剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
is because the other mom's kept asking me questions --
其他妈妈都来问我问题
not her -- because they read the article!
而不问她 因为她们读了那篇文章
I don't blame her.
我不怪她
Would you want a slut-spert in your class?
谁会想要一个专业荡♥妇♥来上你的课呢
That's what Jello1933 calls me.
Jello1933就是这么称呼我的
All right. You know what?
好啦 听我的
It's time for you to step away from the Internet comments.
该歇歇了 别看那些网络评论了
This stupid article is ruining my life.
这篇该死的文章毁了我生活
I didn't even know so many people still got newspapers.
我之前都不知道还有这么多人会看报纸
You look smoking-hot in this pic.
你这张照片看起来简直太性感了
I'm sorry, but you do.
不好意思 但是这是事实
This whole thing is getting out of control.
一切都开始失控了
I wrote that book as a form of therapy,
我写那本书是作为一种治疗形式
not a how-to manual.
而不是一本性♥爱♥指南
And Barbara's got me doing Q&As at porn shops.
而芭芭拉安排我在色情商店里开见面会
I went to medical school!
我是上过医学院的
Okay. Yeah. Sure. I get it.
好吧 我知道了
Is it okay if I keep this?
我可以留着这个吗
What? No.
什么 不行
Aren't you off the clock now? Yeah.
你不是下班了吗 是
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
So, you know, I told Kate that I'd help,
所以我跟凯特说了我会帮忙
but really I'm just gonna ride it out.
但是我真的只是想糊弄一下
Hopefully, she realizes how crazy this all is.
希望她能意识到这有多疯狂
I don't know. That doesn't sound like Kate.
我不知道 这不像是凯特的风格
Exactly. See, none of this sounds like Kate.
就是说啊 一点儿也不像凯特的风格
She's supposed to be the Davis with the common sense.
她应该是有常识的戴维斯家的人
I don't want to talk about the article.
我不想聊文章的事儿
Okay, hey, but wait.
好吧 不过
Can we at least talk about the picture?
能不能至少聊聊那张照片
'Cause you looked gorgeous!
你真的看起来太美了
Haters are gonna hate, sweetie.
怨妇们会恨你的 亲爱的
Karen. Can I ask your advice as a medical professional?
凯伦 我可以征询你这个专业医生的意见吗
Yes, please.
当然 问吧
I'm glad someone remembers I'm a doctor.
我很欣慰还有人记得我是个医生
How do you feel about...
关于婚礼前夕
pre-wedding sex with a stranger?
找一个陌生人上♥床♥你怎么看
Joss, you just got engaged.
乔斯 你刚刚订婚
No. Not me.
不 不是我
Kate, actually.
其实是凯特
Yeah. I know. Apparently, she wants to have
我知道 显然她只是想
some sexy stranger danger before she gets married,
在她结婚前寻些刺♥激♥
and I don't...
而我不
Well, new experiences can be healthy for a marriage
只要伴侣双方能够达成共识
as long as both partners are on the same page,
新的体验对于婚姻可以是好事
but I wouldn't recommend it at this stage.
但是我并不建议在这个时候这么做
Thank you. Hey. I agree, okay.
谢谢 我同意 好吗
I just wanted some professional backup.
我只是需要些专业支持
Listen, she's obviously gonna be at the engagement dinner.
听着 她肯定会来参加订婚晚宴
Do not say a word about this to her.
千万别跟她说起这事儿
And don't invite any sexy Latinos.
也别邀请任何性感的拉丁帅哥
Help has arrived! Who needs sheets?!
帮手来啦 谁需要床单
Thanks again for doing this for me, babe.
再次感谢你为我做这些 宝贝
Hey, I meant what I said. I-I'm happy to help.
我是认真的 我很乐意帮忙
Now get busy and start painting.
现在赶紧开始画画吧
She wants to see the real April Malloy.
她想看到真实的艾普莉·马洛伊
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道这是什么意思
Did I tell you that the Voluspa Candles
我跟你说瓦洛斯帕蜡烛
are buy one, get one half-off just for today?
就今天一天第二件半价
Maybe I should walk you through how to ring them up again.
或许我应该再教你一下怎么用收款机结算
April, Don't worry. Stop stalling. I got this.
艾普莉 别担心 别拖延了 我可以的
Okay.
好吧
Hello. Why
好啊 你怎么
Goodness. Sorry.
咋了 抱歉
I've been so distracted with the details for the new bistro.
我被新酒吧的各种细节弄得心烦意乱
Hey, how's everything going with Kate?
凯特怎么样
Oh, she's great. I think she's...
她挺好的 我觉得她
she's really excited to be here.
她挺高兴能来这儿的
What do you say we all get dinner tonight before my meeting?
今晚在我开会之前咱一起吃个饭如何
What do you -- you, me, and Kate? Together?
你是说你 我和凯特 一起
Yeah. Just the three of us. Where is she, anyway?
对啊 就咱们仨 话说她在哪呢
Oh, well, she's probably doing some online shopping.
她大概在网购吧
What's going on? Are you okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
You're acting stranger than usual.
你看起来怪怪的
No, I just don't think dinner's a really good idea. You know?
没 我就是觉得一起吃晚餐这事儿不太好
Kate wants to do this thing
凯特想要做这件事
and I don't think you want to be there for it.
而我不认为你会支持她
Well, why not? What thing?
为什么不 什么事
Oh, you're having a girls night, like a bachelorette party.
你们要过女士之夜 就像那种婚前单身派对
Not with a male stripper, Joss.
别找脱衣舞男啊 乔斯
Yeah, like that.
对 类似那样
But only if the male stripper
只是那脱衣舞男
were a one-night stand for your sister
在你妹妹结婚前一个月
a month before she's getting married.
和她能来个一♥夜♥情♥
What?
什么
What? She wants to have an affair?
什么 她想出轨吗
Has she lost her mind? Have you?
她疯了吗 你也疯了吗
Hey! Whoa. Easy now.
先别急
I-I tried to talk her out of it.
我试图说服她不这样
How could she do this to Brian?
她怎么能这样对布莱恩
He's funny. My family adores him.
他很幽默 我们家都喜欢他
He digs my food. He never misses my birthday.
他欣赏我做的吃的 他从未错过我的生日
Okay, now I'm starting to worry that you want to marry Brian.
我现在开始担心你想要嫁给布莱恩了
I want Kate to marry Brian.
我想让凯特嫁给布莱恩
Apparently, that's still the plan.
显然计划还是如此
She said that he -- he knows about all of it,
她说他知道她的想法
and he's totally fine with her sowing her oats.
而他完全不介意她去浪一把
Well, then she's completely delusional,
那她完全就是妄想
because there is no way you
因为根本不可能
can go back to normal after something like this.
在经历这种事之后回归正常
You know what? I'm gonna stop this.
你知道吗 我要阻止这一切
I do not want my little sister
我不想我的小妹妹
to blow up her whole life for one night!
就为了这一晚毁了她的一生
No, no, no, no, no, no. Look, you cannot.
不不不 你不能这样
I was not supposed to say anything to you, okay?
我不应该告诉你这些的
So just let me talk to her.
就让我跟她聊聊
I got it.
我能处理
Harry? Okay. Okay, fine. You have until tomorrow.
哈利 好吧 就到明天
And after that, I'm stepping in.
过了明天我就要干涉了
And if that happens, she's not gonna like it one bit.
她不会喜欢的那样的
Let's go. Two days, April.
开始吧 只有两天 艾普莉
You've only got two days.
你只有两天时间
So, what can I do for my favorite new client today?
请问我能为我的新任最爱客户做什么
You can cancel the meet-and-greet at the sex shop.
你可以取消那个在性♥爱♥商店的见面会
I can't do it.
我做不到
Actually, it's the Sex Stop, and it's too late.
其实是在性之站 而且已经晚了
Already set up. Look.
已经都准备好了 听着
I had no idea the influence this article would have.
我完全没想到这篇文章会带来这样的影响
I got kicked out of mommy group --
我被请出妈妈交流组了
Mommy groups are worthless.
妈妈交流组不重要
All you need is common sense and a nanny,
你需要的是常识和一个保姆
and you've got one hot one that you're clearly into.
而你已经有一个身材超好并且你也喜欢的
I am not.
我不喜欢他
And this isn't just about the class.
而且这不只是关于这个课
It's about how the rest of the world is seeing me.
是关于别人是怎么看我的
This isn't what I signed up for.
这一切不是我想要的
I've made my decision, Barbara.
我决定了 芭芭拉
Well, your decision is terrible.
你的决定太烂了
If you want to go ahead and ruin your life
如果你想继续放弃能够让你的人生
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表