剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
We're turning. We're turning.
我们在转弯 我们在转弯
Gotcha. Okay.
就是这 好的
Okay, you can open them.
好了 可以睁开眼睛了
So this is -- this is where the new bistro will be.
这里 新酒吧会开在这里
Are we having a date night?
我们今晚约会吗
We are.
当然了
Just thought we could use some alone time.
我想我们该享受下二人世界
I totally agree.
我完全同意
So can you see it -- the future?
所以你能看见未来吗
Well, I'm trying,
我在努力
but I'm not really good with spacial relations.
但我不太擅长物体的空间关系
No, I'm not talking about the restaurant now, Joss.
不 我现在指的不是饭店的事 乔斯
I'm talking about us.
我在说我们俩
Our future.
我们的未来
No, you're not.
不是吧你
Josslyn Carver, will you marry me?
乔斯琳·卡佛 你愿意嫁给我吗
Well, this is usually the part where you give some kind of --
一般来说 你该在这时给出一些
Yes! Yes!
我愿意 我愿意
Definitely yes!
我当然愿意
What are you -- what did you --
你是 你怎么
Is this why you've been running around,
这就是你一直忙里忙外
being all crazy and acting weird?
又疯癫又奇怪的原因吗
Yes! You're a very hard woman to keep a secret from.
是的 想要瞒住你这个女人可真不容易
Oh, my God, I love you.
天呐 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
No, no, I swear, I knew nothing about it.
不 不 我发誓 我对此事一无所知
But I am so excited for you guys!
但我真为你们高兴
We're celebrating tomorrow.
我们明天庆祝
Okay. Love you!
好的 爱你
Can you believe Harry proposed?
你能相信哈利求婚了吗
Well, yeah, 'cause I kind of already knew.
能 因为我事先知道了
What?! You knew and didn't tell me?
什么 你知道却不告诉我吗
I couldn't. I promised Harry. It's bro code.
不行 我答应哈利了 这是兄弟守则
The whnow?
什么
Whatever code you have with Harry
不管你和哈利之间有什么规矩
is trumped by me, okay?
都得排在我后面 懂吗
I am the one you're sleeping with.
我才是和你同床共枕的人
Saved by the horn.
车喇叭救了我
Now, be cool when she gets here, okay?
她到的时候淡定些 好吗
Don't go all helicopter mom.
别管得太宽
So, how was it?
这次旅行怎么样
Oh, my God, it was so amazing!
天呐 真是太赞了
Everything was so cool.
一切都超级棒
I took so many pictures, I ran out of room on my phone.
我拍了好多照片 手♥机♥都没内存了
Even met the Governor, watched state senate.
我甚至还见了州长 观看了州议会
I know.
我懂的
I kind of want to do debate now.
我现在有点对辩论感兴趣了
I think I'd be pretty good at it. Don't you think?
我觉得自己会很擅长的 你们觉得呢
I do.
我同意
So, you make any new friends?
你交新朋友了吗
A few. Got some numbers, no one special.
交了一些 留了电♥话♥ 没太特殊的
So who's this boy, Noel?
那诺埃尔这个男生是谁
The boy you took the selfies with.
和你自♥拍♥的男生
He's just a boy that goes to school that was on the trip.
他不过是个学生 参加了这次行程
That's all?
只是这样吗
Because there's more pictures of Noel
诺埃尔的照片
than any Sacramento landmarks.
可比萨克拉门托的地标照片都多
Everyone takes selfies. It's what we do.
大家都自♥拍♥ 我们都这样
That's what they do.
他们是那样的
Did you spend the whole time I was gone on my Instagram?
这段时间你都在研究我的Ins吗
Not the whole time, no, but a lot.
不是所有时间 但花了很多时间
You're my little girl, and you always will be.
你是我的女儿 永远都会是
So I worry.
所以我担心
Well, you don't have to.
你不用担心
Noel is just a kid that goes to school with me.
诺埃尔只是个和我一起上学的孩子
Maybe you're the one that needs less screen time, Mom.
也许你才该少花点时间在手♥机♥上 妈
Think about it.
考虑考虑吧
I'm gonna go unpack.
我去收拾东西了
Not a word.
什么也别说
You know what? Don't touch me. We are done.
知道吗 别碰我 我们掰了
This is nice.
挺好的
Right?
对吗
Right?
对吗
You can't have this now.
你现在还不能吃
But someday, you're gonna love it.
但有天你会爱上它的
Love it.
超级喜欢它
You're going out so early.
你这么早就出去啊
I'll be back in an hour or two.
我一两个小时内就回来
Unbelievable.
难以置信
One day engaged, and the magic is gone.
订婚才一天魔法就消失了
The magic is never going anywhere.
魔法永远都不会消失的
Have fun.
玩得开心
Are you okay?
你没事吧
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表