剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Now I'm thinking that was a mistake.
我现在觉得不该分手
You're thinking that was a mistake?
你觉得不该分手
If Joss ever finds out...wow.
要是被乔斯发现了 天啊
So you think she would be mad?
你觉得她气疯吗
Like, how mad on a scale from 1 to 10?
一到十级 她得有多气
10 isn't high enough.
十级都不止
And that's not even factoring in Harry,
那还没算上哈利的愤怒值
who would be at least a 20.
他至少得到二十级
Seriously, of all the people in Los Angeles?
搞什么 洛杉矶那么多人
You can't choose who you fall for.
你不能选择自己会去爱谁啊
Aren't you the one
你不也在和
dating your dead husband's mistress' brother?
亡夫情妇的兄弟约会吗
We're not talking about me right now.
现在别拿我说事
Is it really worth it?
真的有必要吗
Pissing off your brother and Joss
为个几乎不了解的帅哥
for a hot guy you barely even know?
惹怒你大哥和乔斯
But I do know him.
可我真的了解他
And it's not just physical.
不只是肉体关系
We have a real connection.
我们真的很来电
I haven't felt this way since I first met Brian.
我第一次遇到布莱恩后一直没这感觉
And I know Joss wants him to be happy,
我知道乔斯希望他幸福
so why not give it a try?
那为何不试一试呢
I just think it's a messy situation,
我只是觉得这太凌乱了
and maybe you should just let it lie.
或许你不该插手
Well, I don't agree! I thought you wanted my advice.
我不觉得 你不是想听我的建议吗
Not if I don't agree with it.
你要是反对 我就不听了
You know what? You can do whatever you want.
随你便 爱干嘛干嘛去
But please leave me out of it.
但拜托别拖我下水
How could you do this?
你怎么做得出来
You took my most vulnerable moment and used it against me.
你利用我最脆弱的阶段来为难我
I'm sorry, but you said you were unwilling to compromise,
抱歉 但你说你不愿和解
and I have to do what's best for our daughter.
我必须为我们的女儿做最好的打算
Don't you dare hide behind Vivian.
别再拿薇薇安作挡箭牌
I'm not.
我没有
I genuinely think the best place for Vivian is with Faith and I.
我真的认为我和费丝是薇薇安最好的归宿
But her well-being is the most important thing.
但她的健康才是头等大事
Do you really believe that,
你是真的这么想
or is this just your way of punishing me?
还是在用你自己的方式惩罚我
Punishing you for what?
为什么惩罚你
I think you blame me for Vivian's death.
我觉得你把薇薇安死亡的责任推到了我头上
I think you're bitter that you had to share
她生命中的最后一年是我们三个一起共度的
the last year of her life with me,
你因此觉得很恼怒
and I think that resentment is clouding your judgment.
所以我觉得你心中的怨恨影响了你的判断
I care about you, and I always will.
我关心你 这一点不会变
Please.
拜托
I'm here to let you off the hook.
我这么做是让你摆脱累赘
Just sign the papers
签字吧
and you don't have to deal with any of this.
你就不会再因孩子的事而烦恼了
You know it's best for all of us.
你心中明白这样对大家都好
I guess I'll see you in court.
那么我们只能法庭上见了
Are you okay? You didn't get hurt?
你没事吧 没受伤吧
I promise I'm fine.
放心吧 我没事
It's... it's actually Harry that has the problem.
其实有事的是哈利
Why? What's wrong with Harry?
为什么 哈利怎么了
He's pissed that I didn't tell him about what happened.
他很生气 因为我没告诉他发生了什么
And I lied to him about a few things.
并且我还撒谎骗了他
You didn't think he would understand?
你觉得他不会理解你吗
No, I just, you know, I knew it would turn into a big deal.
不 因为我知道他肯定会把事情闹大
It was Jonathan's nephew, so it would affect his business,
受伤那人是乔纳森的侄子 会影响到他的生意
and then he'd want to know how I beat the guy up,
并且他肯定还想问我是怎么收拾那家伙的
and I'd have to explain that I never quit Impact,
因此我就不得不告诉他我并没放弃散打课
even though I told him that I did.
然而我之前骗他我不再去上课了
So, you've basically been lying to my brother
这么说 其实你完全是在
about everything.
欺骗我哥哥
Not everything.
不是完全欺骗
Sometimes people feel like they have to lie
有时候人们不得不说谎
because the truth is too hard to explain.
因为真♥相♥很难解释得清
Exactly.
没错
Okay, can we just please change the subject now?
好了 咱们能换个话题吗
Anything else.
随便什么话题都行
I should go help that customer.
我该去帮助那位顾客了
No, Kate, don't go.
别啊 凯特 别走
Well, thanks for defending me, at least.
谢谢你能维护我
I wasn't.
我没有
Harry has a right to be hurt.
哈利伤心不是没有理由的
You're about to spend the rest of your life with him.
你们即将共度余生
If you can't trust him, isn't that a problem?
如果你不信任他 这难道不是问题吗
Think about it, if Harry had been the one lying,
想想看 如果哈利说谎
how would you feel?
你又会有何感想
Right.
说得没错
Can you just do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Maybe stop making so much sense?
能不能别这么理性
I can't help it. I'm so wise.
我忍♥不住 人家太聪明了
How's Vivian doing?
薇薇安怎么样了
She's doing a little better. She's still coughing a lot.
好些了 但还是总咳嗽
But I finally got her to go to sleep.
但我还是把她哄睡着了
Um, there is one other thing.
还有件事
An investigator from the law firm stopped by earlier.
刚才来了一位律所的调查员
He was asking a lot of questions.
他问了很多问题
He left that.
这是他留下的
This is Alec's lawyer's firm.
这是亚历克的律师所在的律所
What did this guy want?
他都问了什么
He was asking how often you see Vivian,
他想知道你多久探望一次薇薇安
how many hours I work...
我工作多少小时...
He asked about her health. He heard her coughing.
他还问了她的健康问题 也听到她咳嗽了
You didn't say anything, right?
你没说什么 对吧
No. Not a word. I promise.
没有 什么也没说 我保证
Thank you. I'm gonna call Dom.
谢谢你 我来联♥系♥多姆
You're not gonna lose Vivian, are you?
你不会失去薇薇安吧
There's no way that's happening.
绝不可能
Dom's investigator is looking into Alec.
多姆的调查员正在调查亚历克
We'll find something on him.
我们肯定能挖出点什么的
Hey, I'm going to Noel's to study, if that's okay.
没什么事的话我去诺埃尔家学习了
Actually, I think you should invite Noel over here.
其实 我觉得你该邀请诺埃尔来咱们家
We can have dinner together before you study.
你们学习前我们可以共进晚餐
Why would I do that?
为什么
What has Noel ever done to you?
诺埃尔又没惹着你
Well, you've been spending a lot of time with him,
你最近一直都跟他在一起
so we'd like to meet the young man.
所以我们想认识一下这个小伙子
You know, to get to know your friends better.
只是为了更加了解你的朋友们
Well, you don't have to.
没这个必要
Really, it's fine.
真的 没事的
This isn't really a suggestion.
这其实不是建议
If you want to hang out with Noel anymore,
如果你以后还想跟诺埃尔玩
he's coming to dinner.
就叫他来吃晚饭
You can study here just as easily.
你们在这学习也没什么问题
That's so unfair.
这太不公平了
I promise we'll be cool.
我保证我们不会为难他的
All right. I'll text him.
那好吧 我发短♥信♥给他
But he's gluten-free and he has a peanut allergy,
但他不吃麸质食物而且对花生过敏
so that pasta's not gonna cut it.
所以意面还是算了
Just be sure to check his bag at the door.
别忘了他进门时要翻他的书包
April, I told you... 20 minutes. It's all I need.
我都说了 艾普莉 给我20分钟就好
So, I talked to Joss
我跟乔斯谈过了
and, uh, I think your nephew left a few things out.
我觉得你侄子有些话故意没对你说
Seems it was Reza who instigated the fight.
似乎是瑞扎先起事的
She says he slammed his girlfriend into a door.
她说他当时一巴掌把他女朋友扇到了门上
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
I do believe you.
我相信你
And I understand why you would believe her.
我也理解你为什么会相信她
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表