剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Actually, I'm not a delivery lady.
我不是送货的
This is April Malloy.
她是艾普莉·马洛伊
Uh, she owns the store that you sent me to.
她就是你让我去的那家店的老板
Uh, maybe she has some thoughts.
也许她有些想法呢
Oh, that's sweet, but I'm good.
那太好了 但我不需要
No, um, just give me a half hour
所以给我半小时
to shuss things together.
让我收拾好
Once you see the full picture, you'll get it.
一旦你看到全貌 你就懂了
I'm sorry, but I can't work with you
抱歉 但你们像些受惊吓的
staring at me like some scared possums.
负鼠一样盯着我 我可没法干活
Please, go.
你们快走吧
Wow. She's a lot.
她真难伺候
Yeah, and a lot of money, too. You didn't like it?
也要花很多钱 你不喜欢吗
It looks like Morocco threw up in there.
感觉只是把摩洛哥风格的东西堆屋子里
I'd vote for less showy and a lot less trendy,
我觉得应该少一点浮夸和庸俗
but that's just me. Me too, actually.
个人意见而已 我也这么想
Look, I'm sorry I was such an ass yesterday.
抱歉我昨天那么混♥蛋♥
It wasn't about you.
不是针对你的
It was about her.
而是因为她
To be honest, I was in a horrible mood, too,
说实话 昨晚我也心情不好
so it wasn't just you or her.
所以与你和她无关
It was a little bit me.
是我自己的原因
That sounds like that song from "The Book of Mormon"?
像是《摩门经》里的歌♥
"You and Me, But Mostly Me"?
《我和你 但主要因为我》
Exactly! I love that show.
没错 我喜欢那场戏
Me too!
我也是
Michael, get in here.
迈克尔 进来
Remember, she works for you.
记住 她是为你工作的
Bali, Shanghai, London, and my crown jewel...
巴厘岛 上海 伦敦 还有我的最爱
Diamond Sunset, a five-star destination resort
钻石日落酒店 五星级度假村
that will surpass anything you've ever seen in Los Angeles.
比你在洛杉矶见过的任何一家都豪华
And I want you to partner with me
我希望你和我一起
on this spectacular new restaurant.
打造这家超凡的新酒店
As well as the beach bistro?
沙滩酒馆也是吗
I get --
我明白了
I thought you were interested in partnering on that?
我以为你对那个感兴趣呢
I'm interested in partnering with you.
我是对跟你合作感兴趣
You have the opportunity to go bigger.
你有机会开拓更大的事业
No, no. I've done bigger, Jonathan.
不 我做过大事业 乔纳森
Wunderbar was never my vibe.
但温德芭从不是我的愿望
No offense, Harry, but Wunderbar was not big.
抱歉 哈利 但温德芭不算大事业
And it looked like it was designed by a super model,
看着像某个超模设计的
which is why it closed two months after you left.
所以你离开后两个月它就倒闭了
This -- this place will be big.
这 才是大事业
So, wait a second, you pretended to have interest
等等 你假装对
in the beach bistro so you could rope me into this?
沙滩酒馆感兴趣以便拉我入伙
I-I just want what's best for you.
我只是想把最好的给你
Look, it's obviously very impressive, Jonathan.
这主意的确很棒 乔纳森
But I don't know if this really connects with who I am.
但我不确定这是否符合我的个性
A restaurant in a hotel feels less about the food
酒店里的餐厅不太注重食物
and more about the bells and whistles.
反而注重那些华丽的装饰
It's all about the food.
当然是食物更重要了
Shiny bells and whistles will bring people in,
华丽的装饰能吸引顾客
but your food keeps them coming back.
但你的手艺能招揽回头客
This could make you rich, Harry...
这能让你赚很多钱 哈利...
very rich.
很多钱
And it could be the start of an incredible partnership.
也许能因此成就一段美好的合作
Look, Harry, you're -- you're my top choice,
哈利 你...是我的第一人选
but I have to move on to the other chefs
但你要真是不感兴趣
if you are not interested.
我只能去找其他主厨了
Think about it.
好好考虑
I had contracts drawn up.
合同我已经拟好了
Take a day and let me know.
想签的话就告诉我
This is about who you really want to be.
这关乎到你的未来
No, no, I think that's everything.
不 没别的事了
Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢你 再见
There's somebody out here to see you,
外面有人想见你
but I told her that you were busy. Oh, who who is it?
我已经跟她说了你很忙 是谁
Well, she says that she's your sister,
她说她是你姐姐
but your sister doesn't live here anymore, right?
可你姐姐根本不住这了 对吧
So I just figured this woman is some nutjob.
所以我觉得这女人肯定是在胡扯
Oh, no, it's -- it's okay, Kylie.
没关系的 凯丽
Yeah, let her in.
让她进来吧
She's strict. You left so early this morning.
她真谨慎 你今早走得太早了
I didn't get a chance to tell you about my date last night.
我都没机会跟你聊聊昨晚约会的事
What happened? What time did you get home?
怎么样 你几点回家的
It was all kinds of late,
我回来已经很晚了
but I had the best day of my entire life.
但昨天是我这辈子最开心的一天
Oh, my God! Honey, that's great!
天啊 这太棒了 亲爱的
Which guy?
是哪位男士
The first two were disasters -- bonzo crazy.
头两位特别糟 一点也不靠谱
My third with Dean was incredible.
但第三位叫迪恩的却非常不错
I told you -- you need three.
我都说了 你得约三个才对
It's weird, but the funny thing is...
很奇怪 但有趣的是...
The funny thing is what?
有趣的是什么
It might be the guy. What guy?
他没准就是那个人 什么人
The guy.
真命天子
It's gonna sound weird after everything
最近发生了那么多事
that's gone down lately, but the guy I could marry.
这或许有点奇怪 但我愿意嫁给他
Sorry.
抱歉
I told you it would sound crazy.
我说过这听着很疯狂
You know, a little, 'cause you just broke off
是有点 因为你两周前
your engagement with Brian two weeks ago.
刚跟布莱恩解除婚约
I am aware of that, and I know it sounds a little
我明白 我明白这话像没过脑子
all over the place, but I'm not gonna marry Dean right now.
但我又不会立马跟迪恩结婚
No. Right. That'll take time.
没错 结婚得慢慢来
It's just a feeling that I have that we belong together.
我只是觉得我们俩注定会在一起
I don't get it -- you got enough cash for a down payment
我不懂 你已经有看中的房♥子
on the place you love, you're ready to go.
首♥付♥钱也攒够了 你准备好出发了
This rich guy sends a present and shows you a PowerPoint,
那个富豪只用一份礼物和一个幻灯片
and suddenly you're wavering.
就让你突然动摇了
Well, this could be a chance to do something really big.
或许能借这次机会干些大事
And it would still be my own.
这餐厅依然会属于我
I mean, this could take my career to a whole new level.
这或许能让我踏上职业生涯新高度
And the last time I had my own place,
我自己经营的上一家店
it was with Savi's money and named after her.
用的萨维的钱并以她命名
And Wunderbar was never mine
并且温德芭根本不属于我
and a food truck compared to what this will be.
相较未来这家店而言那只能算快餐车
That's if I decide to do it.
我就是出于这些才考虑的
Well, it sounds like you already have.
看来你已经决定好了
No, I have not. I'm thinking.
没有 我还在考虑
Good.
很好
I did a little research into your new partner,
我调查了一下你的新合伙人
and you should think about this.
你可以参考一下调查结果
The place may not be so much yours
一旦他利用完你
as you think once he gets through with you.
那餐厅就不全是由你决定了
The dude's all about money. Bottom line.
那家伙只在乎 赚钱才是王道
Look, the bistro could be awesome.
开个小酒馆也会很棒的
Isn't going for your own dreams on your own terms big enough?
难道按自己的意愿逐梦还不够伟大吗
You know what, Marc? I don't care what they say about you.
马克 我不管别人对你什么评价
You're a very wise man.
你真的很聪明
My mom used to say that same thing.
我妈妈也经常这么说
Hey, wait up!
等等我
I don't think it's smart for me to just show up
我觉得我不该出现在
on your second date with some guy.
你和某人的第二次约会上
Joss, it's just drinks, and I want your opinion.
乔斯 就喝点东西 我需要你的意见
My opinion is you're getting ahead of yourself, honey.
你感情投入得太快了 亲爱的
Why, because I already know how I feel?
什么 就因为我已了解那感觉吗
Sorry. Can I help that?
可这是我能控制的吗
And Dean said family's really important to him.
迪恩说过他十分看重家庭
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表