剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
They watched me read for 20 minutes.
你知道人们围观时你尿不出来吗
You know how it's hard to pee when people are watching you?
你更加读不了案例
It's even harder to read.
谁看你尿尿啊
Who watches you pee?
别往心里去
Don't take it personal.
这些教授只是想淘汰差生
These professors are just trying to weed out the weak ones.
我之前在跟律师聊
I was talking to my lawyer.
他曾是海豹特种部队队员 他说法学院更难
He used to be a Navy SEAL, and he said law school was harder.
天啊 如果我是差生呢
Oh, God, what if I'm one of the weak ones?
你为什么跟你律师聊
Why were you talking to your lawyer?
等等 我在努力帮你女儿
Hang on. I'm trying to help your daughter.
不不 快点回答我
No, no, no. Just-just real quick.
是因为婚前协议吗
Is it for a prenup?
邦妮 别这样 她很沮丧
Bonnie, come on. She's upset.
-别担心这事 -因为我也认识律师的
- Don't worry about this. This... - 'Cause I know lawyers, too.
真的吗 你想现在来这出
- Really? You want to do this now?
你似乎想来啊
Well, you seem to want to do it.
好啊 我们安排会面吧
Great, let's set a meeting.
行啊 我的律师是真正的斗士
Let's do it. My guy's a real pit bull.
我的律师参与了击毙本拉♥登♥的小队
My guy was part of the team that killed Bin Laden.
我的律师是戒酒的酒鬼
Oh, yeah, well, my guy's a recovering alcoholic,
他们很刻薄的
and they're mean.
我知道 我不正要娶一位嘛
I know. I'm marrying one.
现在连你都要看我读书吗
Now you're gonna watch me read?
我把范围缩小到了两个中心装饰品
So I've narrowed it down to two centerpieces.
你喜欢马蹄莲还是向日葵
Do you like the calla lilies or the sunflower?
搞什么
What the hell?!
怎么了
What?
我在努力策划我们的婚礼
I'm trying to plan our wedding,
而你又在和路易丝亲热吗
and you're making out with Louise again?
我在努力和路易丝亲热
Well, I'm trying to make out with Louise,
你继续策划我们的婚礼吧
and you keep planning our wedding.
好吧 我自己选择花
Fine. I'll choose the flowers myself.
我更喜欢格柏雏菊
Me... I like a Gerber daisy.
你就是我的格柏雏菊
You're my Gerber daisy.
我恨你
I hate you.
这一周每一晚都是同样的梦
Every night this week, the same dream.
除了周三 我梦见
Except Wednesday, I dreamt
我是加油站的夜班经理
I was the night manager of a gas station.
也许是个预兆 我们到时候再看
Could've been a premonition. We'll see.
你害怕亚当真的出轨了吗
Are you afraid Adam's actually cheating on you?
不 我信任他
No, I trust him.
而且我去了乔氏超♥市♥ 打听了一些路易丝的事
Plus, I went to Trader Joe's and did a little digging on Louise.
原来她喜欢女人
Turns out she's into the ladies.
所以你去了乔氏超♥市♥ 基本上跟踪了别人
So you went to Trader Joe's and basically stalked someone
就因为她出现在你梦里
because she appeared in your dream.
好姑娘
Attagirl.
我们说清楚 我当时反正也在那里买♥♥芥末青豆
Let's be clear. I was already there for the wasabi peas.
我又不是专门去的
It's not like I made a special trip.
对 因为那样就过了
Ah, 'cause that would cross the line.
我从来不做梦
I never have dreams.
你不做梦吗
You don't dream?
是啊
Nope.
每晚都是八小时的死亡预览
Every night is just an eight-hour preview of death.
你知道还有谁不做梦吗
You know who else doesn't dream?
连环杀手
Serial killers.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我又不是说她是连环杀手
I'm not saying she is one.
我只是说不止她一个人这样
I'm just sing she's not alone.
我们能赶紧买♥♥单然后去互助会吗
Can we just get the check and go to the meeting?
我记得你有课啊
I thought you had class.
我不去了
I'm not going.
你这么快就翘课了吗
You're skipping already?
我没有翘课 我退学了
I'm not skipping. I quit.
你不能退学
No, you can't quit.
我不是上法学院的料 太难了
I'm not cut out for law school. It's just too hard.
他们想淘汰差生
They're trying to weed out the weak ones,
我给他们省了麻烦
and I'm saving them the trouble.
-说句话啊 -说句话啊
- Say something. - Say something.
你只想倾诉 还是需要反馈
Am I just listening, or do you want feedback?
只想倾诉 我已经下定决心了
Just listening. I-I've made up my mind.
在法学院待了两周
The only thing I've learned
我唯一学到的就是我很愚蠢
from two weeks in law school is that I'm clueless.
但是没你愚蠢
Though not as clueless as you.
你怎么看不出来 你做的
How can you not see you're having these dreams
这些关于亚当出轨的梦都是因为
about Adam cheating on you because deep down
你内心深处希望他帮你策划婚礼
you want him to help you with the wedding?
-我不想 -你想
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
随你信不信 你已经长大了
Believe it or not, you have actually grown,
想要真正的伙伴关系
and you want a real partnership.
你不想再当过去的
You don't want to be the narcissistic,
那个自恋碾压的怪物
steamrolling monster you've always been.
我肯定想的
I'm pretty sure I do.
克丽丝蒂
Christy,
你觉得你拿不到高中同等文凭
you didn't think you could get your GED.
你觉得你考不上大学
You didn't think you could get into college.
你觉得你考不上法学院
You didn't think you could get into law school,
但你都做到了
but you did all those things.
我们总是看着眼前的高山
We always look at the mountains ahead of us,
忘记了我们翻越的高山也一样难爬
and we forget the mountains behind us were just as hard to climb.
我们得开始记下她的金玉良言
We got to start writing this stuff down.
大家好 我是阿曼达 我想我是酒瘾者
Hi. My name is Amanda, and I guess I'm an alcoholic
你好 阿曼达
Hi, Amanda.
我之前从未来过互助会
I've never been to a meeting before,
所以我不确定我该说什么
so I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say.
我不知道不喝酒我怎么撑过今天
I don't know how I'm gonna get through today without drinking.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂
Hi. My name is Christy,
我想我是酒瘾者
and I think I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
这是我第一次参加互助会
This is my first time at a meeting,
然后
and, uh...
我来是因为
I came here because, um...
我这辈子做过许多糟糕的事
I've done a lot of screwed up things in my life,
但我说过
but, the one thing I said
我永远不会做的事是
I would never do is, uh...
载着孩子醉驾
do ... drive drunk with my kids in the car.
然后
And then...
我以为那足够让我戒酒
And I-I thought that that would be enough to get me to stop,
但是
but...
我第二天又喝酒了
then I drank again the next day.
实际上 情况并非如此
Actually, that's not true.
我那晚就喝酒了
I drank that night.
从那以后的每个早上
Um, and every morning since,
我醒来后都说
I-I wake up, and I say,
我今天不会喝酒
"I am not gonna drink today,"
但我总是五点前就醉了
but I'm always drunk by 5:00.
不管我做什么 我都戒不掉
No matter what I do, I can't stop.
我是来戒瘾的
I'm here to... to try to get sober,
但这看起来似乎不可能
but, it seems impossible.
所以
So,
我今天来了
I'm here today,
我想这有所意义
and I guess that's something.
就这样
That's it.
大家好 我是辛西娅 我是酒瘾者
Hi. I'm Cynthia, and I'm an alcoholic.
-你好 辛西娅 -你说得对
- Hi, Cynthia. - You were right.
上法学院并不是我做过的最难的事
Law school isn't the hardest thing I've ever done.
有那么一会儿 我想着 我要试试
For a split second, I thought, "I want to try that."
我居然这么快就忘了我是酒瘾者
Amazing how fast I can forget that I'm an alcoholic.
所以我喝着我的红莓汁
So, instead, I sipped my cranberry juice...
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我有课 我还得找到买♥♥我教材的小伙子
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表