剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
with Calista frickin' Raines, I could sit there
发生的破逼事儿 我可以坐那儿
and I could analyze it for days.
然后分♥析♥好几天
But what's the point -- what's that gonna do for me, you know?
但是有什么意义 这样做有什么用
I'm fine.
我没事
You seem a little intense.
你看起来有点紧张
Yeah, well, I think, you know, this is what happens
这就是当我不能在一个可控的环境下
when I don't take out my frustrations
比如说我的散打课
in a controlled environment like my Impact class.
发泄出来我的情绪时会发生的事
You've stopped? II kind of got hurt,
你不去了吗 我受了点伤
and Harry got worried so he wanted me to take a break.
然后哈利担心了 所以他想让我休息一下
What? You got hurt? What happened?
什么 你受伤了 怎么回事
I had a little bruise and he got, you know,
我身上有些淤青 而他
all protective and manly, so --
保护欲很强还有大男子主义
So, instead of therapy, you're throwing yourself
所以你让自己疯狂工作并且攻击无辜的
into work and attacking innocent people on their bikes?
骑自行车的人 而不去接受治疗
Yeah.
对
Sounds a lot worse when you put it like that.
你这么说听起来更不好
Well, if the class helps prevent you
如果散打课能避免你
from running people over, maybe it's not a bad thing.
把人撞死 或许也不是个坏事
I guess we can think of it as your version of therapy.
我们可以把它当成你的一种治疗形式
Oh, my -- does everything have to be therapy with you?
是说在你眼里所有事都是治疗吗
Can't, like, a workout just be a workout?
健身就不能只是健身吗
I have to admit though, Karen, it was really helping.
不过我不得不承认那确实有帮助 凯伦
Harry. Jonathan.
哈利 乔纳森
I had a feeling you'd be calling,
我感觉到你会打电♥话♥来
and I assume it's to say no to the hotel-restaurant?
而我猜是为了拒绝酒店餐厅的事
Yeah.
对
Actually that is why.
确实是这样
The project's just not for me, so, um --
这个项目不太适合我 所以
I'm sorry for springing the contract
很抱歉昨天像那样
on you yesterday like that.
突然对你提起合同的事
It was wrong. No, No.
那样不对 不不
T-that's fine. I understand.
没关系 我理解
I-I just don't think that a partnership
我就是觉得合作
is a good idea for me.
对我来说不是个好主意
I understand it could make me extremely rich,
我明白这能让我极其富有
but that's not what I'm all about.
但是那不是我所追求的
No offense to you, I'm just not sure
无意冒犯 我只是不确定
we share the same values, but thank you.
我们有同样的价值观 不过还是谢谢你
That's where you're wrong, Harry.
这就是你错的地方 哈利
If you think that I'm all about money just for money's sake,
如果你觉得我只是为了挣钱 一切向钱看
I understand why you don't want to be in business with me.
我明白你为什么不想和我一起做生意
But that's not who I am.
但是我不是这样的
Why don't you come to my house tonight.
不如今晚你来我家
Let me show you what I'm really about.
来看看真实的我是什么样
Jonathan, w-we don't -- we don't need to go through this.
乔纳森 我们不用这样
Please. One last chance?
求你了 让我试试
Thanks, Mrs. Daniels, and let me know
谢谢 丹尼尔斯夫人
if you change your mind about duvet covers.
如果你想买♥♥羽绒被罩请告诉我
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks for letting me return some of this.
谢谢你让我退回这些
Of course. How could I say no?
当然 我怎么会拒绝
You sounded so nervous when you called to ask.
你打电♥话♥来问的时候听起来很紧张
Even if it's almost all of it? I'm so embarrassed.
即使这几乎是全部了 我太尴尬了
Don't be. Seriously.
没事的 真的
So, how's it going with Lindsay?
和林赛怎么样了
Oh, right -- silly question.
好吧 蠢问题
Actually, I just got into a huge fight with her.
其实我刚跟她大吵一架
She was going on and on about some dreadful beaded pillows.
她一直不停地说什么可怕的带珠子的枕头
I wanted to take one and stuff it
我想拿一个来塞进她
down her stringy little throat.
又细又尖的嗓子里
Oh, God. I hope you didn't.
天呐 希望你并没有
Nope. I fired her instead.
没有 我只是把她开除了
I had a feeling you were headed that way.
我感觉你要这么做了
I think you definitely made the right call.
我觉得你绝对是做了个正确的决定
I knew you'd understand.
我就知道你会理解的
Is there anything else?
还有别的事吗
Yeah, um, actually, now that Lindsay's out of the way,
其实是 现在林赛走了
do you have any recommendations for decorators?
你有什么推荐的室内装潢师
Sure, I can put a list together and e-mail them to you.
没问题 我可以列个名单给你发邮箱里
Great. Thanks, April.
太好了 谢谢 艾普莉
I'm not looking forward to telling my wife
我不想告诉我妻子
that the place might not be ready
等她下个月来的时候
by the time she comes out next month.
这个地方可能还没有准备好
Your wife? I didn't realize you were married.
你的妻子 我都不知道你结婚了
Yeah, I bought the place because Teresa's moving out
对 我买♥♥了这个地方因为特蕾莎要从纽约
from New York, and I will keep L.A. as home base.
搬过来 而我要留在洛杉矶作为根据地
Oh, that's exciting.
挺好嘛
Ridiculous, right?
很荒谬 对吗
I mean, I guess I should consider myself lucky.
我觉得我应该感觉自己很幸运
Most of my friend's parents have split up.
我朋友的父母大部分都分开了
You know, my folks are well into their 60s
我的父母都快60岁了
and still crazy hot for each other.
而他们仍然对彼此充满热情
Oh, well, my mother was hot for everyone,
我母亲对所有人都充满热情
except for my father.
除了我父亲
Yeah, so not a -- not a great example for me,
所以对我来说并不是一个很好的榜样
if you know what I'm saying.
如果你知道我在说什么
Hey, I think Dean's lucky to have parents
我认为迪恩很幸运 他的父母
who are still in love.
仍然彼此相爱
Mine never really were.
我的父母从来都不会
It's great, you know, until you walk into them one day
这很好 直到有一天你回家过圣诞节
when you're home for Christmas and you see them
然后正好撞见他们在做一些
doing things you never want to see again.
你再也不想看见的事情
True story.
真实故事
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, so, how do we want to do this?
好的 所以你们想怎么来
Oh! I-I crashed your date. I'll pay.
是我介入了你们的约会 我来付
What? No, no, no, no, no.
什么 不 不 不 不 不
I mean, how do you want to do this?
我是说 你们想怎么玩儿
You girls live together, right?
你们住一起 对吧
Would be easier to just go to your place and do it there?
去你们那里做应该更方便吧
Do what where?
去哪里做什么
I see what you're doing.
我懂你们的意思了
All right.
好吧
Hey, you're sisters, right?
你们是姐妹 对吧
Do the accent. Can you do it?
有口音的叫♥床♥ 你会吗
No, no -- sister-in-law.
不 不 她是我嫂子
I -- I didn't say anything because --
我没告诉你是因为...
Don't feel bad. Sisters-in-law is still...hot.
别不好意思 嫂子的话...很惹火啊
Trust me. I'm gonna go to the restroom.
相信我 我先去趟卫生间
You two girls figure out who's place we're going to
你们想想我们去谁的家
for some real fun, huh?
好好玩玩
And thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God -- what a giant douchebag.
天呐...真是个人♥渣♥
Are you gonna be the one to kick him in the balls
他回来了是你给他裆下一脚
when he gets back, or do I get the honors?
还是让我来
Your call? My call?
你决定 我决定吗
Yeah. You just ruined the entire evening.
是啊 你毁了这整个晚上
Kate! Come here. What the hell just happened in there?
凯特 停 到底什么情况
What do you think just happened?
你觉得是什么情况
You were flirting with him all night long.
你一整晚都在跟他调情
Wait, what? Are you serious?
等等 什么 你认真的吗
All the cute little stories, laughing at his jokes.
所有那些有趣的小故事 被他的笑话逗乐
Hey, hey, what the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么
Why else would he leave?
不然他怎么会离开
Uh, Kate, because the guy was a slime bucket
凯特 因为他是个烂人
just looking to get laid by both of us.
只想着跟我们上♥床♥
You should be thanking me right now.
你现在应该感谢我
All I know is that he wasn't like that
我只知道我跟他单独在一起的时候
at all when we out alone -- he was just a sweet guy.
他完全不是那个样子...他之前是个很好的人
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表