, come and look at me.
爸爸 快过来看看我
Get off of me or I swear to god...
离我远点 不然我向上帝发誓我
Have fun.
玩的开心
Hello.
你好
This is declined. Seriously?
这张卡被注销了 真的吗
That's weird. That's okay, I have cash.
真奇怪 没关系 我有现金
We don't take cash. You don't take cash?
我们不收现金 你们不收现金
Who doesn't take cash?
谁会不收现金呢
Um, can I do an iou? Personal check?
呃 我能打个借条吗 个人支票呢
Bitcoin?
比特币呢
No, way! Jill kaplan.
这不可能 吉尔 卡普兰
Amy. No way.
艾米 这怎么可能
It's for my kids.
这是给我孩子买♥♥的
Oh, no, no, no, no. Elizabeth left.
噢 不不不不 伊丽莎白走了
She went to harper's bazaar,
她去时尚芭莎了
And trixie literally kicked her in the cooter
当特里克茜发现这件事的时候
When she found out.
几乎是把她踢出来的
And now there's a whole lawsuit pending,
现在这件事变成了一起未诉讼案
So I can't say much.
所以我不能说太多
How does elizabeth still have a job?
那为什么伊丽莎白还在这工作呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, look who's back from the dead.
看看是谁死而复生了
Richard! How are you?
理查德 你好吗
Oh, that dress is gor-gina.
噢 这裙子是乔治娜的
Oh, my god, man-orexia. Oh, what about aims here?
噢 天哪 帅哥 噢 你来这干什么
Me? Richard, you're my birth weight.
我吗 理查德 你跟我出生时一样重
You make amal clooney look like she needs gastric bypass.
你让阿迈勒 克鲁尼看起来都需要做缩胃手术了
You're karen carpenter.
你简直是卡伦 卡彭特
Karen carpenter climbed out of her coffin,
卡伦 卡彭特从他的棺材里爬出来了 呵呵
Looked at you and was so jealous
看看你啊多么嫉妒
She popped a laxative and crawled back in.
她拿出泻药之后又爬进去了
I'm obsessed with you. Are you not obsessed?
我迷上你了 你不为他着迷吗
Obsessed.
太迷人了
That day that trixie
特里克茜用订书器
Threw a stapler at my head,
砸我头的那天
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表