剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
That's very nice, Bonnie.
真棒
"Very nice"?
老娘就是个奇迹
I'm a frickin' miracle.
知道吗
You know what?
算了
You know what, forget it.
但我得告诉你
But I got to tell you,
这就和我们小时候一样
this is just like when we were kids.
你总是喜欢塔米 厌恶我
You always loved Tammy and you hated me.
我从未厌恶过你
I never hated you.
那为什么塔米有特殊待遇
Then why did Tammy get all the special treatment?
坐下
Sit down.
我可能给了塔米额外的关注
I may have given extra attention to Tammy
因为她之前很惨
because she came from such a difficult situation.
我也是
So did I.
这是我第九个寄养家庭
This was my ninth foster home.
但这是塔米的第一家
But it was Tammy's first.
而且就是在出事之后
And it was right after the incident.
我也出过事
Well, I had incidents, too.
很多事
Plenty of 'em.
是啊
Yeah.
但你♥爸♥爸没杀了你妈妈
But your father didn't kill your mother.
我以为你知道
I assumed that you knew.
她也没和我说过这事
Oh, she never spoke to me about it either.
是社工告诉我的
The social worker told me.
天啊
God.
她来这里时很脆弱
She was so fragile when she came here.
我得额外努力
I needed to make an extra effort
这样她才知道自己是被爱着的
so she knew she was loved.
这么久以来
All this time,
我以为你只是不喜欢我
I thought you just didn't like me.
我想那对你来说是不公平
Oh, I guess that wasn't fair to you.
我得说 你也没让我好过
Well, I will say, you didn't make it easy.
每次我想接近你时
Any time I reached out to you,
你都建起高墙
you had your walls up pretty high.
我最后只是确保
I eventually just made sure
你有容身之所
that you had a roof over your head
食能果腹
and food on your plate and...
衣能遮体
clothes on your back.
我想跟你争论 但我
I'd argue with you, but I was...
的确很难管教
well, let's say a handful.
我到你家时
By the time I got to you,
在我看来 你就和其他人一样
you just looked like the rest of 'em to me.
无论如何
Well, for what it's worth,
似乎你为自己创造了美好的生活
it sounds like you have made a great life for yourself.
我为你骄傲 邦妮
I am proud of you, Bonnie.
真的吗
You are?
我给你倒杯热可可吧
Why don't I get you a hot chocolate.
我想把这些洋葱圈带回家
I want to take these onion rings home with me
对它们做可怕的事
and do terrible things to them.
蘸上酱汁吧
Dip it in sauce.
哪一个
Which one?
三种全蘸上
All three.
同时吗
At the same time?
照办就是了
Just do it.
我们该生产这种蘸料
We should bottle this.
我们会赚大钱的
We'd make millions.
我们称之为牧场烧烤芥末酱
We'll call it ran-barbe-tard.
安迪教了我三重蘸料的魔力
Andy taught me the magic of the triple dip.
你真的很喜欢他 对吧
Mmm. You really liked him, didn't you?
他是第一个让我
It was the first time I was with a guy
一次也没想到前夫的男人
and didn't once think about my ex.
我很久都没有对任何人有这样的感觉了
It's been so long since I've felt like that about anyone.
我的确觉得很奇怪 你一直以来
I do find it odd that you're so, so, so,
都是"齐天大剩"
so single all the time.
我是说
I mean,
你美丽聪明
you're pretty, you're smart,
善良
you're nice.
你想跟我约会吗
Do you want to go out with me?
一年后再问我
Check back in a year.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
记在手♥机♥里
Putting it in my phone.
2020年4月
"April 2020.
搞拉拉吗?
Lesbian, question mark."
我们该走了吗
Should we get out of here?
好 我们去看电影什么的吧
Yeah. Let's go see a movie or something.
好 我去买♥♥单
Okay. I'll get this.
你去买♥♥爆米花
You get the popcorn.
今晚还挺不错的
This turned out to be a pretty good night.
是啊 我过得很开心
I know. I had fun.
那俩男人去死吧
Screw those guys, right?
我还喝酒时都不会约那种屌♥丝
Not even if I was still drinking.
真抱歉 戴恩的车发动不了
We're so sorry. Dane's car wouldn't start.
是斯巴鲁
Subaru!
-没事 没关系的 -没事
- No, no, no, no, no, no problem. - No...
天啊 那是我这辈子最漫长的27分钟
Oh, my God, that was the longest 27 minutes of my life.
顺便说一句 你装偏头痛太像了
By the way, nice fake migraine.
我在十年级的体育课上学到的
I learned that in tenth grade gym class.
从来没有爬过那条绳子
Never did climb that rope.
那没有我想象中的糟糕
It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.
因为你的约会对象是马克
That's 'cause you had Mark.
我摊上了戴恩那个呆瓜
I had Dane!
马克的确挺好的
Mark was kind of nice.
拜托 他反手拿叉子
Oh, come on. He had the overhand grip on his fork.
像是吃布丁的三岁小孩
Looked like a three-year-old eating pudding.
不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
你的确超速了
Well, you were speeding.
又不是我选的五分钟后
I'm not the one who picked a movie
开始的电影
that starts in five minutes.
至少我选了电影
Well, at least I picked one.
如果交给你 我们现在还坐在那呢
If I left it up to you, we'd still be sitting there.
我们约会时就会这样吵架吗
Is this what it's gonna be like when we're dating?
等等 我们是开玩笑的 对吧
Wait, we were joking about that, right?
晚上好 警官...安迪
Good evening, Officer... Andy.
那可不好笑
That's not funny.
我不知道 有点好笑
Eh, I don't know. Sort of funny.
安迪
Oh, Andy! Hey.
很高兴见到你
It's really great to see you.
我也是
Great to see you, too.
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
我们可是朋友哎
Even though we're friends?
好吧
Okay.
你最近怎么样
So, uh, how you been?
挺好的 你呢
Good. You?
很好
Good, good.
你呢
You?
还是挺好
Still good.
那就好
Good.
我也很好
I'm good, too.
没好到能接超速罚单
Not "I can afford a speeding ticket" good,
但依然挺好的
but good.
那天我想到了你
You know, uh, you popped into my head the other day.
我去了你们街区
I was in your neighborhood.
有个流浪汉在别人泳池里游泳
There was a homeless guy swimming in someone's pool.
我听说了
Ooh, I heard about that.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Fully naked.
不是 他穿了一只袜子
Not true. He was wearing one sock.
挂在某个地方
Strategically placed.
你没事吧
You okay?
我好像偏头疼了
I think I'm getting a migraine.
也许呼吸点新鲜空气会好些
Maybe if I got a little fresh air.
可以吗
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表