剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
That's right, I'm wearing white,
第一支舞是《古怪仙境》 继续吧
and our first dance is to "Boogie Wonderland." Moving on.
我告诉你 邦妮 这地方架构不错
I tell you, Bonnie, this has good bones.
我们可以在横梁上挂灯
We could hang some lights across those exposed beams.
我们还要自己提供照明吗
Now we're providing our own lighting?
为什么不顺便造个机器人给我们证婚呢
Why don't I also build a robot to marry us?
我不是完全能接受美丽的花♥园♥
I mean, I wasn't totally sold on the beautiful garden,
但至少那里提供灯
but at least they have their own lights,
还有鲜花和潺潺流水
and-- I don't know-- flowers and babbling brook.
我喜欢花♥园♥
I liked the garden.
好 范围缩小了 童话中的花♥园♥
All right, so we're narrowed down. It's the fairy tale garden
或连环杀手的作坊
or the serial killer's workspace.
这个嘛
Well...
我挺想选花♥园♥的
I'm pretty seriously leaning towards the garden.
如果你执意的话 亚当
Well, if you feel that strongly about it, Adam,
那我听你的 选花♥园♥吧
I'll give it to you. Garden it is.
很好 我该给他们打电♥话♥订吗
Great. So should I call them and book it?
不不 你负责选 我来处理细节
No, no. You chose, I'll take care of the details.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
你最好了
You're the best.
请赐予我勇气 去改变我能改变的
...cannot change, the courage to change the things I can,
请赐予我智慧 分辨这两者的区别 阿门
and the wisdom to know the difference. Amen.
打扰一下 教授
Uh, excuse me, Professor?
我只想打个招呼
I just wanted to say hello.
很高兴知道我们有相同的经历
Nice to know we're on the same path.
你是哪位
And you are?
合同课的克丽丝蒂
Christy from your contracts class.
你叫我"挂科"
You call me "Flunk-it."
当然了
Oh, sure.
我以为你更高一点
I thought you were taller.
如果和学生在同一个互助会
Um, if it makes you uncomfortable to have a student
令你不自在 我可以换一个互助会
in the meeting with you, I can find another one.
-不 没关系 -你确定吗
- No, don't worry about it. - u202dAre you sure?
是的 反正我不会再来了
Yeah, I'm not coming back anyway.
好
Okay.
等等
Wait.
我知道这与我无关 但我能问问为什么吗
I know it isn't any of my business, but can I ask why?
因为我很好
Because I'm fine.
我六个月滴酒未沾
I haven't had a drink in over six months.
我去参加过一些互助会
I've been to a handful of meetings,
我总是自问为什么要浪费时间
and I'm always asking myself why am I wasting my time
听你这样的人说话 无意冒犯
listening to people like you? No offense.
实际上 这是你对我说过相对较好的话
Actually, that's one of the nicer things you've said to me.
听着 我喝酒时会发生可怕的事
Look, when I drink, terrible things happen,
所以我明白我不能再喝酒 我没意见
so I get I can't drink anymore. I'm good with that.
但我有意见的是坐成一圈
What I'm not good with is sitting in a circle,
谈自己的感受 背诵一段
talking about feelings and reciting a prayer
我妈妈织在洗碗布上的祷文
that my mother had crocheted on a kitchen towel.
你真幸运 我妈妈都没有洗碗布
You're lucky. My mom didn't have kitchen towels.
我童年的大部分时候 我们家连厨房♥都没有
For most of my childhood, we didn't have a kitchen.
我妈妈也是酒鬼
My mom's a drunk, too.
真糟糕
That's too bad.
听着 我今天来这里
Um, listen, I came here today
是以为我能得到帮助 但并没有
because I thought it would help, and it didn't.
我有时也会遇到这种事
That happens to me sometimes.
然后我和互助会的朋友们
Then I go out for coffee after
一起去喝杯咖啡 情况就会变得好些
with my friends from the program, and it gets better.
我喜欢这方法 我们去喝咖啡
I like that. We're going for coffee.
很好 史蒂文森教授
That'd be great, Professor Stevens.
叫我娜塔莉
Call me Natalie.
一起喝咖啡 叫她娜塔莉
Going for coffee, calling her Natalie.
拿错外套了
Not my coat.
妈妈 你在吗
Mom, are you here?
你好 你今天过得如何
Hello! How was your day?
太棒了 你呢
Amazing! How was yours?!
-超棒 -我们心情都很好吗
- Amazing! - u202dAre we both in good moods?
-天啊 从没这样过 -从没这样过
- Oh, my God, that never happens. - It never happens.
-我们怎么办 -来说说吧
- What do we do? - u202dI think we're doing it.
-你先说 -不 你先说
- You go first. - u202dNo, you go first.
操纵人心管用 说实话扯淡
Manipulation works, honesty jerks.
解释一下那是什么意思
Help me know what that means.
我骗了亚当 我们要在花♥园♥结婚了
I tricked Adam, and we're getting married in the garden.
-太好了 -你的好消息是什么
- Awesome! - u202dAnd what's your good news?
我的教授是个酒鬼
My professor's a drunk!
解释一下那是什么意思
Help me know what that means.
我今天去了互助会 我可怕的教授也在
I went to a meeting today, and my horrible professor was there,
我们一起喝了咖啡 原来她不恨我
we had coffee, and it turns out she doesn't hate me,
她只是支离破碎
she's just super broken.
太好了 亲爱的
Oh, that's great, honey!
对她来说不好 但没错
Not for her, but, yeah!
我们聊了一个小时 现在我觉得我们成朋友了
We talked for an hour, and now I think we're kind of friends.
-朋友 -是的
- Friends? - Yeah.
太好了 你们在 我太高兴了
Oh, good. You guys are here. I'm so happy!
-我们也是 -你去哪了
- Us, too! u202d- Where you been?
我买♥♥下了木桶作坊
I bought the barrel factory!
什么
What?
解释一下那是什么意思
Help me know what that means.
我要把那里改造成酒吧
I'm gonna turn it into a bar.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your frickin' mind?!
我们的好心情好像结束了
I think our good mood is over.
你要开酒吧吗 太令人激动了
You're opening a bar? That's so exciting.
是吗 克丽丝蒂 是吗
Is it, Christy? Is it?
我们晚些聊 我有很多点子
Let's talk later. I have ideas.
好吧 我知道这有点冲动
Okay, I know this was a little impulsive.
也许这是我的错 我们没定规矩 那现在定
Maybe it's my fault. We didn't have a rule. So here it is.
如果我们俩谁疯了
If either one of us goes insane
想花超过10万美元 就给对方发短♥信♥
and wants to spend over $100,000, we shoot the other a text.
-你又没钱 -那这规矩就是只给你定的
- You don't have any money. - Okay, then, this rule is just for you.
我不知道该怎么和你说 邦妮
I don't know what to tell you, Bonnie.
我爱上了那里
I fell in love with the place.
你不该爱上那里 你该讨厌那里
You weren't supposed to love it, you were supposed to hate it.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
我马上上来
Be right up.
我女儿需要你
My daughter needs me.
我为什么不该爱上我的木桶作坊
Why was I not supposed to fall in love with my barrel factory?
-算了 我用词不当 -我看得出你在撒谎
- Forget it, poor choice of words. - I know when you're lying.
-是吗 我都看不出呢 -邦妮
- You do? I don't even know when I'm lying. - Bonnie.
好吧
Okay.
也许
Maybe...
我昨天已经看了
I already saw the beautiful garden
有着潺潺流水的美丽花♥园♥
with the babbling brook yesterday
我决定要在那里结婚
and got my heart set on getting married there.
你为什么不直说呢
Why didn't you just tell me that?
因为愚蠢的吉尔
Because stupid Jill...
告诉我 如果你以为那是你的主意 这样会更好
told me it would be better if you thought it was your idea.
为什么
Why?
因为你还没看到花♥园♥时
Because I had already kind of booked the garden
我就已经预订了
before you saw it.
等等
Wait a minute.
你生我的气 因为我没问你自己做了决定
You're getting mad at me for making a decision without you
同时你已经没问我自己做了决定
when you've already made a decision without me.
别对比我们的决定
Yeah, don't compare our decisions.
你的决定很严重 我的决定是异想天开
Yours was momentous, mine was whimsical.
至少我没撒谎
Well, at least I didn't lie about it.
这是严重的背信行为
That is a serious breach of trust.
少跟我说信任
Oh, don't talk to me about trust.
你说你要去洗车
You said you were gonna go wash your car,
结果你买♥♥了个酒吧
but instead you bought a bar.
我本来很开心 直到我过来了
You know, I was having a great day till I came over here.
-我也是 -好吧 我回家了
- Well, so was I. - Fine, I'm going home.
是吗 还是说你其实要去买♥♥一家废弃的宠物超♥市♥
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表