剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
We want to build our dream here --
我们想在这开创梦想
our own little bistro
我们自己的小酒馆
where we can spend the rest of our lives together.
可以共度余生的小天地 你知道吗
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们正式成为夫妻
You may kiss each other for the rest of your lives.
你们可以倾尽一生亲吻彼此了
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
I'm taking Lucy to see Marc perform tonight.
我要带露西去看马克的表演
Are you guys getting back together again?
你们又复合了吗
No.
没有
But I'm pregnant.
但我怀孕了
That label rep wants us to do a tour.
唱片公♥司♥的代表希望我们开巡演
Really?
真的吗
It's from Lydia.
莉迪娅发的
First I heard from her since I fired her.
我炒了她后收到她发的第一条短♥信♥
You care about people.
你关心身边的人
It's one of the reasons I love you.
这是我爱你的其中一个原因
Did you just say you love me?
你刚刚是说了你爱我吗
If you call 911, I swear to God I'll jump.
如果你报♥警♥ 我发誓会跳下去
Talk to me, Lydia.
跟我谈谈 莉迪亚
No one would even miss me.
没人会想念我
That's not true.
那不是真的
Lydia! Don't!
莉迪亚 不要
Jacob?
雅各布
April. Hi.
艾普莉 你好
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I can't believe...
不敢相信
Me neither.
我也是
I met Karen through my sister, Savi,
我通过我姐妹萨维认识了凯伦
who -- who couldn't be here today
她现在已怀孕八个半月
because she's 8 1/2 months' pregnant
因此无法飞越半个地球
and couldn't fly across the world.
出席今天的仪式
But she wanted to, and she would have,
但她很想过来 也有这打算
because Karen would have done it for her.
因为凯伦也会为她这么做
Karen would've done anything
如有需要
for any of us in this room
凯伦会为在座每一位
if we needed her to.
赴汤蹈火
She would've risked anything
她会不惜一切
and did... to help a friend.
帮助朋友
She was a superhero without the cape --
她是不爱披风的英雄
wigs maybe but -- but no capes.
假发可以有 但就不爱披风
She was the archetype, though, wasn't she?
但她就是英雄本色吧
A person of exceptional courage,
浑身是胆 无所畏惧
drawn out by a calling to help people,
受帮助他人的使命驱使
to literally save lives.
实实在在救人性命
But in these stories, we hear,
但在这些故事中
there's always -- there's always some justice in the end.
结局总是正义得到伸张
And, um...
但是
I'm having a hard time finding the justice in this.
这个故事里的正义在哪里
Karen, my hero,
凯伦 我的英雄
my sister, my best friend...
我的姐妹 我的挚友
I miss you already.
我想你了
But I promise you this.
但我向你保证
Vivian will grow up knowing her mama
薇薇安会在妈妈陪伴下成长
because April and I will call her every day
因为我和艾普莉每天都会告诉她
and remind her of how absolutely exquisite you were...
提醒她 你有多优雅完美
and how... deeply you loved her
你有多爱她
and how much you were loved.
以及你有多招人喜爱
Joss.
乔斯
The woman really did have some great clothes.
这姑娘漂亮衣服还真不少
Mm, take what you like. She wouldn't mind.
喜欢哪件就拿走吧 她不会介意
I feel weird, us scavenging.
好奇怪 感觉在大扫荡
Oh, honey, we're not scavenging. We're organizing.
亲爱的 不是扫荡 是整理
I take it you haven't told him yet. Not yet.
我猜你还没跟他说 还没
He was supposed to go on his tour two days ago,
他本来两天前就该去巡演的
but he postponed.
但他推迟了
I'll do it.
我会说的
Soon.
很快
What are we gonna do with this?
这个怎么办
Just chuck it.
扔掉
What? Yeah.
什么 扔掉啊
Dude, it's not Karen.
哥们 这不是凯伦的
It --
这是
It's just some piece of art that Savi sent from Malaysia.
是萨维从马来西亚寄来的艺术品
Oh, she hated this thing.
她很讨厌这玩意儿
I'll give it to Goodwill.
捐出去吧
Is this Goodwill or, uh, for the baby?
这个也捐出去吗 还是孩子的
What did you say?
你说什么
Is this Vivian's or...
这是薇薇安的还是
Oh. Uh...yeah.
是的
It goes in that box over there.
放那边的箱子里
All right, I'm gonna take this one down.
好 我把这个搬下去
That's... No, you shouldn't lift that
这 你别搬
quite heavy.
太沉了
What is going on?
什么情况
We should talk.
我们聊聊吧
What are you -- Are you sick or something?
你不舒服还是怎么的
Uh, in the mornings and at night.
一早一晚确实不舒服
Anytime I'm not eating, actually.
其实不吃饭的时候都不舒服
I'm pregnant, Marc.
我怀孕了 马克
What?
什么
When?
什么时候
I've known for a couple of weeks now.
我知道已经有好几周了
Why didn't you tell me?
怎么不告诉我
Because I didn't want you to change your plans
我不想你因为我怀了咱们的孩子
or your feelings for me
就改变你的计划
just because I'm having our baby.
或改变对我的感觉
It made...sense in my head at the time.
当时觉得那么想意义重大
And now nothing makes sense.
现在什么都毫无意义了
We do.
我们除外
What?
什么
We make sense.
我们注定要在一起
What are you saying, Marc?
你在说什么啊 马克
I'm saying that --
我是说
if Karen's death has taught me anything,
如果凯伦的死让我明白了什么
it's not to waste another moment
就是不要和相爱的人
being apart from the people that you love.
分离一分一秒
I love you, April.
我爱你 艾普莉
And I want to spend my life with you.
我希望和你共度余生
What about the tour?
那你的巡演呢
Dads don't tour.
爸爸不会出去巡演
Some dads tour.
有些还是会的
Not this dad.
我这个爸爸不会
Holy crap! I'm gonna be a dad!
天啊 我要当爸爸了
We're having a baby!
我们要有孩子了
We're having a baby!
我们要有孩子了
Can I sit?
我能坐下吗
Sure.
当然
I'm so sorry, Joss, about Karen.
凯伦的事 我很遗憾 乔斯
It -- I've just been --
我一直太...
I've -- I've been awful to you lately and --
我最近对你太恶劣了
Kate. II was upset about Scott,
凯特 我对斯科特的事耿耿于怀
but now I know that you were just protecting me.
但现在我明白了 你一直在保护我
Kate, really, the --
凯特 真的...
the water could not be further under the bridge.
都是过去的事了
I'm so relieved.
我真的很解脱
Friends, then?
还是朋友吗
How about sisters?
姊妹怎么样
Yeah. Hmm. Almost.
好啊 快是了
Wait, did you guys Yeah, we got married.
等等 你们... 我们结婚了
Does everyone else know? No. No.
还有别人知道吗 没了
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表