剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
If you remember, I didn't even want to go.
你忘了吗 我根本就不想来
Okay, y-you thought that it would help, so, hey,
是你觉得这有帮助 所以
don't bother asking me for any more favors
如果你再这么发神经
if you're gonna act all frickin' crazy.
就不要找我帮忙了
I'm done.
我受够了
Y-you're just gonna leave me here?
你就这样把我丢在这里吗
Yeah, yeah!
是啊
And maybe creepy Dean will take you home
也许下流的迪恩可以带你回家
since he's such an awesome guy, Kate.
鉴于他是个这么棒的人 凯特
You know, I have somewhere to be
我还有其他地方要去
before I get really frickin' angry.
我不想真的发起火来
You don't want to see me really angry.
你不会想看到我发火的
Harry. Jonathan.
哈利 乔纳森
Welcome.
欢迎
Can I offer you a drink?
要喝什么吗
Uh, sure. W-what are you gonna have?
当然 你有什么
Scotch, but we have everything.
苏格兰威士忌 其他也有
Uh, Scotch is great. Great.
苏格兰威士忌不错 好
I will show you around the house later,
我过会儿带你参观房♥子
but first, I would like you to see something.
但首先 我要给你看点东西
Everyone, this is Harry Davis,
大家 这是哈利·戴维斯
the amazing chef I've been telling you so much about.
这就是我一直说到的很棒的主厨
Hello. Wow.
你好
It's my family.
这是我的家人
And this is my grandma, Bibi.
这是我的奶奶 碧碧
Hello, Bibi. So lovely to meet you.
你好 碧碧 很高兴认识你
Let me get you a drink. Come.
我去给你拿一杯酒 来
I don't usually talk about this, Harry, but
我通常不会谈论这件事 哈利 但是
my family lost everything during the revolution in Iran.
我家在伊朗革命的时候几乎失去了一切
I escaped to Turkey,
我逃到了土耳其
and then I immigrated here to California.
然后移♥民♥到了加利福利亚
I made a vow to make sure
我发誓
that every single member of my family made it over
在重建家业的同时
while I was building my business from scratch.
确保家里的每一个人都走出阴影
So, your entire family lives in L.A. Now?
所以 你整家人都搬来洛杉矶了吗
No, Harry.
不 哈利
My entire family lives here
我的家人都跟我和我的妻子
with me and my wife Nava.
纳瓦住在这里
Well...
那个...
everyone except the ones we sent off to college
除了那些去上大学的
or who have families of their own now.
和有了自己家庭的
So, you see, Harry?
所以 哈利
I'm not all about money just for the sake of money.
我并不是只看重钱
This...is what's important to me.
这对我来说才是最重要的
Hey, Joss.
乔斯
Yeah? We missed you the last few classes.
什么 前面几节课你没来
Where you been? Oh, yeah.
你去哪了 是的
I, uh -- I wasn't even gonna come tonight.
我本来今天也不打算来的
My fiancé was worried.
我未婚夫很担心
When I got hurt, he wanted me to take a break.
我受伤了 他想要我停一段时间
Controlling male fascist, eh?
大男子主义控制狂对不对
Actually he's a chef.
其实他是位主厨
Oh, God.
天呐
He doesn't need to know about this, okay?
他不需要知道这件事 好吗
These classes are something I clearly need.
这些课程明显是我需要的
Yeah, well, I could have told you that.
我本来也是要这么说的
Okay, come on. Shake it off.
好了 来吧 别想了
Use the pain, Joss.
利用这种疼痛感 乔斯
Let's go.
开始吧
Oh, please tell me we're not buying
请告诉我你不是要
all this stuff for the house.
买♥♥这些东西回来
We have nowhere to put it.
我们没有地方放
It's not for us, silly.
不是我们的 笨蛋
I'm putting a template together ther to show
麦克要我帮他找设计师
a few designers what Michael is looking for.
我做一个样板以供那些设计师参考
You know, the guy I told you
就是那个我告诉你的人
about who came into the store? I don't get it.
那个来我店里的人 我不懂了
Why are you giving this all to other designers
既然是你设计的
when you're the one who designed it?
你为什么要给其他设计师
Why are you limiting yourself?
为什么你要这么屈尊自己
Because people go to school for years and years to do this.
因为有人学了很多年就只是为了做这个
It's not some made-up job.
这又不是什么编出来的工作
They have degrees, they intern,
他们有学位 他们去实习
they get their work published in magazines.
他们的成果会上杂♥志♥
The woman Michael was working with before
之前跟麦克一起工作的女人
did Dave Grohl's house and Marisa Tomei's house
设计过大卫·格鲁 玛丽莎·托梅
and Matt LeBlanc's house.
和马特·勒布朗的房♥子
And I'm sure that's really impressive.
我敢肯定那很震撼
That doesn't mean that you can't do it, too.
但这并不意味着你就做不到
Some people just have a natural talent
有些人对这些事情就是很有天赋
for these things, and maybe this is yours.
也许这就是你的天赋
You just can't announce you're a designer
你不能就这样跟别人说你是设计师
and open up shop somewhere.
然后随便在某个地方开个店
I'd look like a complete idiot.
我会看起来像个十足的傻瓜
That's not what I'm suggesting, but, hell, why not?
我不是这个意思 但是为什么不呢
Because it's not like grabbing three guys
因为这不是随便找三个人
and just saying your starting a band.
然后组个乐队
Okay, that's not fair. All I'm doing --
好吧 这不公平 我所做的...
Marc, I know what you're doing, so please,
马克 我知道你是好意 所以
just stop trying to give me a damn hat.
别再给我规划什么职业了
Fine. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
I shouldn't have said anything.
我就不该说什么
Look, I just want to finish this board and be done with it.
听着 我只想完成这个 然后就不管了
I'm going to bed.
我去睡觉了
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Sore.
痛
You did a really good job tonight.
你今晚真的很棒
Yeah.
是啊
Well, my fiancé's gonna freak when he sees these bruises.
我未婚夫看到这些淤血又会大惊小怪的
I told him I wasn't gonna come back for a while.
我告诉他我要晚点才能回
You need to think of those as badges of honor.
你得把它当做荣誉的象征
Lots of people don't get why this place is so important.
很多人不懂为什么这个地方这么重要
Yeah, I mean, first time in forever
是啊 我人生第一次
I haven't been depressed. Me too.
没感受到沮丧 我也是
It's the only place I feel safe.
这是唯一让我有安全感的地方
Each of us has a reason for being here, and I'm sure
每个人来这里都是有理由的 我相信
that you have one that you'll share when you're ready.
等你准备好了你会分享你的理由是什么
Look, I have something in my bag for you.
听着 我包里有个东西要给你
Arnica gel -- it'll help with your bruising and the pain.
山金车凝胶 它可以缓解你的淤伤和疼痛
You take this one home with you.
你带回去吧
Ice that when you get home,
回家的时候冰冻一下凝胶
then put some makeup on it to cover it.
然后涂上些化妆品把印记遮住
Your fiancé, he never has to know.
不必让你的未婚夫知道
Okay.
就这样
Hey, you.
你好啊
Thanks for the beautiful flowers today.
谢谢你今天送的美丽的花
You're so sweet.
你真好
No one's ever sent me flowers
除了在特殊场合
unless it was a special occasion.
从来没人送过我花
Hey, uh, did you get any of those texts
你收到我给你发的
I sent you about Vivian's rash?
有关薇薇安皮疹的短♥信♥吗
Yeah, but I had back-to-back sessions all day,
收到了 但我一整天都在开会
and I figured you had it under control.
我猜你已经处理好了
I was just worried, 'cause usually if a mother
我只是担心 因为通常母亲收到
receives texts about their child,
与她们孩子有关的短♥信♥时
usually they respond to those texts.
都会回复的
I assumed if it were serious you'd pull me out session.
我想如果情况严重 你会让我从会议中抽身的
We've discussed this before. I know.
我们之前讨论过这个了 我知道
I really wish you had not stopped breast feeding Vivian.
我真希望你还没停止母乳喂养薇薇安
Now, look, this is scientifically proven, okay?
听着 这是有科学依据的 好吗
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表