剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I guess, maybe. I don't know.
你要么去商店买♥♥了要么没买♥♥
Well, you either went to a store and bought a hat or you didn't.
好吧 我买♥♥了顶帽子
F-Fine, I bought a hat.
你也许应该对我好点
You might want to be nicer to me,
我要带你去给你惊喜
I'm taking you out for a surprise.
我讨厌惊喜
I hate surprises.
哪种人会讨厌惊喜啊
What kind of person hates surprises?
那种洗澡时被缉毒局破门而入的人
u202dThe kind who was in the bath when the DEA broke down the door.
第一次出乎意料 第二次
The first time. The second time?
我已经准备好了
I was ready for them.
这是好的那种惊喜
Well, this is a good surprise.
我们要去买♥♥昂贵的帽子吗
Are we shopping for expensive hats?
天啊 这是在洗车店买♥♥的
Oh, my God. I got it at the car wash.
现在还去高档洗车店了啊
Oh, so now we're going to fancy car washes.
是的 我排队时前面站着女王
Yeah, I was in line behind the queen.
邦妮 别再纠结这个了
Uh, B-Bonnie. Bonnie, you got to get over this.
我赚钱了
I'm making money.
你说得对 对不起
You're right, I'm sorry.
我会尽力
And I'll try.
很好 因为我们到了
Good, 'cause we're here.
什么 不
What? No.
不不
No, no.
我不要新车
I don't want a new car.
我不需要新车
I don't need a new car.
我现在的车很好
My car is fine.
你左侧车窗关不上
Your left window doesn't close,
车底板上有个洞
you have a hole in the floor
当你停在酒吧前时
and when you park it out front of the bar,
会吓跑顾客
it scares customers away.
酒吧到底是生意好还是顾客被吓跑了
Is the bar doing well or are customers scared away?
因为两者矛盾
'Cause it can't be both.
她来了 我最爱的前岳母
There she is, my favorite ex-mother-in-law.
天啊 这傻缺
Oh, God. This yahoo?
巴克斯特
Hey, Baxter.
她惊讶吗
Was she surprised?
是的 令她很生气
Yeah, it made her super mad.
你懂的 礼物就该是这效果
You know, everything you want a present to do.
我不生气 我只是不需要新车
I'm not angry. I just don't need a new car.
你至少让他给你介绍一下
Will you at least let him show you
-我们选的车好吗 -好吧
- the one that we picked out? - Fine.
改变确实令人不适
Change is uncomfortable.
但你知道什么舒适吗
But you know what is not uncomfortable?
加热皮革座椅
Heated leather seats.
我的屁♥股♥本来就够火♥辣♥了
My ass is hot enough on its own.
坐上试试 邦妮
Slide on in there, Bonnie.
打开游艇摇滚
Got the yacht rock all fired up.
克里斯多夫·克劳斯将与你《风驰电掣》[歌♥名]
Christopher Cross and you are ready to ride like the wind.
别在《月亮与纽约之间迷失》[歌♥名]
Just don't get caught between the moon and New York City.
别多管闲事 轮椅男 我能搞定
Stay in your lane, Wheels. I got this.
我不知道我得和你们说多少次
I don't know how many times I got to tell you guys I--
腰部支撑 每次都能让话痨闭嘴
Lumbar support. Shuts the yapper every time.
我看到了微笑
Hey. I see a little smile.
有人开始喜欢了
Someone's starting to like it.
好吧 多少钱
Okay, okay, how much?
别担心 我们能承担得起
Don't worry about that, we can afford it.
多少
How much?
我拟了最划算的合同
I worked out the sweetest deal ever.
零首♥付♥ 350美元一个月
Zero down, $350 a month.
-多少个月 -这有关系吗...
- How many months? - Does that...
-多少个月 -72个月
- How many months? - 72.
72个月 谁知道那时我们是否还在一起
72 months? Who knows if we'll still be together!
什么 我们要结婚了
Wh-What? We're getting married.
结了可以离 合同不能反悔
Yeah, you can get out of that. This, you're locked in.
让我出去
Let me out.
放我出去
Get me out of here.
-里面有按钮 -里面有上百万个按钮
- There's a button. - Well, there's a million buttons!
邦妮 住手
Will you-- Bonnie, stop.
去他的 我要破肚而出
Screw it. I'm going C-section.
当心车顶 质量不好
Be careful on the roof, these things are not well made.
咱俩家里见
I will see you at home,
别回太晚 因为我必须做那个火腿
and don't be late 'cause I'm making that ham.
-想抽大♥麻♥吗 -当然
- Want to get high? - u202dAbsolutely.
泰勒
Hey, Taylor.
你今天如何 过得好吗
How's your day? How's it going?
咋 你朋友们还没来 你就想和我聊天了吗
What, your friends aren't here so now you want to talk?
别这么刻薄 我不是那样的人
Oh, come on, I'm not like that.
你不是有个儿子在读大学吗
Don't you have a son in college?
我才30岁
I'm 30.
跟你聊天真有趣
Well, this has been fun.
塔米
Hey, Tammy!
抱歉我迟到了 我在尤里家
Sorry I'm late, I was at Yuri's.
-家里只有我俩 然后我们 -别说了
- We had the place to ourselves, and we... u202d- Please stop.
我得大声说出来 我们做♥爱♥了
Oh, I need to say it out loud. We made love.
你真棒
Good for you.
那提醒了我 这是谢尔盖送的
Oh, that reminds me, this is from Sergei.
一块苹果表
An Apple Watch?
引用谢尔盖的话 他迷上你了
To quote Sergei, he's "Smeetten" with you.
塔米 我不能收
Tammy, I can't keep this.
为什么
Why?
虽然它看起来很酷
Despite the fact that it looks cool and--
天啊 它在测我的脉搏
Oh, my God, it's taking my pulse--
我很肯定这是偷来的
I'm pretty sure it's stolen.
什么 不 他认识熟人
What? No, he knows a guy.
塔米 我们都知道认识熟人是什么意思
Tammy, we both know what it means when you know a guy.
拜托
u202dAnd come on,
在公♥寓♥时有人给他送电视...
that business in the apartment with the TVs...
好吧 人无完人
Okay, so no man's perfect,
但我真的觉得你该给谢尔盖另一个机会
but I really think you should give Sergei another chance.
我说的不是我 你在假释中
I'm not talking about me. You're on parole
谢尔盖明显做了违法的事
and Sergei's obviously involved in illegal activity.
你每次去那个公♥寓♥都在冒很大的风险
You're taking a huge risk every time you're in that apartment.
我不能带尤里去玛乔丽家
Well, I can't take Yuri to Marjorie's,
那是世界上最不性感的地方
it's the least sexy place on the planet.
你俩会不会欲♥火♥焚身
"Oh, are you two gonna get hot and bothered?"
这是很严肃的事 你可能重回监狱
This is serious. You could go back to prison.
我不蠢 好吗
Look, I'm not stupid, okay?
我知道谢尔盖有些可疑 但尤里没问题
I know Sergei's a little shady, but Yuri's clean.
-就算他是 但他与谢尔盖住在一起 -别说了
- Even if he is, the fact that he lives with him... - Stop.
交给我吧 我找了个超棒的好男人
I got this. I have an amazing guy
我不会搞砸的
and I'm not screwing it up.
我要走了
I think I'm just gonna go.
-塔米 -算了 我还能吃
- Tammy... - No, you know what, I could eat.
我刚做了三小时的爱
I just made love for three hours.
你能信他吗
Can you believe that guy?
男人总是想给我们买♥♥车
Men, always trying to buy us cars.
你觉得这是个玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
我不知道 从我记事起
I don't know. For as long as I can remember,
你总是说 如果我有钱 我就想买♥♥新车
you've always said, "If I ever have money, I want a new car."
我只是觉得这样的支出正诱惑着命运
I just think this spending is tempting the fates.
让我们成为了大目标
You know, putting a big target on us,
瞧 整个宇宙 往这里看 我们有钱
like, "Hey, Universe, look over here. We got money."
接下来 你的宠物猴子把你的脸都撕掉了
Next thing you know, your pet monkey rips your face off.
至少你有钱换新脸
At least you'd have money for a new face.
我没有 因为亚当拿钱全买♥♥了帽子
No, I wouldn't because Adam spent it all on hats.
你好啊
Hello.
-是这顶帽子吗 -是的
- Is that the hat? - Uh-huh.
上帝啊
Good Lord.
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
我也是
I don't either.
那就好 我只是搞不懂
Well, good. I'm just confused.
如果我都不能给家人买♥♥点好东西的话
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表