剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You've been through a lot, Joss.
你受了很多苦 乔斯
Have you considered talking to someone professionally?
你考虑过找专业人士谈谈吗
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
I'm not really looking for a partner.
我不太想跟别人合伙
Just imagine -- you can do anything you want.
想想看 到时候餐馆你可以随意布置
That's what I'm offering you.
这就是我开的价
I called off the wedding.
我取消了婚礼
The good news is I'm going to stay here
好消息是我已经决定要留在这里
and find the true love of my life.
找到我人生的真爱
Your work just isn't at the level required
你的作品没有达到
to get into this program.
这个项目所要求的水平
I was an artist once.
我曾是个艺术家
Just not who I am anymore.
但今后我不再是了
That's my nanny. Nanny? Really?
那是我的保姆 保姆 真的吗
Okay, Vivian is down.
好吧 薇薇安已经睡了
We have nothing to worry about.
我们已经没什么要操心的了
You're such a good nanny.
你真是个好保姆
We -- we have to be really quiet.
我们真得动静小点
Should we go in the bedroom?
要去卧室吗
No. Out here. Here is fine.
不 就在外面 这里就很好
I think this is great.
我觉得这里很好
Okay.
好的
Wait! Hold on!
等等 等一下
Are we really gonna do this
真的要这么做吗
and change our professional relationship?
我们的雇佣关系就变味了
I vote yes... unless you vote no.
我同意 除非你反对
But-- but-- you vote yes, right?
不过 不过 你也同意 对吧
Yes? Yes? Yes?
同意 同意 同意
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
That's a yes.
这就是同意了
Well, we were never really all that professional, anyway.
反正我们也从没那么雇佣分明过
So, look, I know you've been thinking about the whole
听着 我知道你一直在考虑
"What else could I maybe be doing with my life" thing.
"我这辈子还能干什么"
I might have a solution.
我有个办法
What kind of solution?
什么办法
Here.
给
"Soft Hat, Hard Hat: What's My Next Career"?
《软帽 硬帽 我的下个职业是什么》
Yeah, I was talking to Jonah, and he said that he went
对 我跟约拿谈话时他说
through the same thing once, and that this really helped.
他也经历过 这本书真的帮了他
Jonah, the used-car salesman
约拿 之前卖♥♥过二手车
who now plays bass in the band?
现在在乐队当贝斯手那人
That's who I'm getting advice from?
我要听这人的建议吗
Hey. I flipped through it, April.
我翻过了 艾普莉
It's actually really cool.
真的很不错
It helps people who are burnt out rethink their goals
它帮那些费尽心思重树目标的人
and find their true mission in life.
找到了人生真正的方向
There's something called the "Top Hat" exercise in here
里面还有个"大礼帽"练习
where you draw a hat that looks like the career you want...
要你画一顶类似你理想职业的帽子
or careers.
或者多画几顶
You get it -- wearing different hats?
你懂了吗 戴不同的帽子
That makes no sense whatsoever.
反正听不懂
And I already know what I want and who I am.
而我已找准定位 知道我想要的
I'm a mother, I own a store,
我是个母亲 我有一家店
and I'm not looking for a job.
而且我不是在找工作
Ah, that's -- that's not what I --
这 这不是我的...
The art thing didn't exactly pan out,
画画的事虽然没成功
but I don't need to draw or wear any hats.
可我也不必画或者戴什么帽子
If you want to draw hats, go right ahead.
如果你想要画帽子 随便画
Just a suggestion.
只是个建议
And sweet of you, okay? But I really don't need it.
算你够贴心 可我真的不需要
Well, I'll leave the book here just in case.
书我不带走 以防你后悔了
I got to go -- off to find a date.
我要去帮人找约会对象了
Pass. No, no.
不要 别 别
Kate, honey, stop being so picky.
凯特 亲 别这么挑
We're just looking for some dates,
我们只是在找约会对象
not a man to spend the rest of you life with.
不是找跟你共度一生的人
"I've kissed a lot of frogs," isn't that the expression?
"我亲过很多青蛙" 这不是个名句吗
Wait, am I seriously doing this?
等等 我真的要这么做吗
I was engaged to Brian two weeks ago,
我两周前才跟布莱恩订婚
and now I've decided to move to Los Angles
现在又决定搬去洛杉矶
and start speed dating?
还玩起了闪电约会
Is this such a good idea?
这样好吗
Yes, yes! It's a great idea.
是的 是的 这样很好
Come on, no more moping around. You need dates.
快点 别再郁闷了 你需要约会
What's with this guy's hair?
这家伙的头发怎么了
I kind of like his hair.
我挺喜欢他的头发
Swipe.
换
Oh, guys, thanks so much for coming over
各位 谢谢你们能过来
and helping me with all this nonsense.
陪我做这么荒唐的事
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Who doesn't love a good Saturday morning man-hunt?
谁不喜欢周六早晨挑男人呢
Okay, so we've got dates booked at 5:00 and 7:00.
好了 五点到七点有约了
Do you want to pack in one more?
你还想再加一个吗
Is three too many?
三个是不是太多了
What if I really like the first one?
如果第一个就喜欢怎么办
Simple -- you just blow the other ones off.
简单 那就不去见另外几个
Here.
看
Oh, my God. That's my manny.
天呐 这是我的男保姆
What? No.
什么 不是吧
Is that a problem? He's available, right?
有问题吗 他是单身 对吧
Well, I don't know how available he is anymore.
我觉得他现在不算单身了
We had sex last night.
我们昨晚上♥床♥了
And this morning, too. Okay.
还有今天早晨 好吧
I'm officially not giving you advice ever again.
我正式宣布再也不给你出主意了
You sleeping with your manny?
你跟你的男保姆上♥床♥了
Is that such a good idea?
这样好吗
Yeah, what's the plan there, Karen?
是啊 你怎么想的 凯伦
Robert is amazing, but let's be realistic.
罗伯特很好 但我们要现实点
You know, it's not gonna go anywhere.
反正也不会有什么结果
But for now, I guess I can have my manny,
但现在我想男保姆是我的
and sleep with him, too.
还可以跟他上♥床♥
Yeah, how was the sex?
床上怎么样
No one warned me how uncomfortable sex would be post-baby.
没人提醒我生产后和人上♥床♥会很不爽
I'm gonna pretend I didn't' hear that last part.
我会假装最后那句没听到
What's the big occasion, ladies?
有什么大事啊 女士们
Oh, nothing. I just wanted the girls to get to know
没什么 我只是想让大家
your sister a little better.
更了解你妹妹
They come over to help me find dates.
她们来帮我找约会对象
On Shaggr?
在莎格上
Harry, relax. Everybody's doing it, okay?
哈利 别紧张 大家都这样 好吧
It's like, you know, going to a bar without leaving your house.
就和不出家门也能泡酒吧一样
She just -- hey, you just broke up with Brian.
她刚 你刚刚才跟布莱恩分手
Yes, and if she's moving here she has to meet
是的 她要搬过来住
some new people, make some friends.
就得认识新人 交新朋友
It's better than her sitting in her room crying all day, okay?
总比她待在房♥间里哭一天好吧
She's having fun. Fine. I'm staying out of it.
她挺高兴的 好的 我不管这事了
I'm out of here --
我要走了
way too much estrogen for one man.
这里阴气太重了
Oh, Joss, come see this one!
乔斯 来看看这个
Is that an ascot he's wearing there?
他是戴了条爱斯科领带吗
Who the hell organized this place?
谁整理的这个地方
I can't find a damn thing on my list.
清单上的东西一件都找不到
It was all available online.
在网上看的时候明明都有
Sir, we are very organized.
先生 我们都整理好了
If you would just let me see the --
请让我看一下你的...
Why, so you can tell me that it's only available online?
怎么 你会说只有网上才能找到吗
Sir, is there a problem?
先生 有什么问题吗
Yes, there's a problem.
是的 有大问题
Nothing on the website is in the store.
网站上有的东西这里都没有
Well, some items, like the throw pillows,
有些商品 比如抱枕
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表