剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Will you marry me? Yes! Yes!
你愿意嫁给我吗 我愿意 我愿意
Previously on "Mistresses"...
《春心荡漾》前情回顾
I think I might give this music thing a shot,
我可能要真正去努力尝试一下音乐
like, focus on it.
全神贯注
There's this painting fellowship I read about.
我看到有个绘画协会
I used to be an artist,
我以前是个画家
and then I had a kid and put it on hold.
后来我生了孩子 就搁置了我的事业
And then I had the store, and that became my life.
然后我开了店 那就变成了我的生活
"A desire that had always been there."
"不知他能唤醒多少我的渴望"
Whoa! You're my nanny.
你是我的男保姆
He's hot. This is a terrible idea.
他很性感 这是个坏主意
I read your book, and I loved it.
我读了你的书 我很喜欢
I think we can do big things together.
我想我们可以一起干一番大事业
One! Two! Three! Kick!
一 二 三 踢
One! Two! Three! Hut!
一 二 三 停
Nice. All right, partner up. Time to spar.
很好 两人一组 拳斗开始
Joss, no. Find someone else.
乔斯 不行 换一个人
Marisol's too advanced for you.
玛莉索比你强太多了
No, I got this.
没事 我能行
Ready.
准备
Go!
开始
Okay, Joss. That's enough.
行了 乔斯 可以了
No way.
没门
You're gonna get hurt. Not if she does first.
你会受伤的 如果她先受伤就不会
Come on. Let's go.
来啊 继续
Does this outfit look artsy
这件衣服有艺术范吗
in a hip Topanga Canyon way,
是像托潘加峡谷的嬉皮士
or artsy in a sixth-grade art teacher way?
还是六年级的美术老师
Is one of those supposed to be the right answer? Fine.
正确答案是其中之一吗 好吧
Will this make a good impression
这件衣服能不能
on a woman who could help determine my future?
给可能决定我未来的女人留下好印象
Isn't she just one of your customers? Yes.
她不就是你的顾客吗 是的
But she's not just a customer.
可她不光是我的顾客
She's on the board of the Creative Capital Fellowship.
她是创意资本奖学金的董事会成员
The thing I've been talking about applying to.
我一直说要申请的那个
Right. Totally remember.
没错 完全记得
Just roll it by me one more time.
再跟我说一遍吧
It's a fellowship for artists --
是专门给艺术家的奖学金
painters, sculptors, whatever --
画家 雕塑家什么的
but it's crazy competitive,
可是竞争太激烈了
and I need a board member sponsor me to even apply.
连申请都需要一个董事会成员为我担♥保♥
That's the customer.
也就是那个顾客
Lucy, what do you think?
露西 你觉得呢
I mean, it looks fine, I guess.
我看 还行吧
Helpful.
谢谢了
You can text Peyton later.
你一会再给佩顿发短♥信♥吧
Why don't you read about some current events?
先看看新闻吧
If I get it, it would be, I mean, my dream come true.
如果我能申请到 我的梦想就能实现了
So we got to make sure that you get it.
那我们要确保你能申请到
But it's a huge time commitment.
可是要花很多时间
I'm needed here,
家里需要我
and let's not forget about Randy and the store.
而且还有兰迪和店里的事
Oh, first, we're good here. Right, Luce?
首先 家里没什么事 对吧 露西
See, she babysits herself.
看 她能照顾好自己
And second, I could help out at the store whenever.
其次 我随时都能去店里帮忙
You guys, what does a sexpert do?
问个事 性♥爱♥专家是干什么的
A what, now? Excuse me?
什么 你说什么
A sexpert. Do they do sex things?
性♥爱♥专家 他们是做跟性有关的事吗
Because according to this,
这篇文章说
Aunt Karen's L.A.'s newest sexpert.
凯伦阿姨成了洛杉矶最新的性♥爱♥专家
Shouldn't you be busy texting Peyton?
你不是要给佩顿发短♥信♥吗
I know. It's great, right?
我知道 这太棒了 是吧
I'm not sure I knew this is the image we were going for.
我之前不知道是要把我包装成这个形象
Don't sweat it.
别紧张
Look, I booked you a meet-and-greet at the Sex Stop.
我在性之站给你预定了一次见面会
Wait. Isn't that a sex store? Yeah.
等等 那不是性用品商店吗 是的
But it's a classy sex store.
但那是一家高档性用品商店
They sell books and flavored condoms.
他们卖♥♥一些书和有香味的安全套
The best way to get a decent offer on your second book
想让你的第二本书卖♥♥个好价钱
is to up the sales on the first, so we need to strike.
就要增大第一本的销量 所以我们要一鸣惊人
And this is how we do that?
所以就要这么做吗
Well, yeah. Pretty much.
是的 差不多就这样
You're really good with her.
你真会照顾她
Babies love strong men.
小宝宝就喜欢强壮的男人
So...
那个
you two... yet?
你们俩那个了吗
Oh, no, no.
没有 没有
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go - before you can object anymore.
我走了 以免你反悔
You guys be good.
你们要好好的
Everything ready for mommy group?
准备好妈妈团的东西了吗
Yeah, here is your kid...
是的 把孩子给你
and your diaper bag.
还有尿布包
Okay.
好的
Okay. Bye.
好了 再见
You know what?
知道吗
I just realized, I'm the boss now.
我刚意识到 我现在是老板了
Doesn't matter if I'm a little late to work, does it? Oh, yeah?
迟到也无所谓 是吧 是吗
Okay.
好啊
What happened here?
这里怎么了
It's from my class.
上课的时候弄的
Your self-defense thing.
你的自卫课
Yeah. It's a little more than self-defense, but don't worry.
是的 不光是自卫 不过别担心
Hey, hey. Looks worse than it is.
没有看上去那么严重
Come here.
来吧
Don't worry about it. Don't move. Don't move.
不用管 别走 别走
Make them go away. Come on. But, but...
让他们走 好吧 可是...
Hello?
你好
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Kate, what are you --
凯特 你怎么
Oh, my God. Is that your sister? -
天啊 是你妹妹吗
What? You never said anything
什么 我们打电♥话♥的时候
about coming to visit when we spoke on the phone,
你没说要来看我啊
You know, last week.
上周才打的
It was a "spur of the moment" thing,
我是一时兴起
and I had all these miles, and I just really needed a break
我积累了那么多里程 而且我真的想暂时
from all this wedding planning before I kill Mum.
放下婚礼的事情 妈妈烦死了
And I wanted to see you guys and the new place.
而且我也想来看看你们 还有新家
Wait.
等等
Did I interrupt something?
我是不是打断你们了
No, no. We're just fixing the...
没有没有 我们是在修...
That's... no, we were doing some laundry.
不是 我们是要准备洗衣服
Got it.
知道了
Laundry.
要洗衣服
So, we ask our fellows to commit to a minimum
我们要求会员每天至少要
of eight hours a day in the studio.
在工作室待八个小时
If you're accepted, is this something
如果你的申请通过了 你确定
you feel like you're willing to work toward?
这是你愿意努力的方向吗
Absolutely.
当然
This is all I have ever wanted since I was 16
我16岁起就想这样了
and illegally painting murals on the sides of freeways.
当时我还偷偷在高速公路两旁画壁饰
Okay, well, then since you're serious,
好吧 既然你是认真的
can I give you some advice?
我给你点建议吧
Your work should speak for itself.
你的作品应该能自我表达
I'd like to see a new piece,
我想让你画一幅新的作品
something that shows us who you are.
能向我们展示你是谁
I can do that. Wonderful.
没问题 很好
The only issue is this year's deadline is in two days.
唯一的问题是 今年的截止日期就在两天后
Two days?
两天
But you can always wait till next year
不过如果你觉得可以
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表