剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Okay. Watch and learn.
给 看好了 好好学学
Stacey, Stacey.
史黛丝 史黛丝
Hey, girl. Hey.
你好 你好
Look, I know you're busy,
听着 我知道你很忙
but just give me a minute, just one minute.
但请给我一分钟 只要一分钟
That's all I need, okay?
我就要那么多 好吗
Fine. I friggin' believe in you.
好吧 我特别看好你
Do you know that I saw you back in 2012 at the Hotel Cafe?
知道2012年我就在咖啡酒吧里看过你演出吗
Second stage.
第二场
It was just you and your guitar and that voice.
只有你和吉他的声音
I could tell that everything you were singing
我能感觉到你唱的所有内容
was super personal,
都是发自内心的
like "Halfway Down the Stairs."
比如那首《下楼途中》
That song wasn't on the album.
那首歌♥没收录在专辑里
You were there.
你当时真的在场
That's what you get with me.
你给我的就是那样的感觉
I show up.
我现在来了
Look, just think about it, okay?
考虑一下怎么样
What did you think?
感觉如何
I think lesson number two is
我觉得第二条经验就是
be a badass. Now you're getting it.
要做得漂亮 你现在懂了
Can I have a gigantic glass of vodka?
能给我一大杯伏特加吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Ugh. I really have to get to Marc's show.
我真的得去看马克的表演了
You're right. I'm sorry.
是啊 对不起
I didn't mean to keep you so long.
我没想拖你这么久的
But seriously, thank you for being a good friend.
但真的 谢谢你愿意做我的好朋友
Uh, you really need to go now.
你真的得走了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Honey.
亲爱的
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
I'm so excited to see Marc play.
我太激动了 能看马克的表演
Oh, um, by the way, your sister's here.
顺便说一遍 你妹妹在这里
I saw her over by the bathroom.
我在厕所看见她了
She said you yelled at her.
她说你吼了她
I didn't yell at her. I -- Oh.
我没有吼她
Okay, I-I did not... yell at her.
好吧 我没... 吼她
Fine. Where is she?
好吧 她在哪里
Um, that way. Right.
那边 好
Oh, did I make it?
我赶上了吗
I made it. Mm!
赶上了
I can't believe I made it.
不敢相信我居然赶上了
Where is he?
他在哪里
Hey. Whoa. What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
You're all flushed and hyper and acting weird.
你的脸很红 很亢奋 而且举止怪异
What? Nothing. I'm fine. Yeah?
什么 没事 我没事 是吗
Oh, how did it go? Uh, good,
你的工作怎么样 不错
except, uh, Michael's getting a divorce,
除了迈克尔要离婚了
I didn't do the presentation, and he kissed me.
我没有完成展示 他还亲了我
Oh, sweetie, that's -- Okay,
亲爱的 这真是... 好吧
that's a lot of information to process.
信息量太大了
Um, start at the end. It was only for a second.
从最后说起 只有一秒
He was really upset.
他真的很沮丧
It totally came out of nowhere.
完全莫名其妙的
Marc warned me that Michael had feelings for me.
马克警告过我迈克尔对我有意思
Maybe I led him on by mistake. No!
也许我误导了他 不
I don't know what to do. Should I tell him?
我不知如何是好 我该告诉他吗
Who the hell is that?
她是谁
Oh, um, apparently that's their new lead singer.
显然是他们的新主唱
And let me tell you, if I knew her back in the day,
告诉你 如果我以前就认识她
that one time that I was a lesbian, mmm.
就是我以前还是拉拉的时候
Maybe I won't say anything yet.
也许我什么都不会说了
Kate, hey. There you are.
凯特 你在这里啊
Listen. Don't say anything.
听着 什么都别说
Just hear me out, okay?
只听我说 好吗
Okay.
好的
I'll admit it.
我承认
I couldn't get past the fact that Brian had already moved on.
我无法接受布莱恩已经继续新生活的事实
And even though I may be done with
哪怕我已经不再
drowning my sorrows in sugary cereal and reality TV...
暴食含糖麦片 看真人秀来排解忧愁
I'm still a mess.
我还是过得一团糟
What I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是
I know you have my back, always have,
我知道你一直都在支持我
whether it was fixing me up with Jeff Patton
无论是帮我和杰夫·帕顿复合
or telling me to get up off of my duff.
还是让我别再自欺欺人
You're my big brother, and I count on you.
你是我哥哥 我信任你
I always will.
永远如此
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
Come here. ... Please welcome Board Patrol!
请过来 下面有请"边境巡逻"
I'm gonna take that job at April's...
我打算去艾普莉的店里上班
if she'll still hire me.
如果她还肯雇我的话
Well, I could probably put in a good word for you.
我也许可以帮你说点好话
All right. All right.
好啊 好啊
**I got a feelin' that it's gonna be a real good night*
*我有种预感 今晚会很赞
**Gonna turn it up and take a real long ride*
*我要点燃这晚 兜风去远方
**Gonna make your world spin 'round and 'round*
*我要让你的世界天旋地转
**And as you're comin' up, you'll wanna go back down*
*当你嗨到极限 会想冷静下来
**Go back down*
*冷静下来
**Go back down*
*冷静下来
**Who says it's gotta be the way it's written?*
*谁说一切已注定
**But I think I'm fallin' into bein' smitten*
*我就喜欢一见钟情
**But you got that thing that you can't control*
*但你心中有种无法控制的感情
**Mmm, and it drives me crazy, it takes a hold*
*它让我疯狂 占据我的内心
**Two, three, four, you wanna get more*
*2 3 4 你想要更多
**Just come into my den*
*就进入我的蜜♥穴♥吧
**Five, six, seven, no one's watching*
*5 6 7 无人在窥探
**Come on, I know you can*
*来啊 我知道你可以
**8, 9, 10, leave me your number*
*8 9 10 留个电♥话♥吧
**I'll be your special friend*
*我会成为你的特殊密友
**I'll countdown, baby, all day and through the night*
*我会倒数计时 宝贝 整日整夜
**Till we meet again*
*直到我们再度相见
**Till we meet again*
*直到我们再度相见
**Till we meet aga-a-in*
*直到我们再度相见
I am so sorry.
真是抱歉
These patients of mine got arrested
我的这些病人因为在我办公室里
for having sex in my office.
做♥爱♥而被逮到了
Then I thought it was only right
然后我觉得从医疗角度来讲
to sit down and talk with them about it,
只有我坐下来和他们谈谈
therapeutically speaking.
才是正确的
Honestly, I'm on a little bit of a high.
实话说 我现在有点亢奋
I'm -- I had fun tonight.
我 我今晚很开心
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
那是不是应该会让我感觉好一点
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look, Karen, I --
听着 凯伦 我
I think you're letting your work
我觉得你正在让工作
take over the rest of your life.
占据你全部的生命
You're right,
你说得对
and I thought about cutting back on my hours.
而且我想过要减少工作时间
Oh, thank -- thank you.
谢... 谢谢你
But then I decided I don't want to cut back.
但转念一想我决定我还是不想减少
After Vivian was born, my book came out.
薇薇安出生之后 我写的书也出版了
Suddenly I had a new career -- "Sexpert."
突然间我就有了个新职业 "性♥爱♥专家"
I wasn't sure if that's what I wanted to be,
我不确定这是不是我想要的职业
but now I'm back at work.
但现在我重回职场了
Being there for my clients tonight
今晚在那边陪着我的客户
reminded me I'm good at helping people.
提醒了我一点 我擅于帮助别人
I missed it,
我很怀念这种感觉
and I'm not ready to give that up.
而且我还没准备好放弃这一切
So right now might not be the best time
所以当下可能不是谈恋爱的
for a relationship.
最佳时机
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表