剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我一收到信息就来了 你赌博了吗
I came as soon as I got the message. Did you gamble?
她没有
She did not.
很好 有人拿到了钱 对吧
Good. Someone has the money, right?
未经证实的消息说钱在后备箱
There are unconfirmed reports that it's in the trunk.
如果你不信我 就去看
Go look if you don't believe me.
我当然信你
Of course I believe you.
我们及时赶到了吗
Did we get here in time?
-是的 -天啊 妈妈
- Yes. u202d- Geez, Mom,
你给所有人都打电♥话♥了吗
did you call everyone?
是啊 我真的很担心
Yeah. I was really worried.
-过去点 我要上车 -好
- Scooch over, I'm coming in. - Okay.
我坐不下了
There's no room for me.
温蒂 既然你在外面 去后备箱看看
Wendy, since you're out there, go look in the trunk and see
能否找到5000元
if you can find $5,000.
-什么 -快去
- What? - u202dJust do it!
你没必要大喊大叫
You don't have to yell.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们都在对我来说意义重大
It means so much to me that you guys are all here.
抱歉我真是一团糟
I'm sorry I'm such a screwup. u202dOh...
我们都是
We're all screwups.
所以我们爱彼此
That's why we love each other.
这里没钱
No money back here.
-克丽丝蒂 -等等 找到了
- Christy! - Wait, found it.
我从未怀疑过你
I never doubted you.
快速数一数
Give it a quick count.
等等 各位 我得接这个电♥话♥
Hang on, guys, I got to take this.
你好 奈德
Hi, Ned.
原来我是腌瓜
Turns out I'm a pickle.
邦妮 我觉得有人在偷你的车
Uh, Bonnie, I think someone's stealing your car.
该死 芒森先生
Damn it, Mr. Munson!
你吃了野牛肉炸玉米饼吗
Did you try the bison tacos?
没有 我在赌场的自助餐吃饱了
No, I filled up on the buffet at the casino.
你又赌博了吗
You gambled again?
是的
Yeah.
又回到第一天了
Another first day.
很可悲 对吧
Pathetic, right?
完全不是 我懂
Not at all. I-I get it.
谢天谢地我们有地方可去
Thank God we have a place to go.
我知道 这好方便
I know. And so convenient.
就在公路旁 停车位充足 最低下注五元
Right off the freeway, ample parking, five dollar tables.
-我是说匿名戒瘾会 -对哦
- I meant GA. - u202dOh, right.
专注点 露西
Focus, Lucy!
你想当我的互助对象吗
Hey, you want to be my sponsor?
我自己也才戒瘾一天
I've only got one day myself.
但是
But, uh...
但是我跟你分享一个很有用的建议吧
But let me tell you something that really helped me.
赌博的人有两种类型
There are two kinds of gamblers:
黄瓜和腌瓜
cucumbers and pickles.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表