剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
He said that?
这话是他说的
On a first date? Okay.
第一次约会就说这话 好吧
Kate, any guy who says that
凯特 第一次见面就说这种话
on a first date wants one thing,
那男的只有一个目的
to get in your pretty, little pants.
那就是想跟你上♥床♥
Okay, well, maybe those weren't his exact words,
好吧 他原话也许不是这么说的
but we were talking about family, and he was saying
但我们谈到了家庭
that all of his friends were settling down
他说身边的朋友全都成家了
and he didn't want to be some pitiful dude
他不想做个靠莎格
trolling Shaggr for hookups.
约妹子的可怜虫
Still trying to get in your pants.
还是想睡你
I know it sounds nuts. I'm not denying that.
我不否认 这话很蠢
That's why I want you to meet him.
因此我才想让你会会他
Isn't it possible the universe can conspire
两个人走在一起
to bring two people together?
也许真的是天意
Maybe the whole reason that I broke it off
也许上天让我跟布莱恩分手
with Brian was to meet Dean.
就是为了和迪恩相遇
It's a long shot, sure,
要成功肯定不容易
but isn't true love always a long shot?
但哪会那么容易就找到真爱
Okay, fine. I'll go.
好吧 我去就是了
The woman has officially lost her mind.
这女人真是疯了
Don't tell me she's slept with all three of her dates.
别告诉我她跟三个约会对象都上♥床♥了
No, no, that might have been better.
没有 那样没准还能好一点
Um, instead she found the one guy that she wants to marry.
然而她却找到了结婚的对象
Yes.
没错
From one date on Shaggr.
莎格一约就敲定
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank...God?
谢天...谢地
Babe, that's just Kate.
亲爱的 凯特就是这个样
This is perfectly normal.
完全符合她的性格
She's not crazy. She's a romantic.
她没疯 她是个浪漫主义者
The random sexting? That was crazy.
随便跟人上♥床♥才是真疯了
No, no. This is very normal.
没事 这种情况很正常
She's gonna be fine.
她不会有事的
Trust me, you watch -- this'll blow over.
相信我 等着瞧吧 这事会过去的
Okay. But, really?
好吧 真的吗
So, are you telling me that I don't need to go
你是让我明晚不必
on this date with her tomorrow night?
陪她去约会了吗
No, no, I-I still think you should go.
不 不 我觉得你还是该去
Clearly, she needs help.
很显然 她需要帮助
Well, then...
那么...
Oh, your bruise is still hurting, huh?
受伤的部位还是很疼吗
I'm glad you stopped those classes.
你不去上课我还是很高兴的
How did it go with Jonathan this afternoon?
你今天下午跟乔纳森谈得怎么样
Oh, no.
不是吧
He wants me to open this big schmancy restaurant
他想让我在他日落大道上的新酒店
in his new hotel on Sunset.
开一家豪华餐厅
Honey, that should be, like, "Wow!"
亲爱的 这种好事难道不该兴奋吗
Yeah, I'm just worried he's all about the money, you know?
是啊 可我担心他只想赚钱
Is that really such a bad thing?
赚钱有什么不好的吗
Because if you accidentally become a billionaire,
难道你一夜暴富
you know, I'm not gonna kick you out of bed.
我就会把你踢下床吗
Yeah. I just don't think I can work with someone
我只是觉得自己不愿意跟
who doesn't have some passion and heart behind what he does.
没有激♥情♥和做事不用心的人合作
Just doesn't feel right.
那种感觉不对劲
That's why I love you.
就爱你这一点
I brought wine.
我带酒来了
No more breast feeding means no more not having wine.
孩子断奶了 我终于可以喝酒了
What's that -- for your new place?
那是什么 你新家的装饰吗
No, the other day this guy came into the store
不是 前几天有个人来店里
and ordered a ton of stuff.
订了一堆东西
I took it out to his beach house today,
我今天刚把货送到他的海滨别♥墅♥
and some of this art would look amazing in his place.
有几幅画会和他的别♥墅♥特别搭
Oh, I get it -- he's cute.
我懂了 看来他很可爱
Does Marc know that you are at some strange,
马克知道你给某位陌生可爱男士的
cute guy's beach house giving him ideas.
海滩别♥墅♥出点子策划吗
His decorator was there.
他的装潢师也在场
It was a business thing.
我们谈的是正事
So there's nothing to tell Marc.
所以没什么可跟马克说的
I was at Michael's place for a few hours,
我在迈克尔那儿呆了几小时
and I'll probably never see him again.
估计不会再见到他了
Well, if he does show up, realize you're this
如果他又出现了 发现你是一个
beautiful woman who doesn't want to mistakenly lead him on
不想用你那特别的想法和绝妙的画作
with your fancy ideas and fabulous art.
来误导他的美丽女人
Okay. And you're the one to talk?
好吧 这话轮不到你说吧
You're the one mixing business and pleasure
你才是那个和你的保姆情人
with your manny lover.
把工作和性♥爱♥混为一谈的人
How's that going, anyway? Mm, I wish I knew.
你俩怎么样 我也想知道
Sometimes it feels like we have this cute kid together,
有时感觉像是我们在一起抚养这个可爱的孩子
which is strange.
这感觉很奇怪
Other times it's like he's just this guy working for me,
其它时候又觉得他只是个替我看孩子的人
which is also strange.
这感觉也很奇怪
Just figuring out the hourly rate is a nightmare.
就是发现按小时付工资真是噩梦
Like, when is he off the clock?
他什么时候算是下班呢
Probably when he's on top of you.
大概就是他在你身上的时候
Actually, I like it on top of him.
其实我喜欢在他上面
I bet you do.
我猜也是
You know what -- look, I've said -- I've said everything
听我说 我已经把我能说的所有
that I have to say about Calista Raines, okay?
关于卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯跟你说了
I don't give a crap if you need more quotes for your article.
我不管你的文章需要什么其它引述
Just one more question. Nope, we're done here.
就再问一个问题 不行 到此为止
God!
天呐
I... you're --
我 你没
What the hell's the matter with you?
你到底是怎么回事
You're supposed to share the road!
你应该看着点路
Oh, my God! You freaking bike riders think you're so special.
你这个骑自行车的二货觉得你有多特别
Why don't you -- why don't you try obeying
你怎么不能试着遵守
a traffic signal for once?
信♥号♥♥灯一次
Easy, lady. Red means stop, buddy.
淡定 姑娘 红灯停 老兄
And look y-you're -- you're fine. It's not like I hit you.
而且看起来你没事 我没撞到你
And don't think to try and, like, sue me or anything
也别想试图告我或怎样
because everyone here saw that it was your fault.
因为在场的所有人都看到是你的错
Get some help! You know what? Screw you.
去看看医生吧 去你的吧
I mean, it was -- It was like a,
那确实是像
um, you know, an out-of-body experience.
一种灵魂出窍的体验
I was standing there and I'm watching all my frustrations
我就站在那儿而我在看着我所有的情绪
come flooding out on this poor guy and his bike.
奔涌而出冲向这个可怜的家伙和他的自行车
I could have killed him, Karen.
我有可能撞死他的 凯伦
Take a big sip.
喝一大口
Now. Do it. Okay.
现在就喝 好吧
Just be thankful you didn't do anything horrible.
为你没做什么可怕的事感到庆幸
In my defense, I didn't hit him.
我要为自己辩解一下 我没撞到他
Right, and the light had just turned red,
好吗 而且刚刚变成红灯
which I'm pretty sure means everybody frickin' stops, yeah?
我很确定这意味着所有人都该停下
But, you know, it's L.A., and nobody's paying any attention.
可是这是洛杉矶 没人在意红绿灯
It's, like, trying to get across town is --
就是说开车穿过城市
i-is like being in a war zone.
就好像通过一个战区
So, I'm go ahead and assume
我觉得你没有给
that you never called any of the people I gave you.
我推荐给你的任何一个人打电♥话♥
Oh, God, Karen, come on.
天呐 凯伦 别这样
You know how I feel about therapy, okay?
你知道我对心理治疗是什么看法的
I just -- I-I don't --
我就是 我不
I think it's kind of pointless, you know?
我觉得就是没什么用
No offense to your whole profession.
没有要冒犯你的专业的意思
None taken, though I obviously totally disagree.
没觉得 虽然我完全不同意你的看法
It's just the whole, like, navel gazing
就是所有那些静思
and t-the living in the past and --
还有活在过去之类的
it's not -- it's just not for me.
就是不太适合我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
All the crazy-ass crap that happened
所有那些和卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表