剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
你好 有什么能帮忙的
Hello. Can I help you?
我找塔米·迪芬多夫
I'm looking for Tammy Diffendorf.
你是她的朋友吗
You a friend of hers?
我是她的假释官
I'm her parole officer,
来检查的
here for an inspection.
她好像不知道你要来
I don't think she knows you're coming.
就是要这样
Yeah, that's kind of the idea.
好吧
Uh, right.
这扇门
That door there.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you. u202dMm-hmm.
喂
Hey!
你的影子呢
Where's your shadow?
两个故事 一杯水
Two stories and a glass of water,
我终于哄她睡着了
but I finally got her down.
你们今天做了什么
What did you guys do today?
你知道我们没见过的卡利斯托加的喷泉吗
You know that geyser in Calistoga we've never seen?
我见过了 你没必要去了
Well, I've seen it, and you don't need to.
大酱后悔了吗
Is Big Sauce having second thoughts?
完全没有
Not at all.
塔米讨人喜欢 我们早上见
Tammy is a delight, and I will see you in the morning.
等等 你要去哪里
Hold up. Where do you think you're going?
-亚当家 -不 不行
- Adam's. u202d- Oh, no, no. No, no, you are not.
有什么大不了的 我想和我未婚夫在一起
What's the big deal? I want to be with my fiance.
-他为什么不能睡这里 -他可以啊
- Why can't he sleep here? u202d- He can.
他只是发现很难
He just finds it difficult
遵守塔米的假释限制
living under Tammy's parole restrictions, and...
他没法喝酒
He can't get high.
我不在乎 你不许让我和她单独在一起
I don't care! You are not leaving me alone with her!
你保证过 她会是你的责任
You promised that she would be your responsibility.
但我好想亚当
But I miss Adam.
你该在之前考虑到的
Well, you should have thought of that before...
不 塔米
No! u202dTammy!
塔米 醒醒
Tammy, wake up!
塔米 是我 大酱
Tammy, it's me, Big Sauce!
-差一点 -发生了什么
- So close. - What? What happened?
你做噩梦了
You were having a bad dream.
不
No.
那是夜惊
That was a night terror.
抱歉 我忘记提我会夜惊了吗
I'm sorry. Did I forget to mention I get night terrors?
没事 塔米
It's okay, Tammy.
我妈妈陪着你呢
My mom is here for you.
晚安
Good night.
你肯再为我念《晚安 月亮》吗
Will you read me Goodnight Moon again?
在善意二手店买♥♥东西也挺好的
I would have been okay at a Goodwill.
我们没必要太高档
We didn't have to go fancy.
这家卖♥♥衣服的店也卖♥♥轮胎
When you can buy tires at the same place you're buying clothes,
也没那么高档啦
it's not that fancy.
你就需要一些基本衣物
You just need some basics. u202dMm.
只要衣服有趣就行
Well, as long as they got a little zing to 'em.
我想立刻开始约会
I want to start dating ASAP.
不如我们挑一件适合工作面试的衣服吧
How about we focus on an outfit for a job interview?
这就是我需要你的原因
See, that's why I need you.
我在渴望一个我能挠的毛茸茸的背
Here I am, craving a hairy back I can scratch up,
而你关注大局
and you got your eye on the big picture.
先给你挑牛仔裤吧
Okay, let's start you off with some jeans.
大家都需要一条好的牛仔裤 你喜欢什么样的
Everyone needs a solid pair of those. What's your style?
-我不知道 -好吧 有喇叭裤
- Oh, I don't really know. - Okay, well, you got the boot cut,
男友裤 低腰款 高腰款
the boyfriend cut, the low-rise, the high-rise.
我个人喜欢紧身裤
Personally, I like a nice jegging.
紧身裤是什么
What the hell's a "Jegging"?
看起来像是牛仔裤的打底裤
They're leggings that look like jeans.
你什么意思 不能就是蓝色吗
Well, what are you saying? Can't I just have blue?
可以啊 你想要石磨款 水磨款还是复古款
Well, sure. You want the stonewashed, prewashed, vintage?
-天啊 别说了 -怎么了
- Oh, my God, stop. u202d- What's wrong?
你对我说了好多种东西
You're just... you're coming at me with a lot of stuff.
过去七年里
I mean, for the last seven years,
我只穿监狱运动裤
I've worn nothing but prison sweats.
很好啊 我们去看看运动裤
Well, great. Let's go check out some sweats.
我为什么想要运动裤 我过去七年里只穿了它
Why would I want sweats?! That's all I've been wearing for seven years.
你在听我说吗
Haven't you been listening?!
塔米 没事的 深呼吸
Tammy, it's okay. Take a breath.
我在努力 无法呼吸
I'm trying. Can't. Can't breathe.
选择太他妈多了
Too many damn choices!
你们还好吗
Are you ladies finding everything okay?
-我们没事 -我有事
- We're fine. - u202dI'm not.
如果你们没看中喜欢的
Well, if you don't see anything you like,
后面还有更多选择
we've got more choices in the back.
不要更多选择 我会做出糟糕的选择
No more choices! I make bad choices.
我就是这样进监狱的
That's how I ended up in prison!
为什么大家都盯着我
Why is everyone staring at me?
别看着我 别看着我
Stop looking at me. Don't look at me!
天啊 好柔软
Oh, my God, this is so soft.
有我的尺码吗
Do you have it in my size?
那叫夜惊
They're called night terrors.
她一直都有这种症状
She has them all the time.
昨晚她揪下了我妈妈的一绺头发
Last night, she actually got a lock of my mom's hair.
可怜的邦妮
Poor Bonnie.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
这是宇宙史上最棒的回报
This is the greatest payback in the history of the universe.
我终于相信上帝了
I finally believe in God.
系好安全带
Ooh, buckle up.
12英尺的可怕人物来了
Here comes 12 feet of scary.
瞧瞧你 塔米
Ah. Look at you, Tammy. u202dOoh.
你看起来很棒
Yeah, you look very nice.
谢谢 我自己挑的
Thanks. I picked 'em out myself.
看来购物很成功
So shopping was a success.
我们活着出来了
We got out alive.
-发生了什么 -我惊慌失措 打了人体模型
- What happened? - Oh, I totally freaked out and punched a mannequin,
但是在深呼吸
but after some deep breaths
和跟大酱去彩乐美之后
and a trip to Color Me Mine with Big Sauce here,
我冷静下来了
I calmed down.
你们的马克杯都在路上了
Your mugs are all on the way.
你刚出狱
Well, you just got out of prison.
这是个很大的调整
It's a big adjustment.
我记得我出狱后好几个月
I remember when I first got out, took me a few months
才开始不带刀就去洗澡
to take a shower without bringing a knife.
瞧 洗澡带刀
See? Knife in the shower.
这是肌肉记忆
It's a muscle memory.
今早出了点《惊魂序曲》的事
We had a little Bates Motel incident this morning.
给我来块丹佛煎蛋饼
Hey, put me down for a Denver omelet.
-我得上厕所 -塔米
- I got to hit the can. u202d- Tammy?
-刀 -对哦
- The knife. - Right, right, right.
我们刚刚还在聊
We were just talking about it.
变好一点 塔米
Be better, Tammy.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
你在做很棒的事
You're doing a wonderful thing.
我以全新的眼光看待你了
Yeah, I'm seeing you in a whole new light.
我得赶走她
I got to get rid of her.
我跟你说了她撑不到两天
Yeah, I told you she wouldn't last more than two days.
你们都欠我五块
Y'all owe me 5 bucks.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我感觉像是那种带来一只狗
I feel like one of those people who brings in a dog
结果意识到那是郊狼的人
and realizes it's a coyote.
邦妮 刚出狱的人肯定是个挑战
Bonnie, a person just out of prison is gonna be a challenge.
我现在知道了 玛乔
Yeah, I know that now, Marge.
最糟糕的部分是 这是我的主意
The worst part is, this was my idea.
她本来要去一个过渡住所
She was all set to go to a halfway house
那里的人们可能大概了解他们在做什么
where they probably have some vague notion what they're doing,
但我非得张开大嘴邀请她跟我住
but I had to open my big, generous mouth. Uh.
你为什么不直接告诉我不行
Why couldn't you just tell me "No"?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表