剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
to make your life seem interesting.
看着有趣的事物太棒了
Okay.
好吧
Listen, I-I -- no, I'm saying that
听着 我不是...
with nothing but love and affection,
我是出于关心才这么说的
but you got to lighten up, man.
你得兴奋一点 老兄
You're opening a restaurant.
你要开餐厅了
It's supposed to be fun.
应该是件开心的事
Yeah, well, she should've run it by me at least.
她至少应该跟我说啊
Well, tell her for next time.
下次跟她说吧
Listen, Harry, I'm a businessman,
哈利 我是个生意人
so I've done my due diligence.
我做了严格的审查
I checked up on Joss.
我调查了乔斯
She's got a strong reputation in her field.
她在她的领域里有扎实的信誉
Well liked. She's good at what she does.
就是说 她很擅长她的工作
Yeah, I know.
我知道
But that means nothing
但如果这让你的私人生活一团糟
if it's making your personal life hell.
就毫无意义了
There are a million publicists in this town,
这镇上有很多公♥关♥
so if working with your fiancée is a problem for you,
如果你跟你未婚妻合作有问题
then we don't.
那就不要合作
You can blame it on me if you like.
你想怪在我身上就怪吧
It's your call.
你来决定
There are lots of other agents out there, Dr. Kim.
还有很多代理可以找 金医生
Not really.
不见得
Not when your first book was only somewhat successful.
因为我的第一本书不是那么成功
I can't afford to take another year off
我不能再花一年时间
to write something on spec,
冒险写本书出来
and I don't know how to get another deal without an agent.
而且没有代理我不知道怎么谈生意
Maybe I should give up.
也许我该放弃
Maybe I don't have another book in me.
也许我写不出另一本书
Of course you do.
你当然能
You have as many books in you as I have songs.
你能写出很多书 就像我有很多曲子
You sing, Lila?
你会唱歌♥ 莱拉
Like an angel.
天使般的声音
Oh, I better get home. I have to relieve the nanny.
我要回家了 保姆还在等我下班
I'm not sure you should drive.
你好像不能驾车
Oh, ooh. I'm not sure I should stand.
我好像站不稳
Why don't you lie down, take a nap before you go home?
你躺下来小睡一下再回家吧
What am I doing with my life?
我的人生怎么了
Taking it day by day, Dr. Kim.
慢慢过吧 金医生
Day by day.
慢慢过
Next time, please talk to me before you print something.
下次 你打印之前跟我谈谈吧
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry that you hated what I wrote.
我很抱歉你不喜欢我写的东西
It's fine. Jonathan loved it.
没事 乔纳森喜欢
But then again,
但话说回来
Jonathan does have questionable taste.
乔纳森的品味令人♥质♥疑
I couldn't agree more.
我非常同意
Did you see the monstrosity in our living room?
你看见我们客厅的怪物了吗
What monstrosity?
什么怪物
There's a monstrosity?
有怪物吗
Come here.
跟我来
Holy...
天呐
It's a little bit extravagant, don't you think?
有点奢华 不是吗
Not to mention a blatant disregard for public safety.
而且还不顾公众的安全
I lo-- I love it so much.
我非常喜欢
Of course you do.
你当然喜欢
I just -- I can't -- I can't...
我只是...不能...不能
Oi, don't you have a bedroom for that kind of nonsense?
你们不能去自己的房♥间办这事吗
Let's take it for a spin. No! Hell no.
骑出去转转吧 天呐 不行
You're not getting me on the back of that donor-cycle.
我不要坐在那台玩命摩托车的后座上
Yes, you are!
就要让你坐
No! Grab a leather jacket.
不 穿件皮夹克
We have to look cool, man!
我们要帅帅哒
No! No!
不 不
Guess what came back in stock.
知道什么来货了吗
Those Granada tiles you loved.
你喜欢的格拉纳达瓷砖
They can be here by Friday.
周五就到货了
Does this mean you want to be my designer again?
你是说你想再当我的设计师吗
If you'll have me.
如果你让我当
I would love that, April. You know I would.
我会喜欢的 艾普莉 你知道的
I just don't want to ruffle any more feathers with Marc.
我只是不想再令马克不愉快了
Marc is fine with it.
马克没事
Now that everything is out in the open, it's all good.
现在事情已经说开了 没事了
You told him?
你告诉他了
I did. I hope that's okay.
是的 你不介意吧
Of course, of course.
当然不介意
And he was all right with everything?
他真的没事吗
Marc is a very liberal guy.
马克的心胸很宽大
He would never take issue with your...situation.
他不会在意你的情况
My being trans. Right.
我是跨性别者 没错
And of course, now he's not threatened anymore.
当然 他也不受威胁了
What does that mean, "Of course"?
什么叫"当然"
No, it just means... you know --
不 我是说...
Right, now that you know that I used to be a woman,
好 你知道我是个女人了
you're not attracted to me anymore
你不会喜欢我了
and he doesn't have to worry about you cheating on him.
他不用再担心你会脚踏两条船
I was never attracted to you.
我没有喜欢过你
Bull...
胡...
I'm not saying we didn't have a special connection,
我不是说我对你没感觉
and maybe it was a bit confusing,
也许那样有点混乱
but that was because I didn't realize
但那是因为我不知道
what part of you I was connecting with.
我对你哪方面有感觉
And what part is that?
所以是哪方面
Your female part inside.
你内心的女性面
But now that I know the whole truth --
现在我知道整个真♥相♥了
You could never be attracted to me again.
你不会再喜欢上我
Of course not. And why is that?
当然不会 为什么呢
Because I would never date a trans person.
因为我不会跟跨性别者约会
Get out of my house, April.
离开我的家吧 艾普莉
Now.
马上离开
What the hell are you doing here?
你到底在干什么
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表