剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
You scared the crap out of me.
我被你吓得半死
Well, I thought I'd come home early and surprise you.
我以为我提前到家会给你个惊喜的
Apparently, it worked.
显然是成功了
You're lucky I missed you so much.
算你走运 我太想你了
You okay?
你还好吗
I love what you've done with the place.
我喜欢你的布置
Oh, my God! You haven't even seen it all put together.
天啊 你还没看到完整的呢
Baby, baby.
亲爱的
Wait until you see what I did in the bedroom.
来看看我怎么设计卧室的吧
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You betcha.
不客气
So...
那么...
what's it feel like to be a big celebrity?
成为大名人的感觉如何
Wouldn't say big celebrity.
算不上什么大名人
More like... medium-size celebrity chef.
也就是个小有名气的主厨罢了
Well, how's this?
跟你说啊
A woman actually recognized me in the airport.
有个女人在机场认出我了
No! Oh, yeah.
不是吧 真的
Oh, she thought I was that guy from "The Mentalist."
她以为我是《超感警探》的男主
Oh, yeah. Yeah, it happens.
是吗 真的
Aw, baby! You're like my little TV star.
亲爱的 你现在也是小电视明星了
You're like, um, Anthony Bourdain,
就像安东尼·波登[著名电视主厨]一样
except you're better-looking and less of a jerk.
只不过你更帅 也没他那么混♥蛋♥
I wish I could have stayed home longer than a week.
真希望我能在家待久一点
No. You were here when I needed you the most -- the beginning.
没事 我最需要的时候你在 最开始时
I was the one that made you go back.
也是我让你回去的
I couldn't have you missing an opportunity like that.
我不能让你错过那样的好机会
Yeah, I appreciate it, babe.
我很感激 亲爱的
I did try and get back before the trial ended.
我本想尽量在审判结束前回来
I really did. It was... You're sweet.
真的 结果... 你真好
It's all good.
没关系的
So, how are you feeling... now that it's all done?
现在都结束了 感觉怎么样
Okay.
挺好的
I'm -- I'm really happy it's over.
我很高兴一切都结束了
Really, you sure?
真的吗 你确定
Can't have been easy having to testify like that --
经历那样的庭审肯定不容易
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm -- I'm just gonna, you know, think about the future.
我现在只想...考虑未来
I'm like a, um -- like a shark, you know?
像鲨鱼那样
I'm just gonna keep swimming, moving forward --
不停地游 不断前进
Or is that salmon?
或者应该是鲑鱼
You know, I can't -- whatever.
我搞不清了 算了
Anyway, you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
Yeah.
是的
Did you get a new watch?
你换了新表吗
Oh, yeah, I bought myself... a little present.
是啊 我给自己买♥♥了个小礼物
Look at you, Mr. Fancy Pants!
看看你 阔气先生
Ah, yes, my pants are quite fancy.
没错 我就是阔气
Wait -- no, wait! Where are you going?!
等等 不 你要去哪儿
Sorry, this is work stuff. I have to get it.
抱歉 工作上的事 一定得接
It's about the, um, site for the new restaurant,
关于一家新餐馆的选址
which you really need to see, by the way.
你真得去看看
Two minutes, don't move.
就一下 别走开
Hello.
你好
Yes.
是的
So, what did you say when Marc told you?
马克跟你说的时候 你什么反应
Nothing, I just clenched my teeth and smiled.
什么也没说 我只是咬紧牙关 挤出微笑
That sounds awkward. And weird-looking.
听着挺尴尬 一定是很怪的表情
It was, especially since Jeremy was right there.
是的 尤其是吉米还在那儿
I thought his name was Jonah.
不是叫约拿吗
My boyfriend blows off the idea of school
我的男友放弃了去授课的想法
to try and join a band,
想着加入什么乐队
and you're focused on the name of his strange friend?
你却关注他奇怪的朋友叫什么吗
I mean, we just moved in together,
我是说 我们刚刚住到一起
and he is making unilateral decisions.
他就在自作主张了
Instead of making weird, smiley, clenched-teeth faces,
或许你不该勉强怪笑 咬紧牙关
maybe you should talk to him.
而是应该跟他谈谈
I know. I know. He just seems so excited.
我知道 我知道 但他那么开心
I didn't want to burst his bubble.
我不想戳破他的美梦
Who does a guy have to know to get some service around here?
我要是想来点服务 该找谁呢
What?! When did you get here?
怎么回事 你什么时候到的
I got in last night.
昨晚回来的
Did Joss know you were coming?
乔斯知道你回来了吗
I can't believe she didn't tell us. Come here.
真不敢相信 她连我们都不告诉 来
She did not know. In fact, she almost had me arrested
她也不知道 昨晚她被我吓了一跳
for scaring the crap out of her.
差点让人来抓我了
Where is she?
她人呢
She's busy, working.
她在忙工作
Said something about someone giving some book
说什么某人把一本什么书
to the wrong Barbara Rutledge,
给了错的芭芭拉·拉特里奇
and now she had to go find the right Barbara.
现在她得去找对的芭芭拉
Made no sense to me.
我完全听不懂
Does she seem...
你觉得她看着还...
okay to you?
还好吗
Yeah, she seems fine.
挺好的 她看着不错
But I did just get back last night. Why?
但我昨晚才回来 怎么了
We think she seems a little too fine.
我们觉得她好得有些不正常
There was no way she wasn't affected by the trial --
她不可能丝毫不受庭审影响
anyone would be.
任何人都会受影响的
I gave her a bunch of names of therapists,
我给了她几个心理咨♥询♥师的联♥系♥方式
but she never called any of them.
但她从没联♥系♥过
Okay. I'll talk to her later.
好的 我回头和她聊聊
So where can I find Marc?
马克在哪
Thought I'd say hello.
我想去打个招呼
Oh, he's at the new place.
他在新家
I'll give you the address. He will be so happy.
我把地址给你 他肯定特别开心
He has been dying for you to get back.
他一直盼着你能回来
Weirdly so.
尽管我不知道为什么
Look at your hair.
瞧你的新发型
It's lovely. Thank you.
真漂亮 谢谢
It's so good to see you, man!
见到你真开心 哥们
You too, mate. Hey.
我也是
Look at this place. This is very nice.
新家很棒
Wow. You're really moving up in the world, huh?
你的生活慢慢走上正轨了
Well, it's all April.
都是艾普莉的功劳
Everything I suggest, she agrees to,
不管我提议什么 她都点头
and then she does whatever she wants.
然后什么都按自己的想法来
I'm trying to make the back room a kind of music room,
我想把里面的房♥间弄成音乐室
and she seems less than thrilled.
可她却不怎么感冒
Oh, that's why I told Joss to do
所以我才跟乔斯说
whatever she wanted while I was gone.
我不在的时候她怎么折腾都行
It is not worth the fight, and, hey,
犯不上为这事争吵 而且
she's got better taste than me, right?
她比我品位高多了 不是吗
It took me months to realize
我花了几个月时间才明白
you don't actually throw throw pillows.
抱枕不是用来扔的
So what's new, man? Come on.
快说说你的近况吧 哥们
Who cares about what's new with me?
我的近况有什么好说的
What's going on with you? Your show was amazing.
快说说你的 你的节目特别棒
You're basically famous. Your face was on billboards.
你现在是名人了 你的脸都登上广♥告♥牌了
Really? Billboards?
真的上广♥告♥牌了吗
No, magazine ads, but still...
不 是杂♥志♥的广♥告♥ 可还是...
How's it going with Joss? Things still good?
乔斯怎么样 你俩还好吗
Was it hard doing a long-distance thing?
异地恋是不是很辛苦
Yeah, okay.
是啊 好了
I really need to tell you a secret,
我要告诉你一个秘密
but you cannot say a word.
但你一定要替我保密
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're Barbara Rutledge, right? Yes.
你是芭芭拉·拉特里奇吗 是的
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表