剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Your original site is available.
你之前的那栋房♥子正在出♥售♥
Okay.
好吧
Well, I-I don't know.
我也不知道
I guess the guy who bought it, he ran out of money
我猜大概是之前那个买♥♥主没钱了
or lost investors or something, so...
或是失去了投资人什么的 那么...
So?
那么什么
So, honey...
那么 亲爱的...
You can put all this Jonathan crap behind you.
你就可以把乔纳森这摊烂事儿抛在脑后了
We can make an offer,
我们可以出钱买♥♥下来
and then you could go back to doing
你就能去实现
what you wanted to do in the first place.
你最初的梦想了
Unfortunately, that Jonathan crap took half my savings
不幸的是 乔纳森那摊烂事让我失去了
and my next job.
一半的积蓄和下一份工作
It doesn't seem like the perfect time
我觉得现在不太适合
to start something new.
为新生意起步
Come on. I'll work twice as hard while you get it up and running.
别这样 你起步这段时期我会加倍工作的
It'll be fine.
没问题的
Josslyn. Harry.
乔斯琳 哈利
Really.
说实话
First of all,
首先
you told me this morning how annoying your job is.
今早你刚跟我抱怨了自己的工作
I don't want you to work twice as much.
我可不想让你加倍干活
We're supposed to be spending more time together,
我们应该多花些时间在一起
not less.
而不是各忙各的
And second of all,
其次
this would be just like Savannah's all over again.
萨瓦娜餐厅的状况会再度上演
I am not taking money from you.
我不想让你出钱
Okay, well, I'm not Savi, Harry.
好吧 可我不是萨维 哈利
This would be nothing like that.
这完全不是一个性质的事
You know what, Joss? I love you for offering this.
乔斯 你的建议让我十分感动
I love you.
我爱你
But I just wouldn't be comfortable.
但那样的话我心里会不舒服
I mean, look what happened when money got in the way
你看艾普莉和马克的感情
of April and Marc's relationship.
都被钱搅成什么样了
April still has issues with it.
艾普莉至今都耿耿于怀
Well, April has enough to worry about these days.
艾普莉最近可有的愁了
Why? What does April have to worry about?
为什么 她还有什么可愁的
Oh, just...you know, the... like...
就是...
the store and Lucy...
店里生意 露西...
the usual stuff.
平时那些事
Didn't we have an agreement about no more... no more secrets?
我们不是说好了不再互相隐瞒的吗
No more secrets, right?
坦诚相待 对不对
Let's go!
那就说吧
Fine.
好吧
April's pregnant.
艾普莉怀孕了
But you can't tell anyone. Listen to me.
但你不要说出去 记住了
Especially not Marc, because she has not told him yet,
尤其不能告诉马克 因为她还没告诉他
and she doesn't know when she's gonna do it.
并且她也不知道自己什么时候才会开口
That is gonna be complicated, isn't it?
那可真是太复杂了 是不是
Pregnant!
怀孕了哦
Sorry. Yeah, no, no.
抱歉 好的 好的
Pregnant. Pregnant.
怀孕 怀孕哦
My lips are sealed.
我会保守秘密的
**Got me in the palm of your hand*
*将我放在你掌心
**Caught in your quicksand*
*徜徉在你的流沙中
**Got me in the palm of your hand*
*将我放在你掌心
Thank you all for coming out. Have a great night.
感谢大家的光临 大家晚安
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
What'd you think, huh?
你觉得如何
Oh, my gosh. It was amazing! Give me a hug.
天啊 简直太棒了 拥抱一下
Hey, nice to see you, man. What's up, man?
你好 你好
Good to see you. You enjoy the show?
很高兴见到你 喜欢刚才的表演吗
Yeah. Really liked it. Yes. You guys were great.
很喜欢 喜欢 你们棒极了
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
Bye!
拜
Nice to see you again. All right, all right.
很高兴见到你 我也是
I... I didn't know that you were here, too.
我不知道你也来了
I saw Lucy and Noel,
我见到了露西和诺埃尔
but I figured you probably just dropped them off.
我还以为你把他们送来就走了
Well, the truth is...
其实是因为...
you guys were so good, I couldn't leave.
你们的表演太精彩了 我舍不得离开
Seriously.
真的
You guys are good together. That's for sure.
你们在一起很棒 真的
Well, just so you know, we're not together together,
我要说明一下 我们在一起不是恋人关系
just, uh, just musically.
只是音乐上的搭档
Well, your music is great.
你们的音乐很棒
And a little too great,
只是棒得有点过头了
since I saw Noel and Lucy have a...
因为我看到诺埃尔和露西...
a little kiss there at the end.
在歌♥曲结束时都亲上了
And you didn't strangle them?
你没把他们弄死吧
You've really grown.
看来你长大了
Very funny.
你真逗
So, um, I think we should talk.
是这样的 我觉得我们该聊聊
Obviously not now,
当然不是现在
but maybe we could meet up for coffee tomorrow?
但也许我们明天可以一起喝杯咖啡
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. That'd be great. I'd like that.
好啊 当然 棒极了 我很乐意
Marc! The label guys want to talk -- right now.
马克 唱片公♥司♥想聊聊 就现在
Come on.
快来
All right.
好的
How'd it go?
怎么样
Good.
很好
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗
No! Sofia was right there.
没有 索菲亚就在边上
Ugh. So, what? Are they still doing it?
所以呢 他们还在一起吗
Nice.
你这话问得真好
He says they're not, but I can't tell.
他说他们没在一起了 但我说不好
They certainly look very comfortable together.
他们看起来在一起很自在的样子
She was rubbing his arm.
她当时还揉了他的胳膊
She was rub-- That doesn't sound comfortable.
她揉了 那听起来可不自在
That actually just sounds weird.
那听起来其实很奇怪
Anyway, you -- you better tell him soon
总之 你 你最好尽快告诉他
because I don't know how long Harry can hold out.
因为我不知道哈利能保守这个秘密多久
You told Harry?!
你跟哈利说了
Yeah, I'm sorry.
是的 对不起
We're starting fresh in our relationship,
我们两个人正在重新来过
and we made a deal not to keep any secrets from each other.
我们许下了一个约定不跟对方隐瞒任何秘密
Your secrets, not mine!
是你的秘密 不是我的
Thanks.
谢谢
Anyway... we're meeting later for coffee.
总之 我们等下要一起喝咖啡
If it all goes well, maybe I'll do it then.
如果一切顺利 也许我到时候会跟他说
I'll call you later.
我稍后再打给你
Bye.
拜拜
Thank you so much for taking us last night.
非常感谢你昨晚能带我们去
Of course.
当然
Should we...talk about that kiss?
我们是不是应该 聊聊那个吻
Mom.
妈
I'm pretty sure that's the last thing we should talk about.
我非常确定那是我们最不应该聊的事
Unless you want to get all kinds of awkward.
除非你想让气氛变得各种尴尬
Well, let me know if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意就跟我说
As soon as you feel comfortable,
你一旦感觉比较轻松自在了
you can begin.
就可以开始说了
Is that really how you sound with your patients?
你真的是这么跟你的病人说的吗
Like you're about to give a massage?
就好像你要给他们做按♥摩♥一样
Well, in a way, therapy is a mental massage.
从某种程度上说 这种治疗就是一种心理按♥摩♥
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Forget it. No.
算了 别
Okay, well, speaking of mental massage,
好了 说到心理按♥摩♥
um, can I get that list of, uh, therapists that you recommended?
能给我一份 你推荐的治疗师的列表吗
Of course you can.
当然可以
Also, I have a question for you, Dr. Kim.
还有 我有个问题要问你 金医生
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表