剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我戒瘾了 她做不到
Well, I got sober, and she couldn't do it.
我爱她 但我只能对她放手
I love her, but I had to let her go.
是的 路更窄 但我们的生活更好
Yeah, the road gets narrower, but our life gets better.
感谢你这样说
Thank you for that.
我们都支持你
We're all here for you.
不不不 女士们 我来
Oh. u202dNo, no, no, ladies, this one is on me.
终于 我等了四年
Finally. I've been waiting for four years
别人买♥♥单...
for somebody else to pick up...
等等 那是黑卡吗
Hold the phone, is that a black card?
-这个吗 是的 -你真的
- This? Oh, yeah. - Is it true
能用这卡买♥♥辆法拉利吗
you can buy a Ferrari with that?
不买♥♥都算是无礼
It's almost rude if you don't.
对吧
Right?
你应该在这里拍部电影
You should shoot a movie here.
我可以演 你知道我会唱歌♥吧
I could be in it. You know, I sing.
我在摇摄 我很喜欢
I'm panning, and I'm loving.
我在摇摄 我很喜欢
I'm panning, and I'm loving.
换演员
Recast that guy.
-你真喜欢吗 -太棒了
- Come on, you like? - u202dIt's fantastic.
我的血型是波旁酒时 怎么没遇到这地方
Where was this place when my blood type was bourbon?
我知道 我肯定会和这里的酒保睡
I know. I would've been totally sleeping with the bartender.
等等 我是在睡
Oh, wait, I am.
生意如何
So, how's business been?
这么说吧 现在有三个客人
Let's just say that there are three people in here,
-我很激动 -我不明白
- and I'm excited. - u202dI don't get it.
这地方应该爆红
This place should be crushing it.
有魅力 有特色
It's got charm, character,
有令人怜悯的老板
an owner you feel a little bit sorry for.
我知道 我一直在给他说 利用轮椅
I know. I keep telling him, work the chair.
你们说完了吗
You guys done?
永远说不完 说真的我喜欢 非常棒
Never. Honestly, man, I love it. I love it. It's great.
谢谢 等扭亏为盈之后
Thanks. As soon as we start turning a profit,
我还有大计划
I got big plans.
我很想听 但现在
I want to hear them, but right now I got
我肚里装了一加仑冰茶
about a gallon of iced tea in me.
那边 门上写着西语"男子"
Right that way. It's the door that says "Hombres."
-好 -我还是不确定是否该那样写
- Cool. u202d- Still not sure I should've done that.
你们看起来相处愉快
So, you two seem to be getting along.
是的 他戒瘾了 手不乱摸了
Well, yeah, he's sober now, he kept his hands to himself,
而且他用黑卡付了午餐
and he paid for lunch with a black card.
黑卡
A black card.
他确实喜欢挥舞那东西
He does love waving that thing around.
也许他能对我们挥一下
Well, maybe he could wave it at us
解决我们的烦恼
and make our problems disappear.
说真的 如果我们
Seriously, if we want
想让这个酒吧更上一层楼
to take this bar to the next level,
我们需要投资者
we need an investor.
我说不好 朋友掺和生意
I don't know. Friends and business?
这跟在门上写西语"男子"一样糟
That's as bad as having "Hombres" On the door.
拜托 他住在洛杉矶 我们不联♥系♥
Oh, come on. He lives in L.A., so we'd never hear from him.
他只给我们打钱
He'd just send us money.
这和养孩子完全相反
It's the exact opposite of having a child.
你想过在小便池上放电视吗
You ever think of putting TVs above the urinals?
我有个朋友制♥作♥60秒的Ted演讲
I have a buddy who produces 60-second TED Talks.
非常适合普通人
Perfect for the average whiz.
进去时膀胱满满 出来时思想丰富
You go in with a full bladder, you leave with a full mind.
看看 米奇有关于酒吧的创意
Look at that, Mitch has ideas for the bar.
如果我们有钱实现就好了
If only we had money to implement them.
邦妮
Bonnie.
你们在找投资人吗
Are you looking for investors?
我不会难为你的 兄弟
I would never put you in that position, buddy.
如果我想被难为呢
What if I want to be in that position?
对 如果他想呢
Yeah, what if he wants to?
你确定吗 米奇
Are you sure about this, Mitch?
百分百 这是计划的一部分
100%. It's part of the program.
计划说你应该投资酒吧吗
The program says that you should invest in a bar?
不 计划说为人服务
No, it says be of service,
帮助别人 别只顾自己
help others, get out of self.
我是你最好的朋友
I'm your best friend, man.
让我和你一起冒险吧
Let me take this ride with you.
见鬼 米奇 谢谢你
Damn it, Mitch. Thank you.
我让你们兄弟相聚吧
Well, I'm gonna let you two have some bro time.
没错 又可以说了
That's right. That's back in.
我去练练我的短Ted演讲
I'm gonna go work on my mini TED talk.
主题 穿紧身衣骑自行车的人
Topic, people who dress up in spandex to ride their bike.
我为什么不能开车碾死他们
Why can't I run them over?
太棒了
This is incredible!
我们能再次合作了
We're actually getting to work together again.
-兄弟团回来了 -是的
- The boys are back! - u202dYeah!
你不介意我喝点啤酒庆祝吧
You cool if I have a beer to celebrate?
-你不喝我会生气的 -我必须称赞你
- I would be pissed if you didn't. - I got to hand it to you,
你想出了让邦妮不生你气的方法
you figuring out a way to get Bonnie to not be mad at you--
如果你做了相关的Ted演讲 一定要告诉我
you do a TED Talk on that, let me know.
这是走同一条路的魔力
It's the magic of being on the same path.
你在抽大♥麻♥ 我以为你戒瘾了
You're smoking weed? I thought you were sober.
我是戒了
I am.
加州式戒瘾
California sober.
有这回事吗
That's a thing?
完全有
It's totally a thing.
我滴酒不沾
I d-- I don't-- I don't drink at all.
但如果你抽大♥麻♥ 怎么能算戒瘾呢
But how can you be sober if you're smoking?
两万美元够运营吗
So, uh, 20 grand enough to get things rolling?
我去给你拿烟灰缸
Let me get you an ashtray.
好 开始
All right. Here we go.
摒除杂念
Quiet the mind.
好滴哟
Yepper-dee-doo.
我为什么这样说
Why did I say that?
这不算摒除杂念
That's not a quiet mind.
好 开始
Okay, here we go.
不能忘记周四预约的眼科检查
Ooh, can't forget that eye appointment on Thursday.
停下
Stop it.
我来自澳洲
I come from a land down under.
这是从哪冒出来的
Where the hell did that come from?
我这样坐着膝盖疼
My knees hurt when I sit like this.
可能是癌症
That's probably cancer.
有膝癌吗
Can you get knee cancer?
克丽丝蒂·普兰科特
Christy Plunkett,
你太差了
you are terrible at this.
那是我七年级的科学老师
That was my seventh grade science teacher.
他怎么会在
What's he doing in here?
我从没离开过
Oh, I never left.
很好
Great.
我有精神病
I'm mentally ill,
而且我有膝癌
and I have knee cancer.
看看
Hey, check it out.
我订了个新招牌 那人模拟了
I ordered a new sign, and the guy mocked up
在大楼上的预览效果图
what it's gonna look like on the building.
霓虹灯酒桶
Ooh, a neon barrel.
那会吸引一群人的
That'll really draw a crowd.
瞧瞧负空间
Yeah, and look at the negative space.
是我的首字母
It's my initials.
我看不懂
I'm not getting that.
你什么意思 A代表亚当
What do you mean? "A" For Adam,
J代表贾尼考斯基啊
"J" For Janikowski.
我看见的是一根老二
I see a penis.
什么 明显是AJ
What? What? No, it's clearly "A.J."
不管是什么 都会吸引一群人
Well, either way, it'll draw a crowd.
也许是两群不大一样的人
Maybe two slightly different crowds.
花米奇的钱很好玩 是吧
It's fun spending Mitch's money, isn't it?
你想要好玩吗 等我装上无泡沫的啤酒龙头吧
You want fun? Wait'll I put in those foamless beer taps.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表