剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
When? That's great. Thank you. Thank you.
什么时候 太好了 谢谢 谢谢
Harry, my friend.
哈利 我的朋友
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
It's a gorgeous day, isn't it?
很美好的一天 是吧
Yeah, well, same as yesterday, I guess.
我觉得和昨天一样
Harry, first rule of living in Los Angeles --
哈利 在洛杉矶生活的第一准则
treat every sunny day as the first,
把每个晴天视作初次放晴
or you will stop appreciating it.
否则你就不会感恩了
Yeah.
好吧
Dalia? Listen, Jonathan,
达利亚 听我说 乔纳森
there's something I First, champagne.
我有些事 先喝杯香槟
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么了
The audit is over.
审计的事搞定了
The IRS -- off my back.
国税局不会找我麻烦了
Didn't I tell you to trust me?
我不是让你相信我吗
Cheers! Wow, Jonathan, I...
干杯 乔纳森 我...
I'm so happy for you that the audit is over.
我很高兴审计结束了
I really am, but, um,
我真的很高兴 但...
the Food Network has offered me a second season of my show,
美食频道请我去做第二季
and I'm gonna do it.
我答应了
I just thought you should hear it from me first.
我觉得应该亲口告诉你
Well, look, t-this audit, it could have taken
听我说 这次审计可能会持续
6 or 12 months, and there were no guarantees.
半年甚至一年 谁都说不准
It's not personal, Jonathan.
我不是针对你 乔纳森
Look, I'm truly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Have you signed yet? Uh, what?
你签约了吗 什么
The Food Network, have you signed a contract yet?
美食频道和你签约了吗
No, I haven't signed, but it's --
还没有 但...
Give me 48 hours.
给我两天的时间
Let me dazzle you.
我让你开开眼
I guess I could stand to be dazzled.
我的决定不会因此改变
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
You kicked some major butt in there, I mean, major butt.
你真的是大获全胜啊
Please stop saying "Major butt."
别再说这个词了
That quote of Margaret Atwood's you pulled out --
你引用玛格丽特·阿特伍德[加拿大作家]的话
"An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness" --
"以眼还眼只会让世界变得盲目"
absolutely brilliant.
太棒了
It's not like I made it up.
又不是我瞎编的
Sweetie! Why are you not happy?
亲爱的 你怎么不高兴
Marc didn't show up.
马克没来
Oh, honey, that's not about you.
亲爱的 这和你无关
He knew that I was gonna be here
他知道我会来
and probably just didn't want to see --
也许是不想见到...
Didn't want to see what?
不想见到什么
My girl wipe the floor with those bumbling idiots up there?
我的姑娘把装模作样的白♥痴♥打得落花流水吗
You made it!
你来了
Yeah, of course I made it.
我当然要来了
Little late coming from rehearsal, so I had to stand in the back,
因为排练晚了点 所以只能站在后面
but I saw your whole thing.
但我一点没落下
I'm proud of you, kiddo.
真为你骄傲 孩子
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I'm gonna head off.
我得走了
What?! What?!
什么 什么
Noel's mom was gonna take us for pizza.
诺埃尔的妈妈要带我们去吃披萨
He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday,
他昨天让我做他女朋友了
and I said yes, so it's kind of a date.
我同意了 今天算是约会
See you at home?
家里见
And I'll take you to dinner soon to celebrate.
那我之后再找你吃饭庆祝
The debate, not the boyfriend.
庆祝辩论赛 不是交男朋友
Boyfriend? Did you just say boyfriend?
男朋友 你刚说的是男朋友吗
Well, she said it first.
是她先说的嘛
Well, it was nice to see you, April.
很高兴见到你 艾普莉
I kicked my mother out.
我把我妈妈赶走了
It became clear that she...
显然 她...
well, she certainly wasn't bringing out the best in me.
显然没激发出我好的一面
Look, Marc, there is so much we should talk about.
马克 我们要谈的很多
Can we grab a coffee or something?
能一起喝个咖啡什么的吗
Come on, baby. We got to get back.
走啦 亲爱的 我们得回去了
"Baby"?
"亲爱的"
We were broken up, April.
我们已经分手了 艾普莉
That ain't a piñata.
这可不是糖果罐
There's no candy coming out.
打碎了也没有糖
Can I help you with something?
有什么事吗
Is Jackie here?
杰基在吗
Uh, who are you?
你是哪位
I'm Lee Cheron.
我是李·舍隆
Marisol's ex.
玛莉索的前任
I see you made bail.
看来你是保释了
Bail?
保释
No, mónita. Charges were dropped.
不 亲爱的 指控撤销了
I'm a free man.
我现在是自♥由♥身了
Seems the cops had nothing that'd hold up in court, you know?
看来警方在法庭上没有站得住脚的证据
Wilson? Where you going?
威尔逊 你要去哪
Your fist prints on her dead body -- those weren't enough?
她的尸体上有你的拳印 还不够吗
You just give Jackie a message for me, huh?
替我给杰基带个话 好吗
Marisol's death...
玛莉索的死
is on her.
是她的错
You see, me and Mari -- we had a good thing going.
知道吗 我和玛莉感情很好
Until you bitches got in her head.
直到你们这些贱♥人♥影响了她
Marisol was a beautiful, gentle woman,
玛莉索以前是那么美丽 温柔
and you turned her into someone else.
是你们把她变成了另一个人
Her fighting back?
让她反击
That took things to a level it had never gone before.
让事情发展到了前所未有的地步
So if it weren't for this place...
如果不是这个地方
Marisol would still be alive.
玛莉索现在还活着
So you tell Jackie that.
你给我告诉杰基
And that I'll be seeing you girls around.
告诉她我会一直盯着你们的
You should have seen how smug he was,
你真该看看他自命不凡的样子
with his smug freakin' face, flaunting his freedom
扬着他那张臭脸 炫耀自己出来了
and threatening us.
还威胁我们
What do you mean "Threatening us"?
什么叫"威胁我们"
Did you not hear what I just said?
你没听到吗
He blames us for Marisol's death.
他把玛莉索的死怪在我们头上
That's ridiculous.
太可笑了
Yeah, of course it's ridiculous.
当然可笑了
But I-it's ridiculous to a sane per--
正常人都会觉得可笑
I know the guy. He's too much of a coward to come after us.
我了解他 他是个懦夫 不可能报复我们
Okay, and -- and the next woman that gets in his bed --
好吧 那下一个和他交往的女人
are -- are you okay with her ending up
你就不担心她最后
in the hospital or the morgue, Jackie?
也会躺进医院或太平间吗 杰基
Come on, guys. If the cops aren't
好了 各位 如果警♥察♥无能
gonna do anything, we have to. Right, ladies?
我们要行动起来 是吧姑娘们
What did you have in mind?
你有什么想法
Those look gorgeous.
看着真诱人
Oh, you think so? Think they look gorgeous?
是吗 你觉得它们很诱人吗
Of course you do.
当然啦
Because everyone loves things that are fresh and new.
因为人人都爱新鲜年轻的东西
Okay, this is the part where I ask,
好吧 我不得不问
are we still talking about the muffins?
我们真的在说玛芬吗
We're obviously not talking about the muffins.
显然说的不是玛芬
We're talking about Marc and how he could not wait
说的是马克 以及他多么迫不及待地
five minutes after leaving our house
在离开我家5分钟后
to get together with that singer of his.
就搭上了他的乐队主唱
Do you want to talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
Actually, no, I do not want to talk about it.
算了 我不想谈
I don't even want to think about it.
我都不愿意想
Right now, I just want to be left alone.
这会儿我只希望一个人待着
April? What?!
艾普莉 什么事
Michael?
迈克尔
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表