剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Well, actually, we had to pay a small entry fee to play.
其实我们还得付进场演出费
You have to pay to play?
你表演还得自己出钱
Well, technically, but they're giving us
严格上讲没错 可是他们也会
free appetizers and drink tickets.
提供免费的小菜和酒水
But you don't drink. So? Free appetizers.
可你不喝酒 那就吃免费小菜
Look I'm not doing this for the money.
我做这个不是为了赚钱
But it's really great exposure.
可这是绝佳的曝光机会
I wasn't planning on playing the Hollywood Bowl
我没打算立刻去好莱坞露天剧场
or anything right away.
或其他地方表演
Just promise me you'll be there
答应我你会到场
and you'll invite your friends, okay?
把你的朋友叫上 好吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Of course I will.
当然没问题
Let me just say that,
我想说
last night was
昨晚真的很...
it was-- it was pretty special.
感觉真的大有不同
I assume it was special for both of you?
我想你俩感觉都大有不同吧
Yes. Your Check List was very helpful.
对 你的清单真的很有用
Thank you, Dr. Kim.
谢谢 金医生
I'm glad to hear that.
很高兴听你这么说
That said, I do think it would be worth
那么我觉得你们继续找我
continuing here with me.
治疗咨♥询♥定有收获
Though sex can be the presenting problem,
尽管你们是为床事问题才来咨♥询♥
there may be underlying issues, as well.
但可能还有潜在问题
You can keep working your way down the list
下周我们见面之前
until we meet next week.
继续按清单上的做
Sounds great.
太好了
We only got to Number 3 last night.
昨晚我们只到了第三项
I can't imagine what'll happen when we get to Number 10.
无法想象到了第十项会怎么样
My assistant will set it up.
我的助理会安排的
You know what?
稍等一下
I think I left my sunglasses in Dr. Kim's office.
我把太阳镜忘在金医生办公室了
Why don't you pull the car around?
你先把车开过来吧
Sure.
好
Ann, did something happen?
安 出什么事了吗
Yes. Well, no. Nothing happened.
对 不 没事
That's the problem. I didn't have an orgasm.
问题就在这 我还是没高♥潮♥
I faked it. I didn't know what else to do.
我装的 我不知道还能怎么办
This is a disaster.
这太可怕了
You know, some people who've never had an orgasm
有的人从没有过高♥潮♥
don't know when they've had one.
就算高♥潮♥了也不知道
Maybe Dr. Kim, I've had orgasms, plenty of them...
或许 金医生 我有过很多次高♥潮♥
just not with Conner.
不是跟康纳
You were right.
你说得对
This is a symptom of deeper issues in our marriage.
这表明我们的婚姻还有更深的问题
It could be a deal breaker.
可能会葬送我们的婚姻
I'm sorry. I-I should let you get back to your work.
抱歉 你还是继续做你的事吧
We'll speak at our next session,
我们下次见面时再谈
but obviously you know what turns you on.
不过你显然知道什么能让你性奋
Does Conner?
康纳可以吗
Have you told him?
你跟他说了吗
I've tried, but...
我试过 但是...
Try to find a middle ground.
试着想个折中的办法
Just don't give up, okay?
别放弃 好吗
Okay.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
This is fantastic.
太棒了
I really love what you've done here.
我真的很喜欢你的设计
It makes the restaurant feel like it's part of the hotel,
让餐馆和酒店浑然一体
but its own thing, as well.
又相互独♥立♥
I'm glad that came across.
我很高兴能想到这点
I'm really impressed, Sam,
我很喜欢 山姆
and I think Jonathan will be, too.
乔纳森也会很喜欢
This is exactly what we're looking for.
这正是我们想要的设计
I can't take all the credit.
这不全是我的功劳
My colleague, Brian,
大部分设计
did the majority of the design.
都出自我同事布莱恩之手
Kate, what do you think?
凯特 你觉得呢
I always like a little friendly input.
我一直很欢迎友好的建议
Honestly?
真的吗
I don't think Brian did such a good job.
我觉得布莱恩设计得不好
It seems that Brian may have missed an opportunity here.
布莱恩好像没把这里设计好
You know what? Kate's not really familiar
听我说 凯特其实不是特别了解
with this kind of...
这类事务...
Oh, it's okay, Harry. Uh, go on.
没关系的 哈利 继续说
How about all this negative space here?
要不把这部分做成负空间
A big wall here and a fireplace.
砌一堵墙再造个壁炉
Make it a fire pit! I didn't actually mean draw on the design.
火坑效果的 别画在图纸上
Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate.
凯特 凯特 凯特
Relax.
冷静
I don't owe you any money. Those were different Brians.
我不用给你钱 这不是那个布莱恩
That was a different Brian.
是另一个布莱恩
You know what? Go to your room.
回你房♥间去
Sorry about that.
抱歉啦
Come in, Lila.
请进 莱拉
Definitely not Lila.
不是莱拉
Robert, what are you doing here?
罗伯特 你怎么来了
I am the man with the plan, and I come prepared.
我有备而来 都安排好了
Lila is gonna watch baby Vivian,
让莱拉照顾薇薇安
and you and I are gonna have a little lunch.
这样你我就能共用午餐
Ooh, I like that plan.
这计划不错
But I have patients coming in soon,
但病人很快就要到了
and I still have notes to type up.
并且我还没录完笔记
Come on. It's your lunch break.
拜托 现在是午休时间
Notes? You got to type up notes?
笔记 还得录入笔记吗
Can't you just fake it?
随便一编就好了
I don't fake things.
我从来不造假
Right. Well, that's reassuring to hear.
好吧 听你说这话还是很安心的
I was just trying to be nice.
我只是想好好表现
You're right. I should have called first.
的确 我应该先打电♥话♥问问
I'm sorry. I'm sorry,
对不起 是我对不起你
and thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
I do understand, but you should also understand
我能理解 但你也要明白
that I can't keep coming in second
不能为了那些性生活有问题的人
to people with sexual issues.
一味忽视我的感受
Of course I get it.
我当然明白
Hey, why don't we have dinner tomorrow night, just us?
要不明晚一起吃饭 就我们俩
Tomorrow?
明天
Let me think. Am I available tomorrow night?
我想想 我明晚有空吗
Of course I am. I'm kidding.
当然有空 我开玩笑呢
Well, I'm serious.
我是认真的
I want to make time for us.
我想让咱俩多些时间相处
Just bear with me, okay? Okay.
对我多点耐心 好吗 好的
Let me say hi to Vivian.
我去看看薇薇安
I got someone coming to see us at the show tomorrow night.
我邀请嘉宾来看明晚的演出了
What, like an A&R guy? Nephew of an A&R guy.
星探吗 星探的侄子
We just need to find a new singer.
我们就差一个歌♥手了
What happened to Lisa?
丽莎怎么了
Do you ever read your e-mail?
你没读邮件吗
She left us for Mumford's touring band.
她退队加入了芒福德巡演乐队
We're gonna have to find someone to replace her.
我们得找人代替她
Are you kidding? How are we gonna find someone in a day?
开什么玩笑 就剩一天了上哪找人去
Don't worry about it, man.
别担心
I already got auditions set up. One's here now.
我已经安排好面试了 现在就有人来了
She's warming up, And she is smoking hot.
她热身呢 并且超级性感
Here she comes.
她来了
Marc.
马克
This is your band?
这是你的乐队吗
Hello, Sofia.
你好 索菲亚
So, you guys know each other.
看来你们认识
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表