剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Okay. We'll do it together.
好 我们一起努力
No, it was all Stacey's idea.
不是 都是史黛西的主意
Well, she felt awful,
她感觉很糟糕
and she wanted to give something back, you know?
她想做点事当作回报
I suggested a press release, but she --
然后我建议开个新闻发布会 但是
she came up with the idea.
她就想到了这个主意
Yes, you can quote me.
你可以引用我说的话
Bye-bye.
再见
It's a pretty impressive operation you've built here.
你在这里经营的事业让人惊叹
yeah, thank you.
谢谢你
I, um -- I've worked -- I've worked really hard and --
其实我工作得挺辛苦的
Looks like it.
看出来了
How --
你怎么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm trying really hard with the small talk,
我真的很想闲聊一下的
but I just -- I can't seem to find any words.
不过我就是不知道说些什么
What -- What are you doing here, Scott?
你来这里做什么 斯科特
Right, um -- There's really no easy way to say this,
对了 我不知道该怎么说才好
so I'll just come right out and say it.
我就直接当面给你说了吧
I've been seeing Kate.
我最近在和凯特约会
Your Kate. Well, you, know, Harry's Kate, actually.
你认识的凯特 哈利的妹妹
What?!
什么
Yeah. No, I-I didn't know who she was when we started.
刚开始约会时我并不知道她是谁
Um, actually, I met her at that, um --
其实我认识她
that food truck that you turned me on to.
是因为你和我推荐的那辆餐车
No, no, no.
天呐
Are you telling me that you're Taco Guy?
你就是玉米卷帅哥
I mean, I don't even know what that means.
我不知道你在说什么
But, uh... there's more.
而且...还有些事情
Please tell me - that you're not engaged. Please?
千万别跟我说你们订婚了 拜托
No.
没有
No, I ju -- I just, um --
没有 我只是
It's just that I've come to realize...
我现在渐渐明白了
Kate's a substitute for what I really want.
凯特是我最爱的人的替代品
If you're not happy with Harry, you shouldn't be with him.
如果你和哈利不幸福 就分手吧
I'm still in love with you, Joss.
我仍然爱着你 乔斯
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底在做什么
I know. I know. It's crazy, right?
我知道的 这太疯狂了
Yeah, you think? No, Scott, stop.
你以为呢 斯科特 别说了
Y-You're not still in love with me.
你不可能还爱着我
Listen, I'm just as surprised as you are, okay.
听着 我和你一样吃惊
But it makes sense, because, look,
但是这都是有缘由的
the night that Jen moved out, that's the night I met Kate.
我在珍搬走那晚认识了凯特
Kate brought me back to you. That's fate.
凯特又把你我联♥系♥起来 这是天意
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Sure it is.
不不不 这是天意
Stop. This is insane.
别说了 简直疯了
You realize that I'm still with Harry, right?
你知道我跟哈利还在一起吧
I know, and I know that you were supposed to marry him in Vegas,
我还知道你们本打算在维加斯结婚
but you didn't.
但是没有结
So?
所以
So that helped me realize the truth about us.
所以这让我明白了我们真正的问题
It wasn't me, Joss.
问题不在我身上 乔斯
You were afraid of commitment.
是你害怕承诺
And -- And I -- I saw a window --
我看到了一点可能
No, there's -- there's no window, Scott. I promise.
斯科特 我发誓 没可能了
There is a window.
有可能
And I'll stay here, and I'll --
我会一直在你身边
I'll wait for you to see it, too.
我会等你回心转意
Because I know somewhere deep down in there...
我知道在你的内心深处
there's a part of you that knows this is right.
你也觉得我们应该在一起
I knew this was gonna be hard for you to process. It's a lot.
我知道这么多事你不能很快接受
Kate said Kate?
凯特说 凯特
What, are you -- you using Kate for information?
你在利用凯特来获取信息吗
No.
不是
No, and I never wanted her
不 我从来都不想让她
to be in the middle of any of this, okay?
卷进我们中来
If you want, I can call her right now
如果你想 我现在就打给她
and I can tell her it's over.
跟她说分手吧
No, no, no. Don't tell her anything, okay?
不不不 什么都别和她说
You just don't even go near her.
你也别靠近她
I will -- I will talk to Kate.
我会给凯特说的
Okay, yeah, if that's what you want.
你想怎么做就怎么做
Yes. That's what I want.
我是这么想的
I-I-I need you to leave her alone, okay?
你别再去烦她了 好吗
And -- and while you're at it,
事已至此
I really need you to leave me alone, too.
我希望你也不要来纠缠我
So, I took your advice and talked to Lydia,
我听了你的建议和莉迪娅谈了
and I'm gonna keep her.
我准备留下她
She's just a lonely girl.
她只是个孤独的女孩
And I did think about what you said.
而且我还仔细想了想你说的
Maybe I was a little rash
也许在辞退其他保姆这件事上
in firing some of my other nannies.
我确实有些草率
But it wasn't because of the reasons you said
但不是因为你说的原因
or the expired food or...
也不是食物过期了
What is it?
那是什么
Every time Vivian gets attached
每当薇薇安和保姆
or makes a new memory with a nanny, it drives me crazy.
变得亲密无间时 我都快疯了
I'm worried she'll...
我担心她会...
She'll what? She'll love them more than she loves me.
她会什么 会爱她们胜于爱我
There. I said it.
我说出来了
It's dumb. I know.
很愚蠢 我知道
That is so not dumb. It is normal.
一点不蠢 这想法很正常
When I was a little girl,
当我还是个小女孩时
I loved going over to my aunt's house.
我特喜欢去我阿姨家
We'd drink tea and tell stories and dress up in her jewelry.
我们一起喝茶闲聊 用她的珠宝首饰打扮
But my mother, she'd sit there alone,
但是我妈妈 却一人坐在那
reading her books.
读她的书
I can count on one hand the number of times she said she loved me.
她说她爱我的次数 屈指可数
I don't want to be that way with Vivian.
我不想自己和薇薇安的关系变成那样
I want her to feel loved and supported.
我希望她感受到我对她的爱和支持
And I worry - that I'm not capable of that.
我担心自己无法做到
Of course you are. How do you know?
你当然可以的 你怎么知道
Because you've been that way for me whenever I've needed you.
因为我需要你时 你一直都那样陪着我
And I have seen you with Vivian.
我见过你和薇薇安在一起
There is no way this little girl doesn't know how loved she is.
她一定能感受到你有多么爱她
Come here.
过来
I'm actually kind of busy.
事实上我有点忙
I just wanted to say thank you for sticking by me.
我只想感谢你对我不离不弃
This food-bank thing is totally working.
食物银行真的成功了
#StaceyFeeds is trending,
话题"史黛西供养"火起来了
and my new single is Number 12 on iTunes.
我的新单曲也排到第12名了
See? Sometimes things work out.
看吧 有时事情就这么简单
Even my ex wrote me about how cool it is I help the food bank.
我的前任居然写文章赞扬我资助食物银行
Wait. You're talking to him again?
等一下 你又跟他联♥系♥了
No, Stacey,
不行 史黛西
you -- you really need to make a clean break from the past.
你必须和你的过去一刀两断
I'll be fine.
我没事的
I mean, whatever happens, at least this time
无论发生什么 至少这次
I know to keep it private.
我知道要低调行事了
You know what?
你知道吗
This is a place that really helped me,
这地方对我很有帮助
and I think - that it might help you, too --
我想对你也会有帮助的
just in case any of that anger comes back up, you know?
以防哪天你的火气又上来了
It's called Impact.
叫做散打课
A workout class?
健身班吗
It's way more than that.
可不仅仅是健身班
They were there for me when I really needed strength.
我感到无力无助时就去散打课
Just -- just give it a chance.
就试试看吧
You know, at the very least, you'll burn 1,000 calories.
至少你可以燃烧一千卡路里
Then I guess "Why not?"
那我就试试看吧
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表