剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I thought when I got sober all this stuff
跟维奥莉特的关系会变好
with Violet would get better.
你变好了
Well, you've gotten better.
你不再是过去那个人 这是件大事
You're not who you were, and that's a big deal.
我只是希望她能看见
I just wish she could see that.
你该告诉她
You should tell her.
但是是当面告诉
But in person.
嘟哒嘟别再留言了
Doot-dah-do not leave another message.
你怎么觉得 玛乔丽
What do you think, Marjorie?
也许问我不合适
I might be the wrong person to ask.
我跟我儿子关系不好
I don't have a relationship with my son.
所以我就专注于戒瘾
So all I can do is focus on my sobriety
希望有一天他会原谅我
and hope that one day he'll forgive me.
胡扯
Oh, poo to that.
我妈和我重修旧好前她就去世了
My mom died before we were able to figure out our stuff.
别等了 你可能去世的 克丽丝蒂
Don't wait. You could die, Christy.
给你儿子打电♥话♥ 因为你绝对在她之前去世
And call your son, 'cause you're definitely gonna die before her.
本周五新酒吧开业了 拿传♥单♥送免费鸡翅
New bar opening this Friday. Free wings with this flyer.
新酒吧 免费鸡翅
New bar. Free wings.
传♥单♥ 免费
Flyer. Free.
鸡翅 新
Wings. New.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
确保亚当不因为
Trying to make sure Adam doesn't go broke
他愚蠢的主意而破产
because of his stupid idea.
但你说你也有这个梦想
But you said it was a dream you shared.
我记得不是这样
Not how I remember it.
你们每个人负责
You are each responsible
来开业那天带十个人来
for bringing ten people to the opening.
我错过了什么
So, what'd I miss?
我一只脚踏进了棺材里
My death is imminent.
还有什么新鲜事
Oh, what else?
吉尔和温蒂认为我该去见维奥莉特
Jill and Wendy think I should go see Violet.
-我同意 -就算我想去 我也不知道她住哪里
- I agree. - Even if I wanted to, I don't know where she lives.
我知道 我是说 我也许能问到
I do. I mean, I could probably figure it out.
好吧 我去过
Okay, I've been there.
这时候你该敲门
This is the part where you knock.
我太紧张了 你来
I'm too nervous. You do it.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
我不知道 你让我想太多了
I don't know. You made me overthink it.
-好啊 外婆 -维奥莉特
- Hi, Grandma. - Violet. Mm!
-维奥莉特 -嗨
- Hi, Violet. - u202dHi.
你不该告诉她我住哪里的
You weren't supposed to tell her where I live.
抱歉 但我左右为难
I'm sorry, but I was caught in the middle,
我的直觉总是去治愈
and my instinct is always to heal.
这不是外婆的错 我逼她告诉我的
It's not Grandma's fault. I made her tell me.
来都来了 那就进来吧
Well, you're here, so... come on in.
这里不错啊
Ah. Oh, this is a great setup.
卢克肯定情况很好
Luke must be doing well.
实际上 妈妈 我和卢克已经分手了
Actually, Mom, Luke isn't in the picture anymore.
但谢谢你假设我没法靠自己住上这房♥子
But thank you for assuming I couldn't pull this off on my own.
-一振 -你做得很好
- Strike one. - You're doing great.
那么
So...
你显然是来聊播客的事的
you are obviously here to talk about the podcast.
是的
Yes, I am.
那么
So...?
那么
So...
我知道你童年艰辛
I know you had a difficult childhood,
我很高兴你找到了处理的办法
and I'm glad you found a way to process it.
我不需要你的赞同 但好吧
I don't really need your approval, but okay.
你需要知道这件事
Here's the thing you need to know.
怎么了 你知道我喜欢椒盐脆饼干
What? You know I love pretzels.
你一直谈论的人
The person you've been talking about
已经是过去的我了 我变了
isn't who I am anymore. I've changed.
是真的 她变了
It's true, she has.
但我的播客讲的是被一个酒鬼妈妈养大
But the podcast is about being raised by an alcoholic mother,
情况就是如此 伤害已经造成了
which I was-- the damage is already done.
她抓住了要点
She's got you there.
好吧
Well...
你至少能告诉你的听众 我现在已经戒瘾了
can you at least tell your listeners I'm sober now
正努力收拾我的烂摊子
and trying to clean up the mess I made?
我得说 那似乎很合理
I got to say, that seems reasonable.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
戴上 对着它说话
Put these on, talk into this,
如果你在嚼口香糖 就吐出来
and if you're chewing any gum, spit it out.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我们要做一♥期♥播客
We're doing a podcast.
如果你想让人们听到你这边的故事 那就告诉他们
If you want people to hear your side, tell them.
你就不能做一♥期♥
Oh. You can't just do an episode called
-"我妈妈现在挺好"的节目吗 -不行
- "My Mom's Doin' Good Now"? - u202dNo.
等等 你就需要这些工具 就能赚钱了吗
Wait. This is all you need, and you make money from it?
赚不了多少 但是没错
Not a ton, but yeah.
我绝对要开播客了
I am definitely starting a podcast.
戒瘾女人嫁给了坐轮椅的男人
Sober woman marrying a guy in a wheelchair,
唱几首歌♥ 大家都喜欢
sing a couple of songs-- something for everybody.
开始了
And here we... go.
-我还没准备了 -没事 慢慢来
- I'm not ready. - It's okay. Take your time.
三二一
Three, two, one.
大家好
Hello, people.
我正在决定我要不要和我妈妈说话时
While I was deciding whether or not to talk to my mom,
她出现在我家门口 让我别无选择
she took that choice away from me by showing up.
现在她来了 带着她的说法
So now here she is with her side.
是你 你是她妈妈
That's you. You're her mom.
好吧
Um, okay.
大家好
Hello.
我 呃 是克丽丝蒂
I, uh, I'm Christie,
然后 呃
and, um...
我是维奥莉特的 呃 妈妈
I'm Violet's, um, mom,
然后 呃
and, um...
等等 我说了太多呃 能重新开始吗
Wait, I said "Um" Too much. Can we start it again?
不行
No.
好吧 呃
Okay. Um...
我想如果我要说出我这边的故事
Well, I guess if I'm gonna tell my side,
那我该从头说起
I should start at the beginning.
我是在货车里怀上她的
I was conceived in a van.
严格来说是面包车
Well, technically, it was a minibus,
那时候人们在车里做♥爱♥
and it was way more normal for people
还很正常
to have sex in vehicles back then.
还有 我是救命稻草 各位粉丝好
Also, this is Life Preserver. Hello to all my fans.
我实际上互助了三个女人
I'm actually sponsoring three women.
她们打电♥话♥来说自己的问题 我帮助她们
They call me with their problems, and I help them.
我想说的是 没错
So what I'm trying to say is yes,
你说的那些关于我的可怕故事都是真的
all those horrible stories you've told about me are true.
但现在 我认为的美好时光
But... nowadays, my idea of a good time
就是去参加互助会 跟我的朋友喝咖啡
is hitting a meeting and going to coffee with my friends.
我改变了
I've changed.
如果我说我要去哪里 我会去的
If I say I'm gonna be somewhere, I'm there.
我付账单 遵守承诺
I pay my bills. I keep my promises.
我现在就是这样
That's who I am now.
总之
Anyway...
这是我的说法
that's my side.
谢谢你让我讲述
Thanks for letting me tell it.
首先 我想说
First, I want to say, um...
你听起来很棒
you sound really good.
显然 你改过自新了
Clearly, you've done a lot of work on yourself,
我很为你高兴
and I'm happy for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
但问题是这样的
But here's the thing.
我错过了做孩子的机会
I missed out on being a child.
大部分孩子只用去上学 做代数题
When most kids were just showing up to school and focusing on algebra,
我总是担心家里发生的事
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表