剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我甚至给温蒂发短♥信♥问好
I even texted Wendy just to say, "What's up?"
原来如此
Oh, that's why.
我唯一的安慰是知道
Guess my only comfort is knowing
你们也在被拖延症困扰
you guys are struggling with procrastination, too.
我拿到驾照了
I got my license!
而且我在机动车驾驶管理处很开心
And I had a blast at the DMV.
所有人都很友好和外向
Everyone's so friendly and outgoing.
而且你还能去各种有趣的摊位
Plus, you get to go to all those fun stations.
视力测试 抽查测验 拍照
Eye test. Pop quiz. Photo shoot.
我从没拍过比这更好的照片
I have never taken a better picture.
角度 光照
The angle, the lighting.
沃尔特弄了很久
Walter took so much time.
所以我把包裹给了邻居 道歉又道歉
So, I'm handing my neighbor her package. Apology, apology.
她皱着眉头
And she's got this scowl on her face,
我心想 作为一个从香蕉共和国
and I'm thinking, "That's a lot of attitude
订东西的人 她脾气也太大了
for somebody who orders from Banana Republic."
但原来她是个皮肤科医生
But turns out she's a dermatologist,
她在检查我胳膊上的可疑斑点
and she's eying this suspicious freckle on my arm.
听好了 那是癌症前期
Get this. It was precancerous.
不拖延救了我的命
Not procrastinating saved my life.
昨晚 我终于坐下听了维克托的语♥音♥
Last night, I finally sat down with Victor's message.
你们猜怎么着 那是屁♥股♥误拨
And guess what. It was a butt-dial.
是的 我听了三分钟
Yeah. I listened to three minutes
他的摩挲声 然后在最后
of him rustling around, and then at the very end,
我听见他让护理者给他穿上干净的衣服
I heard him ask his caregiver to put him in a clean shirt
这样我回家时能看到他的好形象
so he'd look nice when I got home.
我会永远存下那段语♥音♥
Gonna keep that message forever.
真扯淡
Well, this is a load of crap!
我一辈子吃热狗都只加芥末
I've been eating my hot dog with just mustard my whole life,
但治疗让我愿意尝试新事物
but therapy has openede up to trying new things.
如果你闻到我有洋葱口气
So if you're smelling onions on my breath,
那其实是成长的口气
it's really the smell of growth.
真有趣
That's fascinating.
但我的问题是 你卖♥♥♥车♥了吗
But what I asked you is, "Did you sell the car?"
好吧 我还没卖♥♥
All right, I didn't sell it yet,
但那只是因为我事多
but only because I had a lot going on.
我很忙 非常忙 我是个大忙人
I am busy, very busy. I'm a very busy woman.
写下来 大忙人
Write that down. "Very busy woman."
我觉得不仅如此
I think there's more to it than that.
我觉得你与车有很深的感情
I think you're deeply attached to your car,
只要你不承认 你就永远卖♥♥不掉
and you'll never get rid of it unless you admit that.
我要和你说实话 特雷弗
I'm gonna be honest with you, Trevor.
你穿毛衣背心并不好看
The sweater vest is not your most flattering look.
我都不喜欢那辆车 噪音大 不靠谱
I don't even like the car. It's loud. It's unreliable.
它能动起来都令人们惊讶
People are amazed it runs at all.
我怎么会和那坨废物有感情
Why would I have an emotional attachment to that hunk of junk?
因为从某种角度来说 那坨废物就是你
Because, on some level, that hunk of junk is you.
天啊 抱歉我说背心不好看
Geez, sorry about the vest comment.
经典移情
Classic transference.
依然没用对
Still not what it means.
走着瞧
We'll see.
邦妮 你在过去几年变化很大
Bonnie, you have changed so much over the last few years.
你戒瘾了 你要结婚了
You got sober, you're getting married,
你在处理注意力缺陷障碍
you're dealing with your ADD.
这很了不起 也很可怕
That's a lot, and it's scary
卖♥♥掉旧车 就像放弃过去的自己
Getting rid of that old car is like getting rid of the old you.
或者是因为我忙 如果你写下就记得了
Or I was busy. You'd remember that if you'd written it down.
好吧 卖♥♥♥车♥的第一步是什么
Okay, what's the first step we need to take to sell the car?
在二手网站上打广♥告♥ 我猜吧
Put an ad on Craigslist, I guess.
很好 你为什么不立刻打
Great. Why don't you do that right now?
我希望我可以 但很不幸
I wish I could, but, uh, unfortunately,
治疗时间到了
we are out of time.
这话只有我能说
Only I get to say that.
如果你真的看到手腕上有表
And if you're really seeing a watch on your wrist,
那我们的问题比车大多了
we've got bigger problems than your car.
我不想立刻这样做 好吗 我就是不想做
I don't want to do this right now, okay? I just don't want to.
你不必独自做 我在这里陪着你
You don't have to do it alone. I'll be right here.
我必须写一整篇广♥告♥ 手♥机♥上写不了
I got to write a whole ad. I can't do it on my phone.
你可以用我的笔记本
Well, why don't we use my laptop?
我是特雷弗 我有背心和笔记本
"I'm Trevor. I have a vest and a laptop."
病人档案不在上面
Patient files aren't on there.
没错 但你骑骆驼的搞笑照片在上面
No, but a hilarious picture of you riding a camel is.
好吧 关上
Okay, close that.
发送
And send.
这轮你赢了
You win this round.
骆驼很吓人
And camels are scary.
许多人都会做那个表情
A lot of people make that face.
罗素 你有空吗
Oh. Hey, hey, hey, Russell, do you have a minute?
-没 -我刚在读申辩书
- No. - I was just reading through the brief.
你的工作是复印 不是读
Well, your job is to copy it, not to read it.
是的 快复印好了
Yes, and they are almost done.
但我只是好奇
But-but I was just wondering
你为什么不引用华盛顿诉沙佛案
why you didn't cite Washington v. Shafer.
因为那案子...
That's because that case is, um...
那案子是什么
What's that case?
简单来说 法官裁定
Well, in a nutshell, the judge ruled
前科是可以被接受的
prior criminal acts could be admissible
前提是与当前案件的相似性让陪审团
if the similarity to the current case provides the jury
能更清晰地理解呈堂证供
with a clearer understanding of the evidence before them.
真是个好点子 克丽丝蒂 好样的
That's a fantastic idea, Christy. Great job.
真的吗
Seriously?
天啊 谢谢
Oh, my God, thank you.
各位 我在厕所里突发奇想
Guys, it just hit me in the bathroom.
我们应该引用华盛顿诉沙佛案
We should cite Washington v. Shafer.
在这辆车里有很多回忆
Lot of memories in this car.
我很高兴它能找到这么好的新主人
I'm really glad it's going to such a nice kid.
谢谢 很完美
Thanks. It's perfect.
祝你开车时身体康健
Well, drive it in good health.
我不会开
Oh, I'm not gonna drive it.
我会把它推下悬崖 为学生拍电影
I'm gonna push it off a cliff for my student film.
什么
What?
这现在是他的车了 邦妮
Uh, it's his car now, Bonnie.
但他会谋杀它 钥匙还我
But he's gonna murder it. Uh, give me the keys.
-不成交 -什么 为什么
- No deal. - What? Why?
带着你的丸子头去做热瑜伽吧
Just take your man bun and go do some hot yoga.
哥们 钥匙还她
Dude, give her back the keys.
不然情况只会变得更糟
It's only gonna get worse.
好吧 我用我爸的车
Fine. I'll just use my dad's car.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你没听见吗 他要把我推下悬崖
Didn't you hear him? He was gonna push me off a cliff.
好吧 我在家里习惯了一定程度的邦妮
Okay, I'm used to a certain level of Bonnie around here,
但你今天比以往更邦妮
but you're being even Bonnier than usual.
我猜有可能
I guess, uh, it's possible
我不想让车变成一团火球
I-I don't want the car to end up in a ball of fire
是因为我对它有感情
because I'm attached to it.
那辆车代表了过去的我
That car kind of represents who I used to be,
我很难放弃它
and I'm...'m having trouble letting her go.
这是特雷弗说的吗
Is that what Trevor says?
特雷弗和我不谈车
Trevor and I don't talk about my car.
我们谈的是你 以及你需要
We talk about you, and how you need
在很多方面做出改进
to make more of an effort in several different areas.
我不知道为什么 但我可能会点番茄汤
Well, I don't know why, but I think I might have tomato soup.
我不在乎你们怎么说
I don't care what you say.
我的皮肤科医生邻居现在是我的新闺蜜
My dermatologist neighbor's now my new bestie,
我免费做了1200美元的净肤
and I got a $1,200 peel for free.
你要这个样子多久
How long are you gonna look like that?
几天 然后会变得很脆
Couple of days. Then it's gonna get real crusty,
然后会开始脱落
then it's gonna start flaking off,
然后我会年轻三个月
but then I'm gonna look a whole three months younger.
好消息
Ah, great news.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表