剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Did you take my advice about online dating?
你有听我的建议去网上约会吗
Um, I've chatted with a few guys.
我最近聊了几位
Ooh. Anyone promising?
有合适的吗
There's one.
有一个
How exciting.
真好啊
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
I look forward to chatting later.
期待稍后接着聊
Okay.
好啊
Well, now that I've met your daughter,
现在我见到你女儿了
I guess we have to go on a second date.
我想我们该去第二次约会
I guess so.
我想是的
This place will be big.
这才是大事业
This could make you very rich.
这能让你赚很多钱
You won't be around much longer.
你待不了多久
When things get hard, you don't just up and move out.
遇到困难 不该只是起身逃跑
You work through them.
要解决它
And if it was just you and me, I would.
如果只是你我之间 我会解决
You lied to me about Scott.
斯科特的事你欺骗了我
I guess you're so used to keeping things from me
你已经习惯对我隐瞒
that it doesn't seem wrong anymore.
而这已经变得没有错了
I just can't believe Marisol's gone.
我只是不敢相信玛莉索走了
None of us can.
谁不是呢
You looking for this?
你在找这个吗
Yeah.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, Joss, you don't have to come out here
乔斯 你没有必要晚上
and sleep at night.
出来睡
Your tossing around won't keep me up.
你翻来覆去不会吵醒我的
Yeah, it's just less stressful
不用担心这个
not having to worry about it.
让我压力小一点
Okay.
好吧
I know you need to get to Marisol's funeral,
我知道你要参加玛莉索的葬礼
but we really need to talk about what's --
但是我们真需要找时间
what's going on here at some point.
谈谈我们之间的事
So you can yell at me some more about Scott?
你又要拿斯科特的事凶我吗
No, thank you.
谢了 不用了
You know, I'm not sure
我不明白
how you've turned me into the bad guy here.
我怎么就成了有错的那个
You're the one that needs to explain yourself.
该做出解释的人是你
There's nothing really to explain, Harry.
没什么可解释的 哈利
I-I-I think we're all talked out, you know?
我想我们没啥好说的了
Whoa. Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah? Yeah.
真没事 没事
Oh, I think I just stood up too fast.
可能起得太快了
Um, I really need to figure out
我得想想
what to wear to the funeral, so...
葬礼上穿什么了
I'm fine.
我没事
I am getting so tired of taking all these pills every day.
每天吃这些药我都吃够了
Well, you have to,
必须得吃
and I'm pretty sure they taste better
而且我觉得那些药肯定
than whatever this is.
比这玩意好吃
April, it's veggie bacon.
艾普莉 这是素食培根
Are you sure about that?
你确定这能吃吗
Because it tastes like... masking tape.
尝起来像是胶带
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I have to put some salt on this.
我得放点盐
Marc did know how to make a good breakfast.
马克做的早餐可好吃了
Pretty much the only thing he contributed around here.
他也就能干点这个了
I heard that.
我听见了
You know, it's good this whole diversion is over.
还好这段小插曲已经结束了
Marc was not a diversion.
马克不是什么小插曲
What we had was real.
我们之间是认真的
It hasn't even been a week since it ended.
我们分手都还不到一周呢
His stuff is still here.
他的东西还在这
And I don't know why.
我就不懂了
I mean, do you need me to take it to him?
难道要我帮你把东西拿给他吗
He's coming over later to get the rest of it.
他之后会来取剩下的东西
Maybe you shouldn't be here for that.
到时你最好别待在家里
No. It's my house. I don't need to run away.
不 这是我家 我不需要逃避
And we can be adults about this,
随你怎么想 我们成年了
despite what you may think.
能处理好这事
I'm sorry it didn't work out with you and Marc.
我很遗憾你和马克没能走下去
I am.
真的
If being with him was the right thing,
如果和他在一起是正确的
you would still be together, and I would be fine.
你们也不会分手 我也不会介意
So, Harry's not going to the funeral with you?
那哈利不陪你参加葬礼吗
Mm, yeah.
是的
No, we're not exactly getting along so well these days
因为斯科特的事 这几天
after the whole Scott thing.
我们在闹别扭
Mm. And where's Kate in all this?
那凯特怎么样了
Oh, she took off to "clear her head,"
她去"整理思绪"了
whatever that means.
谁知道是什么意思
It's not the most fun place to live, but I'm dealing.
虽然不容易 但我也得面对
Hey, maybe you should write me a prescription
或许你可以给我开点
for some of those, antianxiety meds.
抗焦虑的药
I don't prescribe for friends,
我不会给朋友开处方的
but if you went to one of those therapists I told you about,
但如果你去找我给你推荐的医生
they might think that would help.
他们或许能帮到你
Yeah, yeah.
好吧 好吧
So, what's, um --
你和那个
what's -- what's going on with you and Mr. Spin Class?
在动感单车课上认识的帅哥怎么样
Well, Adam's great.
亚当很好
I've seen him almost every day since we met.
上次见过后我们几乎每天都有约
How's the s-e-x?
床功如何
Oh, I have no i-d-e-a.
我完全不知道
We still haven't got there yet.
我们还没到那一步
What?! Wow! I'm impressed.
什么 我都目瞪口呆了
Waiting this long for a guy you really like.
为了真爱竟然这么耐得住
Whose idea was that?
谁的主意啊
Mm, it just sort of happened,
反正现在就这样了
although he seems to be more in favor of taking things slow.
他似乎更倾向慢慢来
But things are going well,
但一切都很好
so I guess it's not that bad to wait.
所以我想等一等也好
Unless... Unless what?
除非... 除非什么
Do you think it's weird that he hasn't made a move yet?
你不奇怪他至今没进一步动作吗
My gut says it might be weird.
直觉告诉我其中有猫腻
No. No, no, no.
不不不
Definitely do not trust your gut.
别信你的直觉
When has that ever gotten you anywhere?
你的直觉有把你往好路上引过吗
I mean, look at your track record with men.
看看你以前交往过的男人
I mean, no offense.
别介意我说话直
Isn't, uh, no sex early on a big red flag?
难道"不急着上♥床♥"不是警示吗
I, uh, heard that once on "Dr. Phil."
我在《菲尔博士》[著名脱口秀]上看到的
What would I know?
我在说什么啊
I haven't had a date in a billion years.
我这辈子还没约会过呢
I'm gonna go check on Vivian.
我去看看薇薇安
Well, she certainly is more comfortable around here
看来这些日子她对这儿
these days, isn't she?
是越来越适应了
Hey, Jonathan.
乔纳森
Brought some ideas for the design of the bar.
我想和你说说酒吧设计的一些想法
Check this out.
快看看
Harry, there's something else we need to talk about.
哈利 有件事我得和你谈谈
The IRS is investigating my company for fraud.
我的公♥司♥因为欺诈正在被国税局调查
All my assets will be frozen until it's resolved.
调查清楚前 我所有的资产都会被冻结
That includes the new restaurant.
也包括新酒店
Okay. Um, so...
好吧 那...
The plan to start construction next week, is that...?
那下周动工的计划也...
It will be put on hold.
要被暂停
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表