剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I have class, and I've got to find the kid I sold my books to.
每天提醒我 我不能只喝一杯
... to remind me every day that I can't have just one.
也许我可以喝一杯
I mean, maybe I could have one,
但我知道我很快就会回到过去
but in no time, I know I would be back...
我是克丽丝蒂
Um, I'm Christy.
这是我的电♥话♥
Let me give you my number.
我的朋友们就再也不叫我去吃晚餐了 真疯狂
... no longer be asked out to dinner by friends. Crazy.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
没什么好道歉的
Oh, there's nothing to be sorry about.
继续睡觉吧
Just go back to sleep.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - Aw. What?
-我希望你帮我策划婚礼 -真的吗
- I want you to help plan the wedding. - Really?
这事的重点不该只是我
Yeah, it shouldn't just be about me.
而是我们 我们在一起共度时光 所以
It should be about us, about our life together, so...
我需要你也参与
I need you to be a part of it.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
我一直想着 在船上结婚还挺酷的
I always thought it'd be kind of cool to get married on a boat.
-不可能 -好吧
- That's not happening. - Okay.
瞧 这样不是更好吗
And see? Isn't this better?
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing?
不许再去乔氏商店买♥♥东西
No more shopping at Trader Joe's.
随便你
Oh, fine, whatever.
虽然这无关紧要 但是路易丝是同性恋
Not that it matters, but you know, the real Louise is gay.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
时事通讯里的
Uh... it was in the newsletter.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, baby.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表