剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Maybe I should get my cellphone.
也许我该去拿我的手♥机♥
Sorry. I'm just checking in on Alec and the baby.
抱歉 我在检查亚历克和宝宝的情况
She's been very fussy lately.
她最近变得很挑剔
Isn't his new wife a pediatrician?
他的新老婆不是儿科医生吗
We should change the subject.
我们应该换个话题
Kate, what's going on with you?
凯特 你最近怎么样
You know -- same old, same old.
你知道的 老样子 还是老样子
Nothing new at all?
一点新鲜事都没有吗
Well...
其实
nothing compared to what poor Randy's going through.
没有什么能比得上可怜的兰迪的遭遇
What's going on with Randy?
兰迪怎么了
You can never tell him I told you this, but...
你们绝对不能告诉他是我说的 但是
Randy's seeing a married man.
兰迪在跟个已婚男人谈恋爱
Randy's gay?
兰迪是同性恋吗
What? I don't stereotype.
怎么 我又没什么成见
Anyway, earlier today, they were having a great morning,
总之 今天早些时候 他们正在享受美妙清晨
and the married guy was gonna take the day off.
已婚男正准备请一天假
But then, out of nowhere,
然而 突然不知道什么情况
he actually does need to go to work,
他又说要去上班了
and "take care", practically runs out the door.
而且一边说着"保重" 一边夺门而出
Can you explain that?
你能解释解释是怎么回事吗
Are you asking for advice?
你在征求我们的意见吗
I'm asking to help Randy.
我在请求你们帮帮兰迪
He's terribly upset.
他现在超级沮丧
Well, you might suggest that he stays away
你也许应该建议他远离
from married men in general.
所有已婚男人
But that's the thing.
但事情是这样的
Randy's guy is technically separated,
兰迪谈的这位实际上已经分居了
and Randy wouldn't be pursuing this at all
而且如果兰迪认为这段感情不会有结果的话
if he didn't think it was actually going somewhere.
他也不会继续下去
Has Randy called him?
兰迪有打电♥话♥给他吗
Yes, but the guy's unreachable.
有的 但是这人的电♥话♥无法接通
Well, if he really wants to continue this relationship,
如果他真的很想继续这段感情
maybe he should go talk to the guy and ask what happened.
也许他应该去当面问问他发生了什么
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, you're probably right.
是啊 你可能是对的
Just know you may not like the answer.
不过要知道 你可能会听到你不喜欢的结果
You mean Randy many not like the answer.
你的意思是兰迪可能会听到他不喜欢的结果
Right. Randy.
是的 兰迪
We're killing it!
我们手气简直旺透了
Honey, maybe we should cash out while we're still ahead.
亲爱的 也许我们应该见好就收
Cashing out is for pansies.
娘娘腔才见好就收
Oh, you look like you belong on a Roman coin.
你看上去很像罗马硬币上的人
You're like a young Caesar.
你就像年轻版的凯撒
He's taken.
他名草有主了
Okay, baby, give me an 11.
好的 宝贝 给我来个11
Let's go. Let's have it.
来吧 心想事成
No, no. Ooh!
不 不
Oh, my God!
天呐
Honey, okay.
亲爱的 好了
Well, look, sweetie, we really have to go now
听着 甜心 现在我们真的得走了
if we want to change clothes before the chapel.
如果我们在去教堂前还想换身衣服的话
Babe, I'm on such a roll. Just one more game, okay?
宝贝 我手气正旺呢 就再来一局 好吗
Okay.
好吧
I'll go up and change.
我先上去换衣服
But when I come back down, we are getting married.
但等我回来的时候 我们就去结婚
Okay. I don't care how hot your streak is.
好的 我可不管你连胜多少把
You've got it, babe. Take your time.
你说了算 宝贝 慢慢来别着急
Can I blow on those for you? Huh?
我能帮你吹下骰子吗
How can I say no?
我怎能拒绝呢
Here we go.
来吧
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I know this is bold.
我知道这很大胆
Probably foolish.
可能还很愚蠢
But... this is something that would happen
但 这是在俗气的爱情片里
on a cheesy romantic movie, so I'm going for it.
会发生的情节 所以我要放手一搏
What happened this morning?
今天早上怎么回事
I didn't want to... have to get into it.
我不想 继续深入下去
Is it because I asked you about your wife?
是因为我问了你老婆的事情吗
No. No, not at all.
不 不 完全不是这样
You've been... nothing but wonderful.
你一直 非常棒
Then why? Why?
那为什么 为什么
Everything was fine, and then you just --
一切都很美妙 然后你就
How do you know Harry Davis?
你是怎么认识哈利·戴维斯的
Harry?
哈利
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
Why?
怎么了
I'm Joss' ex.
我是乔斯的前任
You're Joss' ex...
你是乔斯的前任
Fiancé, yeah.
前未婚夫 是的
The guy who was screwed over to be with my...
那个搞砸了一切要和我哥哥
Brother. Yeah.
在一起的人 是的
Yeah.
是的
You didn't know any of this?
你一点都不知道吗
No! Of course not!
不 当然不知道
How would I know?
我怎么会知道
Yeah, I don't know.
是啊 我不知道
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
It's messy.
简直一团乱
You know, I've already made so many bad decisions.
你知道吗 我已经做了那么多错误的抉择
I can't --
我不能
I can't make another one.
我不能再错一次
It's just -- It's for the best.
这样只是 这样是最好的选择
Yeah. I guess.
是啊 我想是的
I guess it would just reopen old wounds for them
我想这会揭开他们的旧伤疤
and -- and be impossible for us.
我们之间也不可能了
Impossible.
不可能
Yeah.
对
This has to be goodbye, right?
我们该就此分手了 对吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Goodbye, Scott.
再见 斯科特
Leave me alone!
别碰我
I said get back inside!
我说了 回房♥间
Hey, what's going on? Don't worry about it!
怎么了 你别管
It seems like she wants to leave.
她看起来想离开
O-Okay, Reza, let's just calm down.
瑞扎 冷静一点
Why don't you calm down and mind your own business?
你自己怎么不冷静冷静 管好自己的事
Please! Don't leave me with him!
求你了 别不管我
Enough!
够了
I told you to mind your own business, bitch!
我说了你别管闲事 贱♥人♥
Oh, no, it's crazy.
不是吧 太疯狂了
All right. Really?!
好吧 真的吗
You're serious?
你是说真的吗
That -- that would be amazing.
太棒了
That would be incredible. Thank you.
太不可思议了 谢谢
Oh, we will.
我们会的
Okay, see you when we get back.
好 回去见
That was Jonathan.
是乔纳森
I may have let slip that we're eloping,
我可能之前不小心提到我们这是私奔
so he's giving us the penthouse honeymoon suite tonight.
所以他今晚要把顶层的蜜月套房♥让给我们
What? Are you okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
You're mad that I told him?
你在为我告诉他而生气吗
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
Honey, I think I just went upstairs,
亲爱的 我刚刚上楼的时候
and I-I got a little bit upset.
觉得有点难过
It's stupid, but just because Kate and -- and -- and Karen
这样想很蠢 但就因为凯特和凯伦
and April aren't here,
还有艾普莉不在
it doesn't feel right to get married.
我们就这么结婚了 我觉得不太合适
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表