剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Got a minute?
让我们聊聊可以吗
Excuse us.
好
Sure.
怎么了
What's up?
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
对 你做出了重要的决定
Yes, you made a massive decision
这将永远改变我们的生活轨迹
that will alter the course of our lives forever,
但我自己也有错
but I had a little oopsie of my own.
什么错
Which was?
你真是要翻旧账啊
Wow, you're gonna rake me over the coals.
好吧 我该告诉你我订了花♥园♥场地
Fine. I should've told you I booked the garden venue
不该骗你的
instead of tricking you.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是我要为自己辩护 如果我没骗你
But in my defense, if I didn't trick you,
你就不会有这个超棒的新酒吧了
you wouldn't have this amazing new bar
我期待不要在这里喝酒
that I look forward to not drinking in.
你会很高兴听到 我要给它取名为邦尼之家
You'll be happy to hear I'm naming it Bonnie's Place.
真的吗
Really?
才不是
No.
你不能用失败酒鬼的名字给酒吧取名
You can't name a bar after a fall-down drunk.
那不是好运
That's... that's bad luck.
每家爱尔兰酒吧都是如此啊
Yeah, like that hasn't worked out for every Irish bar ever,
你继续说
but go on.
我该先跟你聊聊的 在我
I should've talked to you before I,
你知道的
you know...
花光我的毕生积蓄之前
blew through my life savings.
那就回答了我下一个问题
Well, that answers my next question.
我知道这很疯狂
I know, it's crazy, but...
但你得理解 我迷失在
You got to understand-- I've been kind of lost
求职之中 自从...
in the career department since...
我残疾之后
this happened,
我们一走进来
and the minute we came in here,
我就能看到一家拥有好吃食物和快乐人们的酒吧
I could see a bar with good food and happy people
我经过一桌又一桌
and me going from table to table
表现得像是这里的老板
acting like I own the place...
因为我就是
...'cause I do.
但你知道最棒的部分是什么吗
But you know what the best part is?
回家 回到你身边 对你说
Coming home to you and saying,
嗨 亲爱的
"Hi, honey.
我今天在酒吧度过了最美好的一天
I had the best day at work."
好吧 我同意
All right, I'm in.
但你至少得用我的名字给一种酒取名
But you at least have to name a drink after me.
那酒里面有什么
What would be in it?
一切
Everything.
成交
Done.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Christy, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我最近在
I've been trying, lately,
帮助一个人看到这个项目的价值
to help someone see the value of this program,
但她对我要说的并不感兴趣
but they weren't interested in what I had to say.
好消息是 这人的不喜欢曾经毁了我
The good news is this person's disapproval used to destroy me,
但现在不会了
but it doesn't anymore.
我一周没在我的车里哭了
I haven't cried in my car in a week.
这是件大事
That's huge.
这都是因为你们
And it's because of you guys.
也许有天 那人
And maybe someday that person
会走进那扇门
will come walking through that door,
但这并不取决于我
but it's not up to me.
我完全放下了
I've completely let it go.
你好呀
I mean, hey!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表