剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我们会喝死的
We'd be dead.
没有注意力缺陷障碍也会拖延
You don't have to have ADD to procrastinate.
圣诞节时我收到一个寄给邻居的包裹
I got a package meant for my neighbors at Christmas,
我现在还没送过去呢
and I still haven't taken it over there.
那不算太糟糕
That's not so bad.
已经过去三年了
It's been three years.
我也在拖延一件事
I've been putting something off, too.
维克托在去世前几天给我语♥音♥留言了
I still haven't listened to a voice mail Victor left me
我现在还没听呢
a couple of days before he died.
真令人难过 你不想听他的声音吗
Aw, that's so sad. Don't you want to hear his voice?
我不知道 我们那天吵架了
I don't know. We had a hard day,
我害怕他打来电♥话♥只是对我发火
and I'm afraid he was calling because he was mad at me,
我不希望那是我听到他说的最后一句话
and I don't want that to be the last thing I hear him say.
你跟他一起上天堂后 误会都会消除的
Well, it'll all get cleared up when you join him in heaven.
天啊 邦妮
Oh, my God, Bonnie.
干嘛 这很有爱
What? It's sweet.
我在假装相信有天堂这回事呢
I'm pretending to believe in heaven.
我从不拖延
I never procrastinate.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
我建了一个特殊的日程表
I created a special calendar
列出了所有我得完成的任务
where I list all the tasks I need to get done,
按日期 优先级和我的抵抗程度排序
ranked by date, priority and my level of resistance.
我称之为温蒂日程表
I call it the Wen-dalendar.
那太无聊了 我都想"瘟得"死了
Well, that is so boring I want to Wen-dalen-die.
我喜欢写下任务 完成后打勾
I love writing things down and checking them off.
有时候我会写下我已经完成的任务
Sometimes I write down things I've already done
就为了...
just so I can...
我都唠叨六个月
Well, I've been bugging you
让你去考驾照了
to get a driver's license for six months.
我有点厌倦给你当司机了
I'm a bit tired of being your chauffeur.
我们好像决定过不在大家面前
I thought we decided we weren't gonna talk about
谈论室友的事
roommate stuff in front of the group.
我们从未讨论过
We never discussed that.
我们该聊一聊
Well, we should.
陌生人
Stranger.
你的上流工作怎么样
How's your fancy job?
挺好的
Oh, it's good. It's good.
我不能细聊
I mean, I can't really talk about it
因为律师-当事人特权
'cause of attorney-client privilege.
我有次被这玩意儿坑惨了
Oh, I got so screwed on that once.
我告诉了一个律师我做过的所有事
I told this lawyer all these things I'd done,
然后他在法庭上提起了这些事
and then he brought it all up in court,
这时候我才知道 得是你的律师才会保密
which is when I learned it has to be your lawyer.
总之 如果他们不坐你旁边
Bottom line, if they don't sit at your table,
什么都别告诉他们
don't tell them anything.
真好笑
Oh, that's funny.
让我想起了工作时
It reminds me of work,
我也和律师同事笑一整天
where I also laugh all day with my legal colleagues.
我不信
I'm not buying it.
如果你没在抱怨 那你就不是克丽丝蒂
Yeah, if you're not complaining, you're not Christy.
才不是
That is so not true.
好吧 我的新工作很糟糕 我痛苦不堪
Fine! My new job blows. I'm miserable.
瞧 克丽丝蒂也有个喝酒游戏
Hey, look, Christy has a drinking game.
我以为我会有一些真正的责任
I thought I was gonna have some real responsibility,
但我只是在复印文件
but I'm just making copies.
我讨厌我的生活
I hate my life.
我希望你高兴了
Well, I hope you're happy!
你应该不是真心的
I don't think you mean that.
你说 别用贪睡功能
"Don't hit the snooze," You said.
你说 在需要起床之前就醒来
"Wake up right before you need to," You said.
因为你 我收到了一张罚单
Well, because of you, I got a ticket.
我觉得你收到罚单是因为你自己
I think because of you, you got a ticket.
是你有两辆车
You're the one that has two cars.
告诉你一声
Well, for your information,
我决定卖♥♥掉旧车
I've decided to get rid of my old car.
我看到后就会信的
I'll believe it when I see it.
做好准备吧
Well, get ready to see it,
因为我今天要做的第一件事就是卖♥♥♥车♥
because I'm gonna do it first thing today.
你好 我是邦妮·普兰科特 你的大楼管♥理♥员♥
Hi. I'm Bonnie Plunkett, your building manager.
你需要修什么东西吗 任何东西都行
Do you need anything repaired? Anything at all?
水龙头 马桶
Faucets, toilets?
你好奇家里的东西尺寸有多长吗
Curious about how long anything is?
谢谢你这么快
Thank you for squeezing me in
就给我安排上了
on such short notice.
法式红酒炖牛肉
"Beef bourguignon,
传统的法国炖菜
"Traditional French braised stew.
总共需要花费六到八个小时
Total time, six to eight hours."
开工吧
Well, let's get at it.
我搞砸了 我点了炙鸡肉
I screwed up. I ordered chicken paillard,
但其实应该是腹肉牛排
but it was supposed to be a hanger steak.
是的
It's true.
干了这么多年后 她依然很不擅长
After all these years, she's still not good at this.
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
那一桌可能是我今晚唯一过得去的小费
That table may be my only decent tip of the night.
那改变了一切
Oh. Well, that changes everything.
听好了 各位
Uh, listen up, everyone.
克丽丝蒂需要钱 咱们齐心协力吧
Christy needs money. Let's really pull together.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我工作的那家律所
The law firm that I'm working for
要我立刻过去
needs me to come in right now.
大案子 需要所有人手
"Big case, all hands on deck.
我们需要你立刻赶来
We need you ASAP."
各位 有人需要我
Guys, I'm needed.
但你正在糟糕地服务我们的顾客中
But you're in the middle of poorly serving our customers.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我要去做有意义的事
I am gonna go do something with meaning,
重要的事
something important,
不需要旁边放酱汁的事
something that doesn't involve sauce on the side,
因为本人注定要做大事
'cause I am meant for greater things.
你不能走
You can't just leave.
看着我
Watch me.
真值得看
Well, that was worth watching.
-我尽快赶来了 -不在乎
- I came as fast as I could. - Don't care.
我们在霍金斯审判上遇到了麻烦
We got thrown a curveball on the Hawkins trial.
很可能会通宵加班
Probably gonna be an all-nighter.
你需要我帮忙起草申辩状吗
Do you need me to help draft a brief?
研究先前案例吗
Research precedents?
我们需要你取晚餐
We need you to pick up dinner.
-什么 -是的 我们已经
- What? - Yeah, we already ordered
在老板最爱的餐厅点过了
from the boss's favorite restaurant.
我们能像成年人一样处理这问题吗
Is there a chance we could be adults about this?
当然可以
Of course.
这一定令你很羞辱
This must be very humbling for you,
所以我们决定不火上浇油了
and so we've decided not to rub your nose in it.
-真的吗 -假的 保罗 稿子
- Really? - No. Paul, the list.
这是我们一起写的
We all kind of workshopped these together.
你的人生没什么变化 律师
"Your life hasn't changed that much, Counselor,
这是证据A
and here is exhibit A."
你在处理什么案子 克丽丝蒂没尊严案吗
"What case are you working on? Christy v. Dignity?"
这是普勒斯顿写的
That was Preston.
好了
Okay.
等等 再说一个
Oh, uh, buh-buh, one more.
显然《法律与秩序》
"Apparently Law & Order
真正的意思是《法律与点餐》
means law and order dinner."
随你们取笑
Make all the jokes you want.
现在没什么能让我感觉更糟了
Nothing could make me feel worse about myself right now.
我讨厌这里
I hate this place!
我昨天只有一件事要做
I have one thing to do yesterday:
卖♥♥掉旧车 我做到了吗 没有
get rid of my old car. But did I? No.
我做了一大堆我不想做的事
I did a bunch of things I didn't want to do instead.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表