剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Apparently, Harry met her when he was living in New York.
很显然 哈利是在纽约生活的时候认识她的
Living in N... When did Harry live in New York?
纽约... 他还在纽约生活过吗
Mid '90s, I think.
好像是95年前后吧
He was just there for the summer.
他只在那过了一个夏天
He was taking a class at some culinary institute.
他在那上了个烹饪班
Anyway, I guess that's where Harry met Serena,
总之 我猜他就是在那认识塞雷娜的
fell in love.
然后相爱
And she was an older woman, too.
她当时也比她大
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
还真是如出一辙
Pot... what? I've veered off topic.
什么意思 我跑题了
Where were we? Serena Thompson.
我们刚说到哪了 塞雷娜·汤普森
Yeah, of course I remember Serena.
是的 我当然记得塞雷娜
We broke up, obviously.
我们分手了 很显然
Well, she broke up with me.
她甩了我
Actually, first, she lied to me,
实际上 她先跟我撒谎
and then she broke up with me.
然后甩了我
Because she was married. Yeah.
因为她结婚了 是的
To my dad. Thought I was your dad.
嫁给了我爸爸 我还以为我是你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, but I -- I mean, I only just found that out.
是的 但我 我是说 我刚发现这个事实
I mean, I always
我是说 我一直以来
just knew my dad as my dad -- Carl.
只知道一个人是我爸爸 卡尔
Carl.
卡尔
Yes, wow. That was his name.
是的 他叫这个名字
Bloody Carl.
该死的卡尔
He -- he died.
他 他去世了
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我对此深表遗憾
Well, we weren't really that close.
我们其实也没多亲密
After he died, the lawyer sent me this letter.
他去世后 律师寄了这封信给我
And I assume it says I'm your father.
我猜是这封信告诉你我是你父亲的
It's a little more elegant than that,
没那么直白
but pretty much.
但也差不多
So, when my mom found out she was pregnant,
我妈妈发现自己怀孕的时候
decided not to tell you, apparently.
很显然她决定不告诉你
Yeah, apparently. But she told my dad,
是的 很显然 但她告诉了我爸爸
admitted to him about having the affair with you the whole thing.
并承认了和你有外遇这整件事
And I guess that he agreed to stay with her
我猜他同意继续跟她在一起
as long as nobody found out that I wasn't actually his kid.
只要没人发现我其实并不是他的孩子
It's unbelievable.
真是难以置信
I mean, this is freakin' unbelievable.
我是说 这真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
How did the kid even find out that he was Harry's son?
这孩子是怎么发现他是哈利的儿子的
What -- Did the mother decide to tell him on his 21st birthday
怎么 他母亲决定在他21岁生日告诉他真♥相♥
or something idiotic like that?
还是其他类似这样的蠢事
He's 25, and I have no idea. I didn't even get that far.
他25了 我也不知道 我都没问那么深
How could you not have found that out?
你怎么会没发现
I was trying to regroup after he told me I was his aunt.
我试着在他跟我说我是他姑姑之后整理一下
I mean, who hits on their nephew?
我是说 谁会去搭讪自己的侄子啊
Me! Apparently I do.
我 显然我会
Okay, Kate, stay with me here.
好了 凯特 听我说
Uh, where is he now?
他现在在哪
Gabe? I don't know. I'm --
加布 我不知道 我
I'm assuming he's with Harry.
我估计他跟哈利在一起
And this Serena person, is she here, too?
那这个塞雷娜 她也来了吗
My mom? No.
我妈妈 不
No, she doesn't even know I'm here.
不 她甚至都不知道我来这了
Man, she'd kill me if she knew.
哥们 她如果知道了会杀了我的
But once I tracked you down...
但我找到你之后
Wait -- H-How did you track me down?
等等 你是怎么找到我的
Oh, my dad, he knew your name,
我爸爸 他知道你的名字
and he knew that you were Australian,
他也知道你是澳大利亚人
so, once I put those two things together,
所以 一旦我把这两个线索联♥系♥起来
it was pretty easy --
就很简单了
you know, especially since you're pretty famous.
尤其你还相当有名
Am I? Definitely.
是吗 当然啊
I mean, it's a good thing, too.
我是说 这也是件好事
I might not have found you, otherwise.
不然我可能还找不到你
But once I found out, I mean, I...
但我发现真♥相♥之后 我是说 我
couldn't just go another day without meeting my real dad.
一天也等不了不去见我的亲生父亲了
If you wake her, I will murder you.
如果你把她吵醒 我就杀了你
I don't think she's breathing. She's not moving.
我觉得她没呼吸了 她一动不动
Right. Because she's sleeping.
对啊 因为她在睡觉
I read about this one case where the swaddle was too tight
我在一个案例里读到过 说襁褓太紧
and the baby nearly suffocated.
导致婴儿差点窒息
Marc, I love you,
马克 我爱你
but if you touch that swaddle, I will suffocate you.
但如果你敢碰那个襁褓 我就掐死你
What? I didn't touch the swaddle.
怎么 我又没有碰襁褓
You need to get control of yourself.
你得控制一下自己
I'm just being a concerned father.
我只是一个担心的父亲
No! You're being a crazy father.
不 你是个疯父亲
You need to stay off the Internet
你得远离互联网
and stop worrying about every little thing
并停止因为一点点小事
turning into something terrible,
就大惊小怪
because all you're doing is giving our baby an anxiety disorder.
因为你现在的行为会让孩子得焦虑障碍的
Look, I might be overprotective,
听着 我可能是有点过度保护了
but it's easier for you to be calm.
但对你来说保持冷静要容易的多
This is your second.
这是你第二个孩子了
Trust me, I was never this crazy with Lucy.
相信我 我生露西的时候也没这么疯狂
So get it together, okay?
所以打起精神来 好吗
Stop putting so much pressure on everything.
别给所有事情都加上那么多压力了
I would like her to be at least in high school
我希望她至少在上了高中前
before she needs to start therapy.
都不需要心理治疗
Wha...
怎么
Crap. What happened? Did I oversleep again?
该死 怎么了 我是不是又睡过了
What time is it? 5:45.
现在几点 5点45
Is it -- Is it too early to tell me about your other kid,
现在 让你跟我聊聊你另一个孩子是否太早了
or do you want some coffee first?
还是说你想要先喝点咖啡
Were you really planning on not telling me, Harry?
你真的打算不告诉我吗 哈利
Joss, of course I was gonna tell you.
乔斯 我当然会告诉你
I wanted to tell you last night,
我昨晚就想告诉你了
but you were asleep when I got home.
但我回家的时候你已经睡着了
It was after 7:30! Of course I was asleep.
那都已经7点半之后了 我当然睡了
I'm sorry. I'm not on your sleeping schedule yet.
抱歉 我还没适应你的睡眠时间表
Why would you be, you know?
你为什么要适应 你知道吗
You're not the one feeding our baby at midnight
你又不需要半夜12点起来给宝宝喂奶
and then again at 3:00 in the morning Okay, yeah, no, no.
然后凌晨3点再喂一次 好的 是的 不不
Of course. I'm sorry. Do you want me to feed her?
当然 抱歉 你希望我来喂她吗
What? No. No, no, no, no.
什么 不 不不不不
What I -- What I want is --
我 我想要的是
is more information on this Gabe person.
更多关于这个加布的信息
Harry, is he really your son?
哈利 他真的是你儿子吗
Honestly, Joss, the more I think about it,
说实话 乔斯 这件事我越思考
the more I'm convinced that it is all a scam.
越觉得是个骗局
For one thing, Serena and I were always careful.
我和塞雷娜一直都很小心的
I was -- I was a Nervous Nelly back then.
我那个时候特别特别小心
I never went in... unwrapped.
我从来不会不带套的
Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it.
行了行了 我知道了
I'm a big fan of condoms, but we both know they...
我也支持戴套 但是你我都知道...
They break, sure, but Serena would never have kept
套套会破 是的 但是塞雷娜不会
something this big from me, you know?
对我保守这么大的一个秘密的
It -- it's not who she was.
她不是这样的人
Well maybe you didn't know her
也许是你并没有
as well as you thought you did.
你想象中的那么了解她
No, it wasn't like that.
不不不 不是这样的
It wasn't just some summer fling. We were in love.
我们不只是暑假玩玩而已 我们相爱了
Yes.
好吧
Well, yeah, you know, obviously the woman can lie
很显然 她已经和别人结婚了
since she was sleeping with you
还和你上♥床♥
while she was married to someone else.
说明她还是会撒谎的
Right. But eventually she told me the truth about that,
没错 但是最终她还是对我坦白了
and if she really were pregnant with my baby,
而且如果她怀了我的孩子
it would've given her all the reason
她想要离开卡尔
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表