剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
and it wasn't a guy in a wheelchair.
但亚当很性感
Yeah, but Adam's hot.
超性感
So hot.
他名草有主了
And taken. Taken.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
重点是 那警♥察♥能让你笑
The point is that cop made you smile
我很久都没见你这样笑了
like I haven't seen in a long time.
你们真的低估了
You guys are really underestimating
我有多肤浅
how shallow I am.
咚咚
Knockity-knock.
你来这里干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
我只是来送你一个小小的仙人掌 祝你好运
I just came by to bring you this tiny cactus for luck.
我知道这是事件后你第一天回归
I know it's your first day back since the... incident.
事件 我喜欢
"Incident." I like that.
在这里他们就说"我在电视上放屁的那次"
Around here, they just call it "That time I farted on TV."
我希望你不要因为这些事对我生气
I hope you're not mad at me over all of this.
好吧 我们得把问题扼杀在萌芽阶段
Okay, we got to nip this in the bud.
记得我刚开始跟你互助时
Remember when I first started sponsoring you
让你记下你害怕的事
and I asked you to do a fear inventory?
-记得 -你也许该再做一次了
- Yeah. - Maybe it's time for you to do another one,
因为我不记得你写过
because I don't remember you writing down,
我害怕人们不喜欢我
"I'm terrified that people won't like me."
-我没写下来 -为什么
- I didn't write that down. - Why not?
我害怕那会让你不喜欢我
I was afraid it would make you not like me.
你看到自己在做什么了吗
Do you see what you're doing here?
看到了
Yeah, yeah.
没看到
No.
如果你总是寻求别人的认可
If you always seek the validation of other people,
你永远也不会满足
you will never be content,
因为你让他们成为了你的更高力量
because you're making them your higher power.
你对我就是这样
You're doing it with me.
最后 我只是另一个酒鬼
And at the end of the day, I'm just another drunk.
Oh. One who is 60 seconds away from doing the weather.
跟我走
Walk with me.
我们要预报天气吗
Ooh, we're gonna do the weather?
-诺拉 我想 -小心电线
- Nora, I just want to... - Watch the cables.
天啊 那是体育新闻的凯恩·史蒂文斯
Oh, my God, that's Sports with Kane Stevens!
你也不需要他喜欢你
And you don't need him to like you either.
-我要的 -不用的
- Yes, I do. u202d- No, you don't.
我成长时没多少优势
Look, I didn't have a lot going for me growing up,
但是争取人心是我的特长之一
but winning people over was one of my strong suits.
那肯定对你有用 但你现在不需要了
And I'm sure it served you, but you don't need it anymore.
我来问你 你喜欢自己吗
Let me ask you something. Do you like yourself?
因为你只用关心这个人
'Cause that's the only person you should be concerned about.
离开我的片场
Now, off my set.
好 五 四 三 二
All right. In five, four, three, two...
瞧瞧谁回来了
Look who's back.
好 我开始预报五天的天气之前
All right, before I get to the five-day,
让我先承认上周我出的糗
let me acknowledge something that got away from me last week.
随你笑 罗伯
Laugh it up, Rob.
我们都知道你桌子下没穿裤子
We all know you're not wearing pants behind that desk.
重点是 我们都是人
Point is, we're all human.
我们有晴天 也有雨天
We have our sunny days and rainy days.
重点是你如何
It's how you dust yourself off
拍拍尘土 进入下一天
to get to the next day that matters.
来看看
So, looking ahead at...
天啊 她对我眨眼了
Oh, my God, she winked at me.
那不是件大事 从现在开始
Which is not a big deal... beginning now.
安迪 我在睡觉 警报响了
Andy! I was sleeping, and the alarm started going off.
我觉得有人闯入了
I think somebody's breaking in.
你能来吗
You will?
你最好了 回头见
You're the best. See you soon.
妹子
Girl.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表