剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You're the first person I've told.
你是第一个知道的
Come here. Okay.
抱一个 好
Well, that appears to be everything, right?
这就是全部了吧
Uh, not quite.
不完全是
If I know Karen, she would, uh...
我了解的凯伦 她一定...
hate to see this go to waste.
不希望浪费了这个
Shall we?
一起吗
To Karen. To Karen.
敬凯伦 敬凯伦
As long as we're toasting,
既然大家都举杯了
I'd like to make one in honor of Joss and Harry.
我也想敬一下乔斯和哈利
You told her.
你告诉她了
What's happening?
什么事
Well...
这个嘛
we got married!
我们结婚了
What? You got married?
什么 你们结婚了
Yeah.
是啊
And, uh, we're having a baby.
我们俩有孩子了
Yes!
好哦
No!
不
You guys already knew, didn't you?
你们已经知道了 不是吗
I'm still mad at you. Oh, what about?
我还在生你的气呢 那又怎样
What about?
那又怎样
I'm sorry to interrupt. The -- The door was open.
抱歉打扰了 门开着的
No worries.
没关系
Yeah, wwe'll take the rest of this stuff out. Yeah, um...
我们把剩下的东西拿走 是的
Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll do it.
好主意 我来吧
I-I don't know why I came.
我不知道自己为什么过来了
I was just driving, and, uh...
我开着车 就这样...
the car brought me here.
开来了
Well, I'm -- I'm -- I'm glad it did,
很高兴你来了
because I-I actually have something for you.
因为我正好有东西想给你
I, um -- I found it on Karen's nightstand.
我在凯伦的床头柜上发现的
I thought you might like to have it.
我想也许你会想收着
Thank you for this.
谢谢
You bet.
没事
Bye, lady.
再见了 姑娘
Pick one. One.
拿一根 就一根
Oh, you.
小子
Is everybody here?
大家都到了吗
It's a girl.
是个女孩
How's Mom doing?
妈妈怎么样
Um, well...
这个嘛...
mom is...great.
妈妈好极了
And the, uh -- there's, uh --
还有...
there's a baby in there, and it's doing great, as well.
孩子在里面 很棒
They're both doing great!
母女平安
That is...
这...
Can you believe this? Congratulations.
真是不敢相信啊 恭喜
Hey, you've got a best mate!
你有小伙伴了
I think we should postpone the opening.
我觉得应该推迟开业
What do you need, like two, three weeks?
你需要几周 两周还是三周
Well, how about six?
六周怎么样
Yeah, at least then I'd have a shot of fitting into a decent dress.
到那时候我才有可能穿上漂亮的礼服
You ruined Mommy's perfect ass,
你毁了妈妈的翘臀
didn't you?
是不是
Okay, six weeks, huh?
好 六周
Harry, I'm kidding.
哈利 我开玩笑的
No, we're not postponing.
我们不推迟
It took us a whole year to get here.
我们花了一年才走到这步
The press releases have already gone out.
已经有媒体报道了
Reservations have been made.
邀请都发出去了
Well, so we'll unmake them.
那就都撤回来
We'll print out new releases.
重新定日子
Joss, I cannot open without you.
乔斯 开业不能没有你
This is our restaurant.
这是我们的餐厅
50/50, remember?
我们对半分 记得吗
Hey, don't yell at me.
别吼我
Take it up with Little Miss Eager Beaver over here.
要怪就怪这位小姐太急了
Would it have killed you to stay in your mum's belly
你为什么这么早出来
for another month like you were supposed to?
你本来应该再晚出生一个月
Two weeks old, she's already breaking the rules.
才两周 她就已经不守规矩了
I'm telling you.
真的
No, no, no, no, no.
别别别
Please, no. I was just kidding.
别哭 我开玩笑的
Oh, she can't already be hungry, can she?
她不会是饿了吧
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
When was the last time she ate?
她什么时候吃的饭
Oh, crap.
该死
What? Has it been three hours?
怎么了 过了三个小时了吗
No, no, no, I just realized
别别别 我刚发现
Kate would have started the interviews already. Oh, right.
凯特现在已经开始面试了 哦 对
Oh, God, I can't believe that
天呐 难以置信竟然在最后关头
we lost two waiters last minute.
走掉了两个服务员
Please don't start. I already have an ulcer.
别说了 我都已经胃溃疡了
Look, she's not pulling the trigger on anybody today, though.
她不是想除掉谁
She's just whittling down people for you.
她只是在帮你筛选
But I don't trust her whittling.
可是我不相信她的筛选能力
Look at the guys she's been dating lately.
看看她最近约会的人
It's a parade of incompetence. Okay.
简直是一群二货 好吧
Hey, why don't -- why don't you go check on her?
要不 要不你去看看她吧
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
There's no way I'm gonna leave you guys here alone.
我绝对不能把你们俩单独留在这
We're fine. Go.
我们没事的 去吧
Really? Yeah, go.
真的吗 真的 去吧
All right, I'll be back as fast as I can.
好吧 我会尽快回来的
Okay, bye.
好吧 再见
Scotty should be landing right about now.
小斯的飞机现在应该已经到了
It was fun having him back in town, wasn't it?
他回来一定很有意思 对吧
Yeah, cousins are always welcome.
是的 有表兄陪着可好了
Are you writing a book over there?
你是在那写书吗
Just want to make sure I don't forget any questions.
只是为了确保不会忘记每个问题
You know how it is with doctors.
你也知道那些医生
You stop to think for even five seconds,
走神几秒钟
and they're out the door again.
他们就已经出门了
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
You are not gonna ask all these questions.
这些问题不能全都问
Oh, yes, I am. This is our appointment.
我要问 这是我们的预约
This is our time to get answers.
我们要得到答案
Look, Stella's four months old now,
史黛拉现在已经四个月大了
and we need to make sure that her percentiles
我们要确保她的所有指标
are all in the right, "percentile-ness."
都是正常的 指标
We need to get the steps to avoid her getting
我们这么做可以预防她以后
Sensory Processing Disorder in the future.
得感官处理失调症
Are you kidding me? No, I'm serious.
你是开玩笑吧 不 我是认真的
It's like a traffic jam in the brain.
那种病就像是大脑里堵车了
You need to relax, okay?
放松点 好吧
Stella is a happy, healthy baby.
史黛拉是个开心 健康的宝宝
That is all that matters.
这就行了
And I've done this before.
我也养过孩子
You remember Lucy, right?
你还记得露西吧
How's my favorite baby doing?
我最亲爱的宝宝怎么样
Oh, she is doing so great, Dr. Gomez. She --
她很好 戈麦斯医生 她
Can we talk vaccinations?
我们能谈一下疫苗的事吗
Just for the record, I totally believe in them.
首先说明 我很相信这些疫苗
I mean, I'm not crazy.
因为我很正常
But we should probably figure out
不过我们或许应该
some sort of a schedule.
谈谈接种时间
That seems like the responsible thing to do.
这样比较负责
And then we can, uh, move on to solid food.
然后我们可以谈谈固体食物
You remember Marc, right?
你还记得马克 对吧
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表