剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You're from New York?
你是从纽约来的
God, I've always wanted to see New York. You should go.
天呐 我一直想去纽约 你真应该去
It's the most alive you're ever gonna feel.
你在那一定会感觉很有生机的
Walking through the streets, it's like pure energy.
光是走在大街上 就能感觉到满满的能量
Oh, yeah?
是吗
'Cause I'm a very energetic person.
我是个精力充沛的人
Kate.
凯特
A word, please.
借一步说话
Whoa, y-you're, um...
你 你是
You're Harry Davis. Yes.
你是哈利·戴维斯 是的
This is my brother, Mr. Big Shot Fancy Pants.
这是我哥哥 大人物
Your brother?
你哥哥
It's his restaurant, so, if you want the job,
这是他的餐厅 所以你想要这份工作的话
you'll have to impress him.
你得让他满意
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Uh, Gabe. It's Gabe.
加布 我叫加布
You have a résumé there, Gabe?
你带简历了吗 加布
Yeah, yeah.
带了 带了
Gabe is from New York. Yeah, I caught that.
加布是从纽约来的 对 我发现了
You've waited tables in Manhattan, Gabe?
你在曼哈顿当过服务员吗 加布
It, uh, might give you an edge.
这是你的优势
Not exactly in, like, a restaurant setting,
不是在餐厅里
but, you know, bars and...stuff like that.
是像酒吧那种的地方
Oh, sorry. It's just -- it --
抱歉 只是
it's really weird seeing you in person
见到你本人感到很奇怪
'cause I, uh -- I watch your show.
因为我 我看过你的节目
You're awesome in it -- really good.
你表现得太棒了 真的很好
That's very kind of you.
谢谢你
Well, why don't you leave your résumé with me, Gabriel,
简历先放我这 加布里埃尔
and we will Gabe.
我们会 叫我加布
It it's Gabe. Gabe. Right.
叫我加布就行 加布 好的
And I'll give you a call if we need you.
如果请你的话我们会给你打电♥话♥
Well, it was very nice meeting you.
非常高兴见到你
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
You're ogling a child.
你在跟个孩子抛媚眼
You do realize that?
你知道吗
According to his résumé, he's 25.
他简历上说他已经25岁了
Perfectly acceptable.
正合适
What are you even doing here anyway?
你来这干嘛
Yeah, well, I came to check up on you,
我过来看看你这的情况
and it's a good thing I did
幸亏我来了
because you're supposed to be hiring wait staff,
我让你雇服务员
not trolling for more dates.
不是乘机找男朋友
I get it. Okay.
好的 我懂了
What do you get? This isn't about me.
你又懂什么了 原因不在我
You're pulling a "Dad."
是因为你当爸爸了
What is that even supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
How many dirty nappies have you changed
罗莱蕾出生到现在
since Lorelei was born?
你给她换过多少尿不湿了
I'll take this one.
这个我来面
Sure you will.
好啊
Sorry, sorry. I know I'm late.
不好意思 我来晚了
Your store, your rules.
你是老板 你说了算
Sweet of you to know that.
真懂事
Stella's doctor's appointment took almost two hours
带史黛拉去复诊花了两个多小时
because, apparently, I married a lunatic.
原因很简单 我嫁了个疯子
You lost?
迷路了吗
No, I'm...just trying to find directions to Venice.
没有 我在导航去威尼斯
Internet's down.
网络没信♥号♥♥了
Is it?
是吗
Why don't you borrow mine?
那就用我的吧
No, that... that's okay.
不 算了吧
I... I don't think I'm gonna have time.
可能没时间还你了
So, what do you have time for?
那你有时间干什么
A quick coffee?
随便喝个咖啡
Although it's almost 4:00.
然而已经快四点了
Maybe a cocktail is more appropriate.
应该喝杯鸡尾酒才对
I... I would love to get a cocktail with you,
我很乐意跟你一起喝一杯
but, uh, I think it'd be a little bit weird.
但我觉得那样会有点怪
Why?
为什么
You have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友了
No, I don't have a girlfriend, but...
我没女朋友 但是...
I don't know how to say this.
我也不知道该怎么说
You're my aunt.
你是我姑姑
I'm your what, now?
我是你什么
You're my aunt.
你是我姑姑
Harry Davis is my father.
哈利·戴维斯是我爸爸
And she was wearing that gorgeous dress.
她还穿着那身漂亮的衣服
You remember the one she wore to your engagement party?
就是你订婚派对时她穿的那身衣服
Oh, that was a good dress.
确实很漂亮
Yeah, I'm so sorry.
真是抱歉
That must've been hard for you.
你肯定特别难过
It was so bizarre.
太诡异了
I can't explain it, but everything about this woman,
我也说不清 但那女人的所有特征
she just felt like Karen.
都很像凯伦
From the back?
过去的那个凯伦
Yeah. And with long hair.
是啊 还留着长发
Karen used to have long hair.
凯伦以前是长头发
I know, honey. I'm not teasing you.
我知道 宝贝 我没跟你开玩笑
Yes, you are.
你就是
Okay, I'm teasing you a little.
好吧 就是逗逗你
Look, sweetie, I think we just miss her, you know?
亲爱的 我觉得我们就是太想念她了
Oh, good.
太好了
You're home. Yes, of course I'm home.
你在家 当然在家
I've been told that I won't be leaving the house
据说我六年之内
for another five to six years so...
都不能出家门了...
Marc wants me to send him another picture of Stella
马克让我再给他发一张史黛拉的照片
because the last six weren't enough.
因为前六张他没看够
Okay, I better go. Oh. Love you.
我得走了 爱你哦
All right, call me later.
电♥话♥联♥系♥
Love you. Yeah, I'm gonna make a bottle.
爱你哦 我给你弄瓶奶
Come here, you. Come here, little one. Okay.
来吧 小宝贝 来吧
What's up?
怎么了
Okay, Joss, we need to talk.
乔斯 我要跟你谈谈
What is happening right now?
出什么事了
Something big,
大事
but Harry should probably tell you,
但哈利可能会跟你说
so don't ask me what it is.
所以不要问我是什么事
But maybe I could emotionally prepare you
但也许我能让你做好心理准备
for a really big conversation,
因为谈话内容会很让人惊讶
but no one's dying and no one's cheating,
但不是谁死了或者谁出轨
and what are some other really, really big... big things.
也不是其他那是特别特别大的事
Kate, I'm either gonna burst into tears
凯特 我又不会嚎啕大哭
or rip your face off like that monkey did to its owner.
也不会像那只猴子一样挠花主人的脸
Well, actually, the monkey ripped the owner's friend's face...
其实 那猴子挠的是它主人朋友的脸...
equally disturbing.
一样让人难受
Tell me what is happening.
告诉我到底发生了什么
Harry has a son.
哈利有个儿子
What do you mean you're my son?
什么意思 你是我儿子
Well, my mother and you...
我妈妈和你...
It was a while ago, about 23 years to be exact.
那是很久之前的事了 准确地说是23年前
Well, your résumé said you were 25.
可你的简历上写着你25岁
Everybody lies on their résumé.
简历上可以随便写
Okay, and your... your mother is...
好吧 那你妈妈是...
Serena Thompson.
塞雷娜·汤普森
Serena Thompson.
塞雷娜·汤普森
Who the hell is Serena Thompson?
塞雷娜·汤普森是谁
What... I need to sit down.
我得坐下来
Well, I've never heard of her either.
我也从来不知道有这么个人
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表