剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
We don't want your mommy finding out what I did, do we?
可不能让你妈妈发现我♥干♥了什么
The IRS is investigating my company for fraud.
我的公♥司♥因为欺诈正在被国税局调查
The Food Network had interest in a second season of my show.
之前美食频道想做我节目的第二季
Call and see if we could work something out.
联♥系♥那个人看还有没有合作的可能
Uh, leave a message.
请留言
Hey, Marc, it's April.
喂 马克 我是艾普莉
I'd like to talk if you get a chance.
能抽空跟我谈谈吗
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
They're not there.
不在那里
I assume you were looking for these.
我想你要找的是这个
What's going on, Joss?
怎么回事 乔斯
You looked through my stuff?
你翻过我的东西
What are these?
这是什么
Wow. I can't believe -- That's really --
简直难以置信 竟然
frickin' looking through my stuff.
翻我的东西
Hardly think that's the point.
我觉得这不是重点
It's a point. So what are they?
就是重点 这到底是什么
You know what? I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know? No. They're not mine.
你不知道 对 不是我的
Right, they're not yours.
好 不是你的
Yep, they're Stacey's. You know, my client.
没错 是我客户史黛西的
What are they for?
治什么的
Panic? Anxiety?
惊慌还是焦虑
Right. So, why has the label been torn off?
好吧 那为什么撕掉标签
What? The label.
什么 标签
It's clearly been torn off.
很显然是被撕掉的
Oh, because of her overprotective, you know,
因为怕她那过分保护的父亲
father/manager, in case he finds them
兼经纪人发现 即使发现了
so he doesn't know what they are.
这样也不知道是什么
Well, her father spends a lot of time in our closet, does he?
那她父亲在我们衣柜里找了很久吧
I-I can't do this.
我不能这样
W-w-what can't you do?
不能哪样
Nothing, Harry. Tell the truth?
没什么 哈利 说实话吗
No. I ca-- I can't do this.
不 我不能这样
I can't -- I can't do this.
我不能 我做不到
I can't do us.
我们不行
You know, I-I
我 我
I don't think that we should get married.
我觉得我们不应该结婚
Have you completely lost your mind?
你是完全疯掉了吗
You don't want to, either! What are --
反正你也不想结
The way things have been going around here,
最近发生的这些事
I mean, we're fighting nonstop.
我们不停地在吵架
I'm sleeping on the frickin' couch, for God sakes.
我睡在沙发上 天呐
That was your choice, Joss.
那是你自愿的 乔斯
Yeah, because it's a lot less lonely
是的 因为睡在一个陌生人旁边
than sleeping next to a stranger.
更加孤独
I'm the str--
我是陌
Okay. Would you stop and look at me?!
你能不能停下来看着我
I'm looking!
我在看
Joss, you're popping pills, and you're lying to me.
乔斯 你在吃药 而且还骗我
I'm not lying! You lied about Scott.
我没有骗你 斯科特的事你骗了我
Scott told me that he was still in love with me.
斯科特跟我说他还爱我
Yeah. And I-I didn't think that you needed
没错 因为我不想让你
to go through all of those feelings again,
再经历一次那些感受
so I lied about it, so you're welcome.
所以我说谎了 不用谢我
It's not just the lies. It's the things you don't say.
不光是说谎 还有你没说的事
Of course it is. Joss, you've been so closed off to me,
有才怪 乔斯 你一直在疏远我
so secretive since I got back from Europe. Oh, my God.
我从欧洲回来你就神神秘秘 天呐
And every time I've tried to talk to you... Excuse me.
而且每次我想跟你谈 不好意思
about what's going on,
出了什么事
about what happened... Seriously, not now!
发生了什么 现在真不是时候
that night with Wilson... Harry, seriously.
那晚和威尔逊 哈利 别说了
you run off to that cult of 12 angry women --
跑到"12位愤怒女人邪教组织"
They're not a cult!
那不是邪教
They are a group of people that have been there for me,
她们是一直陪伴我的人
which is more than I can say about you!
而你却没有做到
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
You abandoned me, Harry!
你不管我了 哈利
You abandoned me during the most vulnerable
在我最脆弱最伤心的时候
and harrowing time in my life.
你没有管我
You got on a plane, and you frickin' went back to Europe.
你上了飞机 竟然飞去欧洲了
I wanted to stay for the trial, Joss.
我也想留下来陪你上庭 乔斯
I insisted on staying, but you told me to go, remember?
我坚持留下 你却让我走 忘了吗
You told me to go.
你让我去的
The hell did I know? I was traumatized and confused!
当时我知道什么 我心理受创很糊涂
I mean, this -- the man who sped down the freeway
当年那个冲下高速路
to stop me from marrying Scott?
不让我嫁给斯科特的人
That guy -- he would have never left my side for anything.
当年那人绝不会丢下我一个人
But this -- this guy, I don't...
可现在 现在的你 我不
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
This is the sixth outfit you've shown me,
这是你让我看的第六套衣服了
you do realize that.
你知道吧
You sure he's gonna be there?
你确定他会去吗
Marc wouldn't let Lucy down.
马克不会让露西失望的
She's been preparing for this debate for weeks now.
她准备这场辩论赛已经好几周了
And regardless of how he's feeling about me --
不管他对我有什么想法
How is he feeling about you?
他对你有什么想法
How the hell should I know? He hasn't called me back.
我怎么会知道 他一直没给我回电♥话♥
God, I hate missing him this much
天呐 我讨厌自己这么想念他
and not knowing what he wants.
又不知道他在想要什么
Well, he got what he wants. He just doesn't know it yet.
他得到了他想要的 只是还没意识到
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, he wanted you to choose him over Marjorie,
他想要让你选他而不是玛乔丽
and you did that, right?
而你现在做了 对吧
Right. Well, once he knows it,
是的 等他知道了之后
patching things up with him shouldn't be that hard.
和他和好就不是什么难事了
Wook who's here. It's Wydia.
看谁来了 是莉迪娅
Yes. Yes, it is!
是的 是她
All right, I'll let you go.
好吧 不打扰你了
Still not natural?
还是不自然吗
Getting there.
快了
Yeah. Bye.
好吧 再见
Lyd, would you grab, uh, towels?
莉迪 能拿几条毛巾吗
Viv's put squash everywhere.
薇薇弄的到处都是
There we go.
吃吧
Karen,
凯伦
this job isn't gonna work out for me anymore.
我不想再做这工作了
What?! Yeah, the commute is just too long,
什么 是的 来回路程太远了
and you know I like you and I love Vivian,
你知道我很喜欢你 很爱薇薇安
but II can't. Wait. Slow down. Just slow down.
但是不行了 等等 等等
Where's all this coming from? Is it a question of money?
怎么会这么想 是工资少了吗
If the commute is a problem,
如果路太远了
we can find you an apartment nearby.
我可以给你在附近找个房♥子
What, so I can have even less of a life?
那我就更没有自己的生活了
Oh, Lydia.
莉迪娅
You know, I know that you and Adam
我知道你和亚当
are getting more serious
越来越亲密了
and you'll want me to work more weekends.
所以我周末的活会更多
But if I'm babysitting every Friday and Saturday night,
如果我每周五周六晚都来做保姆
I can't exactly go on dates and --
我就没法出去约会了
Look, we can make this work. We can trade weekend nights.
我们会有办法的 我们可以交换周末
You've been part of our lives.
我们的生活离不开你
We couldn't stand to lose you now.
我们不想现在失去你
Vivian would be devastated.
薇薇安会很伤心的
There's banana in her ear.
她耳朵里有块香蕉
Oh. Devastated and deaf.
很伤心还聋了
See how much we need you?
你看我们多需要你
No one's ever said that to me before.
以前从没有人跟我说过这话
That they needed me.
说需要我
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表