剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
So you rent your place and stay with us, all good.
那你为什么不告诉我妈妈
But why didn't you tell my mom?
因为我爱她 我要娶她
'Cause I love her and I'm gonna marry her,
但我依然害怕她
but I'm still kind of afraid of her.
嗯 提醒一下
Yeah, and just a little heads up,
那感觉永远不会消失
that never goes away.
你能保密吗
Any chance we can keep this between us?
圣诞节谎言
Aw, a Christmas lie.
-我们真是一家人了 -嗯
- Now we really are family. - Yeah.
你做得很好 邦妮
You did good, Bonnie.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
塔可威利店算不上一份职业
I don't think Taco Willy's is a career,
但这不会让塔米再进监狱
but it'll keep Tammy out of jail.
我知道我们要表示支持
I get that we're being supportive,
但我们不会在这里吃东西 对吧
but we're not really eating here, right?
为什么 我爱这里
Why? I love this place.
十英寸塔可饼之家
Home of the ten-inch taco.
天啊 问题多了去了
God, there's so much wrong with that.
欢迎来到塔可威利店 这是 嘿
Welcome to Taco Willy's, home of the... Hey!
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
对你表示支持啊
Just showing a little support.
-喜欢你的墨西哥帽 -很活泼
- Love the sombrero. - Very jaunty.
谢谢 一群高中生
Thanks. A group of high school kids
刚好好羞辱了我一番
just bagged on me pretty good,
所以我忘了加上他们的餐具
so I forgot to include their utensils.
你喜欢这份工作吗
So, you liking the job?
我很喜欢 这里没人知道我坐过牢
I'm loving it. No one here knows I was in prison.
我只是塔米 来自伦敦
I'm just Tammy. From London.
经理对我翻白眼了 快点吃的
Ooh, the manager's giving me the hairy eyeball, order something.
我要十英寸塔可饼
I'll have the ten-inch taco.
好 普通的还是辣味的
All right, mild or en fuego?
随便了 来个辣味的
Uh, what the heck, en fuego me.
这样吧 给我们点第一个 第四个
You know what? Just give us a-a number one, a number four,
第八个 和之前提到的十英寸辣味塔可饼
an eight, and the aforementioned ten inches of hot magic.
四杯无糖汽水
And diet sodas all around.
马上好 第一个
Coming right up. That's an uno,
第四个和第八个
a quatro, and an ocho.
我也在学西班牙语
I'm learning Spanish here, too.
一共21.58美元
All right, that'll be $21.58.
才21美元吗
Only $21?
其中一样食物里面有虾呢
One of those things had shrimp in it.
非常感谢你们来我工作的地方看我
You guys, thank you so much for visiting me at my job.
我代表塔可威利店感谢你们
And on behalf of Taco Willy's, gracias.
这些饼干太好吃了
Wow, these cookies are a slam dunk.
是吗 想看看更棒的吗
Oh, yeah? Want to see a slammier dunk?
看看这饼干罐 瞧
Check out this cookie jar. Look.
是护士熊
It's a bear that's a nurse.
太俗气了 她会喜欢的
It's so tacky. She'll love it.
喂
Hello?
马克 你收到我的支票了吗
Hi, Mark. Did you get my check?
真奇怪
Well, that's weird.
我马上去处理
Yeah, I-I'll take care of that right away.
谢谢 再见
Yeah, thanks. Bye.
怎么了
What's going on?
亚当给我付婚礼乐队的支票被拒了
The check Adam gave me for our wedding band bounced.
支票一直都被拒 特别是在圣诞节
Checks bounce all the time. Especially at Christmas.
不代表出了什么差错
Doesn't mean anything's wrong.
哦
Huh.
好了 我最好去包装了
All right, better get wrapping on this.
形状很独特 可能很难
Unusual shape, could be tricky.
等等
Hold it.
你知道什么
What do you know?
-没什么 -看着我
- Nothing. - u202dLook at me.
亚当的酒吧财务困难了
Adam's having money trouble at the bar.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
他为了多赚钱 把公♥寓♥租出去了
He's renting out his apartment for extra money.
什么 他为什么不告诉我
What? Why didn't he tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
他害怕你 你很可怕
He's afraid of you. You're a scary person.
他真的这样说吗
Did he really say that?
停下 我就只说这么多
Stop it, that's all you're getting out of me.
该死 你的法力在节日期间好强大
Damn it. Your powers are strong during the holidays.
-她来了 -我们得谈谈
- Hey, there she is. - We need to talk.
克丽丝蒂一天都撑不了啊
Wow, Christy couldn't even last a day.
别怪她 她很弱 情况有多糟
Don't blame her, she's weak. How bad is it?
没那么糟
It's not that bad.
很糟糕
It's bad.
你为什么对我撒谎
So why have you been lying to me?
我没撒谎 我只是在保护你
I wasn't lying, I was just protecting you.
你没必要知道我每个月亏损八千块
I mean, you didn't need to know I'm losing eight grand a month.
每个月亏损八千块
Eight grand a month?! What the...
不 别吓人
No, no, don't be scary.
知道吗
You know what?
我根本不在乎钱
I don't even care about the money.
我在乎的是你 是我们
I care about you. I care about us.
如果我们不患难与共
I mean, what kind of marriage are we gonna have
那我们的婚姻会是什么样
if we don't share the good and the bad?
我知道 只是
I know. I-It's just...
我曾经乘着滑雪板滑下悬崖
I'm a guy who rode a snowboard off a cliff
而这感觉是我做过的最蠢的事
and this feels like the stupidest thing I ever did.
告诉我最坏的情况
Okay, walk me through the worst-case scenario here.
现在是凌晨三点 你睡不着是因为你看到了
It's 3:00 A.M., you can't sleep because you're seeing...
什么
what?
酒吧倒闭了
Well, the bar goes under.
-还有呢 -我太羞愧了
- And? - I'm completely humiliated.
-还有呢 -我失去了一切
- And? u202d- I've lost everything.
但你没有失去一切
Okay, but you haven't lost everything,
因为我还在这里陪着你
because I'm still here with you.
就算我破产吗
Even if I'm broke?
宝贝 我比任何人都能更好地应付破产
Babe, I do broke better than anyone.
我靠11美元撑过了1991年
I got through 1991 on $11.
别再保守秘密了 好吗
So no more secrets, okay?
你得把这事告诉我
You got to bring this stuff to me.
这叫亲密 别人告诉我这很重要
It's called intimacy, and I'm told it's very important.
顾客来了 快去
Customers, customers, go, go, go.
欢迎来到AJ木桶作坊
Welcome to AJ's Barrelworks.
今天有一款特殊的啤酒 两瓶只要8000美元
We have a very special beer today, two for $8,000.
好 还有时间再听一个人分享
Okay, we have time for one more share.
-塔米 酒瘾者 -你好 塔米
- Tammy, alcoholic. - Hi, Tammy.
失业酒瘾者
Make that unemployed alcoholic.
什么 发生了什么
What? What happened?
一切都很顺利
Everything was going pretty good,
然后一个流浪汉走到免下车窗口前
and then this homeless guy walks up to the drive-through window.
他只有一美元 但慷慨的塔米给他弄到了
He's only got a dollar, but big-hearted Tammy hooks him up
一份套餐和48盎司激浪
with a Loco Loco Meal and a 48-ounce Mountain Dew.
那可是平安夜啊
I mean, it's Christmas Eve.
结果我
Leave it to me
被炒了 就因为想做点好事
to get fired for trying to do something nice.
现在我得去找假释官
So now I got to go to my parole officer
我没工作 无法阻止她把我送回监狱
with no job and nothing to keep her from sending me back.
该死
Aw, hell...
也许那样最好
maybe that's best.
如果我没法保住塔可饼小摊的工作
I mean, if I can't keep a job at a taco stand,
那我就没法在监狱外活下来
there's no way I'm staying out of jail.
总之 我想感谢你们
Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to you guys
这么欢迎我
for being so welcoming to me here
你们是我的好朋友
and being such great friends.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you.
你目前没有工作吗
So you don't currently have a job?
没有 女士
No, ma'am, I do not.
你让我别无选择
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表