剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I'm just glad he got what he deserved.
我很高兴他得到应有的惩罚
Me too.
我也是
But you've been through a lot, Joss --
但你受了很多苦 乔斯
from finding a dead body to being held at gunpoint.
先是发现尸体 又被持枪威胁
Have you considered talking to someone, a professional?
你考虑过找专业人士谈谈吗
Reliving it can be difficult.
再次回忆是很痛苦的
Yeah, I-I don't know what you think you know,
我不知你认为你了解什么
but I'm -- I'm really just glad it's all over.
但我真的只是很高兴 一切结束了
Now I can get on with my life.
现在我可以继续我的生活了
I'm just saying, I've seen people
我只是想说 我之前见过有些人
go through things like this before.
也有过类似的经历
And if you don't deal with it in some way, it won't go away.
如果不想办法处理 它就会挥之不去
Yeah, thanks for your advice.
好的 谢谢你的忠告
You take care, okay?
你保重 好吗
Jennifer Jones' birthday party is next week.
詹尼弗·琼斯的生日派对在下周
Okay, um, get her two bottles of red wine -- The Justin.
好 给她买♥♥两瓶红葡萄酒 要贾斯汀的
Okay, how about a coffee-table book of the Caribbean?
好 给她来一本加勒比海的咖啡桌画册如何
It's her favorite place to vacation.
那是她最喜欢的度假地点
Great. Okay.
很好 好的
Karen Kim book party is all set up.
凯伦·金的售书会都安排好了
Did you send Barbara Rutledge a copy of Karen's book?
你有给芭芭拉·拉特里奇寄一本凯伦的书吗
Yes, today. Okay. Anything else?
有 今天刚寄的 好 还有别的事吗
Yeah, uh...
有
I was just wondering how you're doing --
我想知道你现在感觉如何
the verdict happening and all that.
判决出了 心情很复杂吧
Because if you wanted to talk --
如果你想聊聊
No, Kylie, I don't need to talk about anything.
不 凯丽 我不需要聊什么
Really, it's -- The trial's over,
真的 审判结束了
it's all good in the hood.
一切都很好
Tell everybody at the office the same.
跟办公室里所有人都这么说
It's all about the work now, okay?
现在要专注工作了 好吗
Okay.
好
Please don't fire me.
请别炒我鱿鱼
I could not return those candles.
我没法退回这些蜡烛
I'm not firing you. It's okay.
我不会解雇你 没事的
Wow, your Instagram is blowing up.
你的Ins要炸了
It's not my Instagram. It's Lucy's. I just monitor it.
不是我的 是露西的 我只是监控一下
Oh, that makes more sense. You're a little too --
这就说得通了 你有点太...
A little what?
太怎么
Hey, look at that -- more likes.
快看 点赞的又多了
Wow, he's cute. Is that her boyfriend?
他很可爱 是她的男友吗
Boyfriend?! Lucy doesn't have a boyfriend.
男友 露西没有男友
She's 14.
她才14岁
Right, totally.
没错 没错
14, not when I had my first boyfriend -- definitely not --
14岁 我交第一个男友时不是这岁数 绝不是
I'm gonna go help... someone.
我要去帮帮...某人
Hello? Oh, hey.
有人吗 你回来了
Uh, sorry. I...I didn't hear you come in.
抱歉 我没听到有人进来
I-I was just washing my shirt.
我在洗衣服
Vivian spit up on it again.
薇薇安又吐在上面了
Oh, so sorry.
真抱歉
No need for you to apologize.
你不需要道歉
It's not like you're the one who did it.
又不是你干的
Speaking of apologies...
说起道歉
Karen, I-I just wanted to tell you how -- how --
凯伦 我想告诉你
how sorry I was about what happened this morning.
我对今早的事情有多抱歉
Hey, forget it. It was a mistake, right?
没关系 只是个误会 对吗
Yes. Totally.
对 没错
Totally a mistake. Thank you.
完全是误会 谢谢
Because I... I love this job.
因为我...爱这份工作
You know, I-I-I love taking care of Vivian.
我喜欢照顾薇薇安
I still have time to go on auditions.
我还有时间去试镜
You have more time to work.
你也有更多工作的时间
Speaking of which, are you going to write another book?
说起工作 你打算再写一本书吗
I think so.
我想是的
I'd like to.
我想写
Oh, you...you should. You totally should.
你应该 你该写
I read the first few chapters of yours,
我读了书的前几章
and...I was riveted.
完全被吸引住了
Is all that true?
那都是真的吗
Yeah, all of it.
对 全部都是
And, uh... Rachel dying?
那么...瑞秋去世了
Oh, man, I'm...
天 我...
I'm so sorry. That -- that must have been so tough.
很遗憾 一定很难熬
It was.
没错
Her name was actually Vivian.
她的真名叫薇薇安
That's who my Vivian is named after.
我的薇薇安就是继承了她的名字
And, uh...
而且...
what about Charlie? Where's he?
查理呢 他在哪
Oh, his...name is Alec.
他的真名叫亚历克
After Vivian died, he couldn't really handle it here.
薇薇安去世后 他完全没办法住在这里
So, what, he -- he just took off,
所以 他就走了
leaving you and his baby all alone?
留下你和孩子相依为命
Pretty much.
差不多
He's in Costa Rica, working with Doctors Without Borders.
他在哥斯达黎加 和无国界医生一起工作
You know, can we... change the subject?
我们能...换个话题吗
Yes. Yes, totally.
当然 当然
Hey, uh, you...
那你...
still nervous about your book reading?
还在为读书会紧张吗
Can we change the subject again?
我们能再换个话题吗
Come on. You're gonna be fine.
拜托 你会没事的
Trust me. I know these things.
相信我 我了解这些东西
Hey!
嗨
Hey, babe.
嗨 亲爱的
This is my friend, Jonah. Hey.
这是我朋友约拿 你好
He moved here a little while ago and started a band.
他不久前搬到这里 组了一个乐队
And...
而且...
there might be a spot for me.
或许能给我一个位置
That is great news, babe!
这真是好消息 亲爱的
So I...
所以我...
Dude, you can stop playing now.
老兄 别弹了
We don't need background music.
我们不需要背景音乐
Sorry, man. I'll pack it up.
抱歉 我收拾一下
So, uh...
所以...
I think I might take the next six months
接下来的六个月 我可能要
and -- and, like, really give this music thing a shot,
真正去努力尝试一下音乐
like, focus on it.
全神贯注
Starting those guitar lessons
开始上吉他课
made me realize how much I miss it.
让我恍悟我有多想念音乐
Well, that sounds great,
听上去很棒
but do you think you can do this and school at the same time?
但你能音乐和学校授课兼顾吗
Yeah, see, that's the thing. I-I don't think so.
问题就在这 我觉得不行
But the great news is I could always start school next year
但好在 如果不行的话
if this doesn't work out. Right?
我可以明年再授课 对吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I, uh, need to go take a shower.
我要去冲个澡
Uh, rough day at work.
忙了一天
911. What is your emergency?
这里是911 您遇到了什么紧急情况
I think someone's broken into my house.
我想有人闯进了我家
Oh, I...I don't know if they're still here.
我不知道他们是否还在里面
But can you please just send the police?
能请你派警♥察♥过来吗
Hold on!
等等
Oh, my God! Are you freaking kidding me?!
老天 你在跟我开玩笑吗
Excuse me?
什么
No, I'm s-- Ma'am, I'm sorry. That wasn't for you.
不 女士 很抱歉 那不是对你说的
I -- It's a -- it's a -- it's a false alarm here. Fine.
这是个误会 没事了
What are you...
你搞什么
What is wrong with you?!
你怎么回事
God!
天啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是怎么搞的
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表